Missing Company Coins?

STJEDIX
20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I see that after a previous update players can gain Company Coins by finishing games. However I've never received mine even if I see the rewards after a round. Now I'm destitute to unlock any extra skins and have to be very careful on unlocking specializations. DICE PLS!

Comments

• 78-Myers
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't received one either
  • pWnd999
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sane here ....
  • STJEDIX
    Hokay... looks like it's a common issue now.
  • pWnd999
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I received just about 100 coins yesterday instead of 500-700 which were shown in the end of a round. The update was already installed. So, it seems that they didn't fix it correctly.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I finished a Conquest with over 28,000 xp and earned 200 coins, is that normal?
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got on yesterday and I had 7,500 more company coins than the day before.
  • STJEDIX
    I just contacted EA support and they said they haven't fixed this issue completely
  • pWnd999
    STJEDIX wrote: »
    I just contacted EA support and they said they haven't fixed this issue completely

Good to hear that they know the problem. I think this problem starts after beeing rank 50 . I earn only coins from daily orders and nothing more. Maybe this helps a bit to find a solution......
  • STJEDIX
    So when does this **** get fixed? As the new weapons rolling out, I can't even fully unlock the specializations... I somehow now have only "1" coins at hand, wtf?
  • xKusagamix
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If they can't fix the CC yet, then just let us receive the same amount of CC after reseting a weapon upgrade so we can use it to try on new guns, instead of mindless grinding just to barely have enough CC to use it on basic thing like upgrade another weapons.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    411 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The fix will be in patch of january
  • GRINZzZz4
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can we please get some sort of company coins challenges or some other for of income for cc
  • FalconLord214
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm level 50 and im no longer getting company coin, i want my mother **** company coins :(
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    DICE keeps releasing weapon skins although we do not receive any more coins lol what`s the point?
  • STJEDIX
    And for those who are still missing coins... the support said that there won't be any compensation... "The best compensation is that we fix this issue at the earliest so you can get your coins in time". and that is so reassuring.