Battlefield™ V 12-11-2018 Update ( Patch notes )

JRMBelgiumTwitch
720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Not so easy to find on the website, so here ya go:
Hello, and welcome to the release notes for the Battlefield™ V 12-11-2018 Update. This is a small update which fixes a few issues that are high on our priority list.

We are currently also working on our next bigger client update, which is planned to be released in January.

Change List
Players no longer get spotted on the mini-map after killing an enemy.
Fixed an issue where high-level Recon players lost access to the Throwing Knife weapon.
Adjusted the initial respawn count on specific maps in Domination mode.
Fixed a crash that could occur when being in the Practice Range as a squad.
Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing the Tides of War menu.
Fixed a crash that could occur when playing the Nordlys War Story.
Fixed broken audio during when watching the tutorial videos.

Player Feedback
As always, we value your input, and we want you to reach out to us with feedback!

For general feedback, please use our Battlefield V section on the Battlefield™ forums which you can find by following this URL: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-v-general-discussion.

Should you encounter any issues or bugs we recommend that you report them on our Battlefield V – Answers HQ forum which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/ct-p/battlefield-v-en.

You can also reach out to our Battlefield Multiplayer Producer David Sirland and Battlefield Live Producer Jaqub Ajmal on Twitter if you have any further topics that you would like us to write about in future blog posts.

You can reach them on Twitter @tiggr_ and @jaqubajmal

Also, you can reach Jaqub on Weibo: @jaqub

As always, we hope to see you on the battlefield and we look forward to the journey that Battlefield V will take us on through the Tides of War!

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS.

Comments

• ParaD0x1337
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So the "glimpse" was the full notes .. ok
  • xMarlboro
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are the company coins fixed? Many people weren't receiving them EVEN AFTER last weeks update. I hope this small patch fixes that....
  • Shidaifen2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s worse than before! In 1:30 hours I’ve only played 2 matches. Get kicked in infinite loading and unable to connect every f... game! What’s wrong with Dice. What’s the point of updating/breaking the game?
  • DaChileanSeabass
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    WTF we have to wait until January for a actual patch? So I have to look forward for a new patch next month just to have that patch being worse then what we got now
  • Colonel_Kilgore1
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If these are the only changes why is it 15 GB?!
  • sunYYYY87
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shidaifen2 wrote: »
    It’s worse than before! In 1:30 hours I’ve only played 2 matches. Get kicked in infinite loading and unable to connect every f... game! What’s wrong with Dice. What’s the point of updating/breaking the game?

Check ingame if u get those icons on the right for packet loss. If yes, then thats the problem.
    Had the same issue with infinite loading screens while I was at a friends house and we played with 2 pc`s on his 100mbit/s internet connection.
    Since I`m back home everything is fine again.
    Maybe check your router/port settings as well.
    Hope it helps.
  • Heradon89
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

No, it was 656MB...
  • EKiefer1
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    fortification is broken now, it never shows the item done on many things.
  • bRaVeLoWiS
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The tanks are very weak, is a suicide to take a tank and go on...
  • BuzuB84
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OMG... DICE....
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Heradon89 wrote: »

No, it was 656MB...

It's weired. I first saw 15GB when "preparing" and when it actually started, it was only 656 :)
  • bRaVeLoWiS
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No, it was 656MB...

It's weired. I first saw 15GB when "preparing" and when it actually started, it was only 656 :)

Nop, I just downloaded 15 GB - 15 minutes
  • Kiwispraynprey
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No mention of fixing frame drops and stuttering?
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    No mention of fixing frame drops and stuttering?

There is a fix for that. Buy an AMD card ;)
  • Ratcasu
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Kiwispraynprey a écrit: »
    Aucune mention de la fixation des gouttes de cadre et du bégaiement?

Il y a un correctif pour cela. Acheter une carte AMD;)

not the prob
  • GENERALONGDONG
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bRaVeLoWiS wrote: »

No, it was 656MB...

No you didn't.
  • itsjustm3
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

No, it was 656MB...

I also have to download 15 GB !!! WTF ?

Started download, Closed Origin, copied whole game from rig of girlfriends installation (she had only 650mb patch) - started Origin again. Bam! Origin wants to download the full 15 GB again! (with exactly the same game files from an already patched/final installation)

Great.... just great .... :(

PS: Nope, repair option doesn't help ...
  • Raptor_i81
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE broke more in this patch than they fixed , Vehicles supply/repair station can't be repaired --> no ammo for tanks .
  • TheTormentor07
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just got the new patch, origin prepared 15.33gb but only downloaded 650mb, gonna give it a try see if ti's any better or worse for me ;)
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

it's the game verifying 15GB worth of files on your system before updating

mine's the same thing -- 15.33GB of files verified before updating

https://i.imgur.com/75r9GbR.png