I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• afzSnickelfritz
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lag and super bullets can create the impression of hacking, but it's really just a netcode thing.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lag and super bullets can create the impression of hacking, but it's really just a netcode thing.

Hacking can create the impression of hacking too.
  • Moorepheus
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

That's the way to defend the hackers and put down the legitimate players...you go with your bad self.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »

I normally just bail on a server with a cheat, or cheaters, but a couple weeks ago I went ahead and speced and recorded a few to an unlisted YT video. Still zero views.. they're still playing

THIS, Dice, are you freaking listening?
  • BadBudgieSmuggla
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

There are cheaters in every game where there is a multiplayer Currently ( and forever more ).

This is no different than any other game to be fair.

That said, If you do suspect users of cheating, You can report them through Origin.

I report many cheats and frankly don't think EA/Dice even look at them. I firmly believe you just ignore all reports. Otherwise eventually you'd think you would ban some of them. The amount of lag cheats i reported in Fifa was ridiculous yet not oneplayer got banned. Played the same idiots over and over until i stopped buying it. BFV is very bad currently. Lots of different hacks being used. It makes the game boring after a hile and EA/Dice should take it more seriously as it's really bad for teh brand image. I won't buy games on Origin bar the odd game like Battlefield. Why? Becuase i have a bad taste in my mouth from years of playing cheats on your servers. Your games are the worst in the industry maybe level with Activision(they don't take it seriously either) EA/Dice has a lot to learn about keeping the community of non cheating players happy. Ubisoft for example actually do something and they commmmmunicate with us about it unlike EA who want us all to look teh other way. We don't and a lot of us probably don't buy your other releases due to not having brand loyalty. Surprise surprisseeee you have to earn that. Poor job currently with BFV. It sucks due to amount of cheat running riot. Nice job
  • mal0mod0
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yup if you look at things....it certainly looks like the game was set up in a way to basically "force" people to cheat...at least using "ESP hacks". It also seems to me that they have increased the recoil on weapons, so yet again big advantage for cheaters using no recoil (which EVERYONE knows at this point if VERY common setting). So between playing legit with silly recoil and basically no spotting and playing against cheaters who have purchased a pretty common cheat with "ESP" and at very least no recoil, what do you think the legit player feels he HAS to do. Purchase a cheat himself of course. I mean 40%+ of servers are cheating. It is silly.

Now to get this out of the way. I do troll a few cheat sites and it looks like DiCe/EA is trying a little more with rumours of dedicated anitcheat team who apparently troll these forums themselves now and are being somewhat proactive. This hasn't really done much though. Cheaters just go underground and spread cheats that way. Comments on these sites absolutely reinforce what I have said above. Many people on these forums are saying exactly that...they need at least ESP cheats to stay positive, "have fun" because they know they are being fleeced.

So yes in conclusion it certainly looks like some individuals associated with these games are benefiting monetarily and that the decisions made before release were made to "steer" people towards cheats. Because, seriously, as a game dev you would have to have their head in the sand to not realize just how rampant cheating is on PC and that these decisions would only benefit cheaters.
  • Manoque77
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lots of problem with BF reporting.

First, hard to report. Honestly, you need to simplified it. No need overlay, no need to press ESC>Scoreboard>click name>profile>select report. 5 steps just to report. Should be just right click the name in scoreboard, have report option.

Second, reporting people cheating no matter what, needs to be investigated via logs in BF5 by those in charge i.e. moderator, EA, Dice, etc. Players do not need to go to the extend of screenshot and posting since it is a huge hassle, and the reporting system does not have attachment in it. Every report should be investigated. Prime example is Blizzard Overwatch.

3rd, even if there won't be a community server, DICE server should have an option of "votekick" with maybe 16-30 vote to deem a player kickable. I doubt BF5 community will miss-use this since when we had community server, this was use in great effect.

4th, really need to implement something immediately, if not, it will deter players. Prime example, after the SWBF2 microtransaction fiasco, the game was good. However, after almost 1 month purchasing the game to give it a go, it was plague with Cheaters/Hackers, some proudly youtube their achievement doing it. Reports were made and no action were taken. My region, SEA, initially had 3-4 servers up all the time to virtually now=DEAD. 0 players. All due to cheating/hacking. I know these cheaters are paying customers but you losing 63 other players belief in your product.

Pardon my bad English but I had to participate in this thread since it is a huge issue and I hate to see BF5 servers die in SEA/Oceanic.

