Weekly Debrief

Anyone else gonna take a break from the game until Dice make things right?

2»

Comments

• FurorGermanica85
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hycor wrote: »
    Translation:

I have to tell the forum that I find the game ****, especially now that I'm not invincible in the planes anymore.
    I'm also looking for people who confirm me and share my opinion so I'm not alone.

Hey fan boy, the game isnt perfect, just accept it.
    The point of the forum is to vent your opinions and thoughts about the game.

What thoughts and opinions? You go because you do not like it and seek as many advocates and approval.

Do not really understand what it should be a discussion.

If I do not like something I go without comment and do not search desperately for approval.
  • Screwiez
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    after disapproval and sarcasm posts writes this at the end

"If I do not like something I go without comment and do not search desperately for approval."

you gotta be trolling right? {hypocritical}. Hycor is right the point of the forums are to discuss your opinions of the game
  • DigitalHype
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FaCk wrote: »
    actually if i get killed by a throwing knife again when pumping bullets into an enemy only to get insta killed by a bloody throwing knife, i will definatly take a long brake.

Knife incoming.
  • danosta
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, ima keep getting good. See yall later after your break, Ross.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FaCk wrote: »
    actually if i get killed by a throwing knife again when pumping bullets into an enemy only to get insta killed by a bloody throwing knife, i will definatly take a long brake.

It was your kind who got my beautiful TK's nerfed in the first place. Good riddance I say.
  • Hycor
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Translation:

I have to tell the forum that I find the game ****, especially now that I'm not invincible in the planes anymore.
    I'm also looking for people who confirm me and share my opinion so I'm not alone.

@Hycor Keep the discussion civil, there's no need to call names.

If someone come into the thread to make off topic and sarcastic posts they can expect a comeback.
  • Hycor
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Translation:

What thoughts and opinions? You go because you do not like it and seek as many advocates and approval.

Do not really understand what it should be a discussion.

If I do not like something I go without comment and do not search desperately for approval.

Well that's your way of dealing with things in life than. Good luck getting respect irl when you dont make your voice heard.
    But if you have that philosophy, why are in this thread if you dont like it?
    If I encounter something I dont like Iam prone to make my voice heard about it, especially if said thing I dont like effect me in some way.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTD is my main gripe. Performance optimatisation issues too, not fun to play in long run.
  • FurorGermanica85
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I distinguish between games and real life, I know, hard to understand.

You have not started a discussion, you just want approval that you do not like the game right now.

A discussion in which you can involve others looks different my friend.

Your question is a rhetorical because nobody can answer that.

It's nothing but one of the other innumerable posts on how stupid people find the game, packaged as a pseudo-discussion.

What do you want to achieve?

Answers like; "Yeah bro, I'm not playing anymore now, planes are really crap"

Do you change anything with it?

No.

• Screwiez
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I distinguish between games and real life, I know, hard to understand.

You have not started a discussion, you just want approval that you do not like the game right now.

A discussion in which you can involve others looks different my friend.

Your question is a rhetorical because nobody can answer that.

It's nothing but one of the other innumerable posts on how stupid people find the game, packaged as a pseudo-discussion.

What do you want to achieve?

Answers like; "Yeah bro, I'm not playing anymore now, planes are really crap"

Do you change anything with it?

No.

1. this is nothing more then a petty insult
    2/3. a complete contradiction of themselves, if people wish to disagree with the OP they can with reasons to why they like the game that is a discussion
    4. people have answered it so how can it be rhetorical do you even read you own posts before you post them jeez
    5/6 "If I do not like something I go without comment and do not search desperately for approval." FurorTeutonis85 *2018*. reason why games like 76 end up they way they do, feedback is how things get better you wouldn't eat **** and call it a steak now would you

as for the rest you trollin i've fed you enough