Give us a campers-free extra mode.

italickus
394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Like if wild adad spamming wasnt bad enough, this game as you already know is plagued by campers.

HOW TO HAVE A CAMPERS-FREE MODE

1) Assault, Medics, Support class can only equip iron sights
2) Snipers can have scopes, but they're time to shoot and reload is super slow.
3) Weapon specializations locked. You cannot use perks at all.
4) Bipoted weapons locked
5) Range of action of Assault and Support class weapons decreased by far.
6) Horizontal and vertical recoil increased by far for all classes when you shoot full auto

Comments

• Naskoni
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So if they are not camping but dare move to the sides it's "wild ADAD spamming" and if they stay still it's "camping".
    In that case I want a "whiner-free" mode.
  • UglyNoah
    1244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds cool for a custom game mode.. ppl still gon camp lol
  • Mazzy5tar
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    campers are bad, true, but for now almost use aim bot cheat, that kill this nice game !
  • italickus
    Naskoni wrote: »
    So if they are not camping but dare move to the sides it's "wild ADAD spamming" and if they stay still it's "camping".

Acting like you'are affected by severe epileptic convulsions is not "moving to the sides".

Theres a huge medical difference there
  • The_BERG_366
    2819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Like if wild adad spamming wasnt bad enough, this game as you already know is plagued by campers.

HOW TO HAVE A CAMPERS-FREE MODE

1) Assault, Medics, Support class can only equip iron sights
    2) Snipers can have scopes, but they're time to shoot and reload is super slow.
    3) Weapon specializations locked. You cannot use perks at all.
    4) Bipoted weapons locked
    5) Range of action of Assault and Support class weapons decreased by far.
    6) Horizontal and vertical recoil increased by far for all classes when you shoot full auto

you can't make a camping free mode. if people want to do it they will find a way. people made suggestions like this before but none of them will work.
    now for your suggestion in particular:
    you want to nerf rof and reload on snipers, two things that are mostly important when playing agressively, and then somehow expect people to play more agressively? if anything this would ENCOURAGE camping not decrease it.
    generally all your suggestions seem to be meant to decrease long range potential of all classes. however people can still just chill in corners and wait for you.
    again there is no mode to achieve that. as long as there is cover there is hiding spots and as long as there are hiding spots there will be people camping... its that simple
  • crabman169
    12849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Naskoni wrote: »

Id Vote for a whiner free mode.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like an age filter, probably make the cut off 25 years. Any one below that can stay with the kiddies.
  • Hawxxeye
    8039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How do you define an assault with a 1907 or some prepared dynamite who stays hiden waiting for someone to walk by the doorway in that mode?
  • FCKJM
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is camping such a bad thing? Maybe you should move with more awareness?
    Running around like brainless chicken is not fun at all but camping a strategical spot and eliminating the brainless chicken is, imo.
  • The_BERG_366
    2819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I'd like an age filter, probably make the cut off 25 years. Any one below that can stay with the kiddies.

aka cut off 2/3 of the player base :smirk:
  • italickus
    FCKJM wrote: »
    Running around like brainless chicken is not fun at all but camping a strategical spot and eliminating the brainless chicken is, imo.

You are part of the problem
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The problem is; people run through open fields like chickens. Then, those same people come here to whine about “campers.”

I don’t camp, but if I see you wandering aimlessly in an open field, you better believe that I am going to pull up and drop you with my lmg from a distance.
  • StormSaxon
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LMG and MMG are SUPPOSED to be fired from a prone position and bipod.
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    High ttk and doritos. There, you will have camper free game.
    You can't have cake and eat it too, you know.
  • LassePladask
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only wild chickens have problem with campers. Just keep capping flags and we win all day.
  • twisted83
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only wild chickens have problem with campers. Just keep capping flags and we win all day.

Defending flags wins the round capping is for selfishly scoring points.
    And yeah who cares about camping?
    Only noobs in my view.
  • FCKJM
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Maybe I am part of your problem and I dont feel bad at all 🎉
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No crouch/prone, cannot stop sprinting for more than 5 seconds or kicked for desertion. No shooting til you see the whites of their eyes.