• impulsive_tango
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wanted to post this. After yesterdays hack fest in 3 games, I tried the reporting system BS. I was so frustrated that I sent all the info about these players to EA's headquarters via a email. Have not heard back. I have an Anonymous friend that is with
    EA. I spoke with them last night via email, asking if they knew of anything about these hackers in BF5. All they said was to post all suspected players on the official facebook, twitter page and to create reditt post. Apparently EA reads these more than anywhere else. I'm not to familiar with reditt.
  • PonyCereal
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Well definitely can confirm this to be the case, while i've only seen two blatant hackers, i did get to spectate one guy playing support who just instant spots everyone. Only a dozen or so kills but several thousand points ahead of everyone else due to spotting points.

It seems a lot more noticeable late night.
  • KingElicar
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    This is PC, you guys will get cheaters eventually. EA and Dice would help put code these hacks with updates but the hackers will eventually release more, it will never end. Happens on every online game, if you don't want hackers, get a console...
  • GaunteroDimmS4
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just found a cheater who headshotted everyone in Rotterdam operation. He was also proud because in 30 days lots of people told him that they would report him, but nothing happened. So maybe who should, just doesen't care about how the game is going.
    After the first stage of operations, he was 65-5, then left for some reason.
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i posted this on another thread and realized it will get locked and buried so i'll post it here on the "main" cheating thread instead --

if you notice a hacker, a 100% way of getting him banned is if you go to spectator mode and record him. then you go to his origin profile to report him and link your video (post it on youtube for example).

there's a sticky here titled "How to report suspected cheaters in Battlefield V" and you'll never get anyone banned from simply reporting him. you have to have video proof.
  • Blutfleisch
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA/Dice have to search for real-time statistics based, anti-cheat software. Me and one more Squad member, we tried to report two guys last night,for blatant cheating (Aimboting/radar hack and god knows what else due to their scores was both at not even 5 mins of round like 30-0 with Suomi and kill logs spams ONLY their names for like 10 mins in Panzerstom), yet today, still unharmed. Also weird because we did find & report the 1st one, yet the 2nd dude, his name was unable to search/find at Friend search option. Checked name through screen-shot, still unable to report. New tricks like name spoofing like Battlefield 2 now around? And for god's sake, only via video proof,really now? There's people with 3+ k/d ratio, and 100% headshots 24/7 alrdy, and still playing.. And don't tell me again the classic excuse ''They are just pro,l2p,git gut' etc'', because i don't really want to bring back memories of famous Battlefield ''famous professionals'' since BF2,to BF1, that after a while they even admitted they we're used cheats etc. B) What more EA/Dice need to take action against them? To send CIA/FBI/Interpol at their houses to put hidden cameras around their computers? Not a crying post, but situation going kinda weird, at least at EU servers.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    vcm0x wrote: »
    i posted this on another thread and realized it will get locked and buried so i'll post it here on the "main" cheating thread instead --

if you notice a hacker, a 100% way of getting him banned is if you go to spectator mode and record him. then you go to his origin profile to report him and link your video (post it on youtube for example).

there's a sticky here titled "How to report suspected cheaters in Battlefield V" and you'll never get anyone banned from simply reporting him. you have to have video proof.

I have done this numerous times, with video proof, and the players don`t get banned. Thus, your suggestion does not work.
  • Palmitu
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE wil do something?

South america Server are unplayable!
    There's no FAIR game.... K/D of 90/2 is NOT normal unless you see everyone and avoid it, and kill with no recoil...... come on!
  • M4KER
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm usually top dog... I guess I'm cheating
  • Micas99
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    vcm0x wrote: »

Ya.. but noooooo. There are countless reports linking to unlisted videos, just so we (and me certainly) can check to see if EA even looks at the report. Zero views. If you're seeing hits on your videos, it's because they're listed and anybody can just randomly see it. It's been zero views for a long time now, going back at least a year with BF1. I imagine that EA's system just automatically deletes certain categories of reports since they'd likely be inundated if they looked at each one.
  • souriyan
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by souriyan on
  • xKusagamix
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If any of you think that cheaters are a rare species just come to Asia servers. I for once even play against a blatant cheater that use the Fighter plane wrecking more than 100 kills 0 death, wrecking any Bomber at any distance in just 1 second.

And even worse, people that support cheater in their team to win.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

the only explanation that there is for the high velocity of cheats that come out of that region is because EA love their $$$ more than they do keeping the game clean and some what cheat free, and before you cry racism I live in China and know first hand how these cheats are implemented and how easy and cheap on QQ forums it is to buy them plus ways given in step by step formation how to beat the system and what to do if caught, this sickness must be stopped , but i am guessing I will be EA target for this post not the cheaters lo
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!