Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

Comments

• Aerros11
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Feedback for Stealth:

Please Patch Spawn Screen Cheating click the link for more examples and better quality.
    54xY7xh.jpg

Add Ability to Pick Up Thrown Knives; stealth weapons need to stay away from popular zones as much as possible (ammo and health crates).
    xxaGG9O.png

Other Feedback

A Proper Hardcore I thought I'd worry that there will exist three separate health modes but that worked well enough in Bf4 with Normal, Classic, and HC. No Premium also helps.
    j4t4gls.png

Motion Leaning/Freelook
    yZxT6sy.jpg
    SqwDMMH.jpg
    9g0dppfdqq021.gif

Suppressors
    gEscf9J.jpg

Hi again~
    Thank you for getting rid of "death spotting"!
    I'm pretty sure enemies talk on their own though out loud.. This was patched in BF4. Will add that to this list once I've gathered enough data.
  • DigitalContagion
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no fix to missing Weapon Assignments and customization skins, namely the M1907 SF Mastery assignment to unlock the “Golden Muzzle”. Customer Support CANT fix this issue even if it’s been reported.

@EA_Alexander @danmotoxx

1. Any insight when we can expect populated missing weapon assignments across the board for players who are unable to unlock weapon customization skins? Has anyone been scrubbing these forms and other media checking which weapons/assignments are missing from “Special Assignments” and “customization skins” then bouncing it off BFV at DICE to verify?

2. Muzzle assignments are usually the “Mastery II” Assignment, however, M1907 SF Mastery II was never available to unlock the golden muzzle prior to the December 5th patch. After the patch, the Golden Muzzle appeared in the Muzzle skin menu which remains locked without assignment for us who’ve obtain all golden skins with the exception of the muzzle prior to the patch. Players who’ve completed M1907 SF Mastery assignments are unable to obtain the Golden Muzzle, thus inhibiting player progression.

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks.
  • GuruChaz
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I got into a squad where there was only 1 person in my squad. All other squads were locked, including the one with my 4 friends. My squad partner did nothing but fly a plane and I could never spawn on him or any of my team. It was not fun. I would call my experience a solo sh*tshow. Please increase squad capacity and limit squad lockouts. This is my regular 5 person play group.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dude thank you so much for mentioning Hardcore mode in the other thread where we aren't allowed to talk.
    I see a huge hardcore community just on this forum and I'm really excited.
    : D
  • Nic727_1
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New bugs or old ones:

- Crates dropping into the ground or disappearing
    - Medic weapons are very bad
    - Construction not working sometimes or you can continue to build walls even if it’s already completed.
    - Can’t repair vehicles
  • lostlegends4
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unable to unlock the VGO, stuck on 1 kill with stationary. Have several kills already but they won’t register. Please grant players the VGO for this buggy mess of a launch plz
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The core mode sounds cool but just finish it off and make a hardcore mode and of course custom servers.
    The backlash will dies down, just hurry up and do it!
  • Bigmacd2
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes rebuilding snowman is broke and rebuilding tank stations is broke. The one between D and G on Twisted Steel is broke. Which sucked because I was out of ammo completely and of course with no ammo I was useless after a 10k streak :(. Please fix it guys

• Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

BUG- “you can no longer use this deploy point” this will happen randomly after dying and it will not let me respawn into the game. Seems to happen randomly. Fix this crap. So much wasted time. Bug since day one.

go to deploy screen select another spawn point and than go back to the point / squadmate u want to spawn on should work.
    but yea they got to adress this too
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bigmacd2 wrote: »
    Yes rebuilding snowman is broke and rebuilding tank stations is broke. The one between D and G on Twisted Steel is broke. Which sucked because I was out of ammo completely and of course with no ammo I was useless after a 10k streak :(. Please fix it guys

destroy the snowman completly to the ground and rebuild than shoud work
  • k1Ll1nGsPr33
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Chat window still doesn’t work since overture update. FOV Slider also doesn’t show the angle value in the text on the right side next to the Slider

Btw fortification seems to be bugged now. When you build things up they still glow white and the progressbar won’t finish

Im on PS4
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Still need to:

Increase the radius of recon flares. It's currently tiny and useless.

Set the max damage range on throwing knives back to at least 10 meters. 13 was fine too imo. The reduction in capacity was justified though.

Increase the 2 hit kill range of the RSC and AL8 to 75 meters from the current 50m.
  • FirestarterXXIII
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since the Patch yesterday I have massive EoR Bugs. I have the Tides of War Assignment where i have to win some Grand Operations. In this game mode, the next Map never loads for me (since yesterday), so I can't do this assignment.

Please fix

And while you are at it. Please test your Patches! It gets worse with every Patch and I feel like Beta testing constantly. This is not what we paid for!
  • hkeric8280
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Feels like paying extra money to test the bugs.
  • Widow73
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fortifications broken, med crates and ammo crates falling through floor, axis jumping out of allied plane in GO, I hope that wasn't last patch till January or you may well lose player base over Christmas 🤔
  • stapor72
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ game. Many camps and sniper kid arena.
  • Feuerfuss123
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Widow73 wrote: »
    Fortifications broken, med crates and ammo crates falling through floor

This. And stationary kills don't register here for ToW too.

• xxShiftyxxx
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the rectification on the Air patch. What a joke. Haven’t you seen all the complaints about the over nerfing of the fighters and Bombers. This is Total ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ someone needs to be sacked over the Air Patch.
  • DeepGamePlayer
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now i see that the problem i've had since launch has extended to everyone , fortification since then building was and is still broken before and after all patches . The first day it worked fine till i had to download some patch the next day that ruined my copy of BFV since then crippling me to never be able to build anything .

I'm sorry for you guy's also experiencing the same bs and i hope they gonna fix this asap and give us a chance to get the rewards retro actively that we couldn't complete because of this bug , let alone the annoyance in game experience if you need a fortification to be build like a med or supply station.
    I honestly only bother to log in after each patch just to see if it's fixed r not cause i've let down playing this game this way
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just want to comment on sound bugs. At times I will spawn in with no sound when a tank. At times I will also not hear the hit of a major tank gun on my tank. Since the update that has maybe been worse. I keep getting hit and no sound. I only see my life bar go down. Not optimal for sure. Sound in general needs an overhaul on this game too. The gun sounds need EQ tweaking. They are too thuddy and not enough power compared to real bullets. I feel like this is paintball sometimes.