Update BFV Won't load next map issue, not Fixed

Comments

• dropframes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I have the same issue an interestingly two loading "V" symbols will appear slightly staggered from one another in the top right corner of the screen. I can't even exit the loading screen so I have to alt-f4 it and load back into the game. It doesn't matter the game mode either and it is pretty much 100 percent of the time now. It seemed to load maps for the first day or so but I haven't changed anything since then. Incredibly frustrating.

I too, have this exact issue.
  • SirR0b1n
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue with the double loading icon. Also for me it always showing that it is loading the same map which was just finished. Even if they fix it in the next patch, it would be good to know a workaround, because this is a really big problem for me, as either I wait a long queue to rejoin my friends, or ask them all to leave the match.
  • Li3r4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here. But the loadingsymbols dont always appear. Only on some rounds.
    I've tried waiting in the end-screen longer or getting out of it as quickly as possible. Doesn't seem to do anything different.
    I'm really looking foreward to a fix, because its really frustrating to sit in queue every round.
  • Anjeer_Recker
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have the same issue and iw was from the first day that BFV was released
  • RauuuuuuuuUL
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have the same problem! (1 week doing alt+f4 after every ROUND!)
  • alez989
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    i had the same issue. after i set up the google DNSs on my router, it started to work. hope it helps
    Post edited by alez989 on
  • BOYDEYCOUNT
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please help, i had been playing this game just fine until the December 5th patch and then i started having all these same issues! checked all my in game settings and they're all the same as i had previously. I even tried changing to DX12 but that didn't work at all.
    I have never run a second monitor and i haven't changed any inputs/outputs since buying the game.
  • LtW00dy
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same...I hate this bug.
  • T3Knical5urg3
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just an update, that patch has not remedied my issue.
  • DMGrifter
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just an update, that patch has not remedied my issue.

Me either...still not working
  • RDRD2RDRD
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here... tried to run Origin and BFV as admin (although it's not safe to run it with admin rights, considering port forwarding), works for 1 round and then goes back to this annoying behavior... I don't understand why a company like DICE doing BF for 16 years now is not able to sort out these very basic bugs! Map rotation is one of the most basic functions of any mp online game and it just doesn't work for a lot of people. This is a great game, but if you have to quit after every round and restart it's no fun at all...
  • Kha0t1c
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Suffering with the same issue - game hangs in the nether after a match and won't "quit" either.
    Complete frustration. Will turn-off Origin In-Game and see if that helps.

For the record; I think we should get a little kick-back from EA/DICE for being a beta tester since we paid to participate in the Alpa.

• RUSSIANMAF1A
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been having the same issue since day one of ea early access on my Xbox one. Driving me crazy
  • Kickeramp
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lets keep this to a single post TONS of other people with same issue.,...this has already been talked about....

=https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1352375#Comment_1352375

DICE does not care...sorry they already have your money...now you have to be their test bed because paying devs to troubleshoot cuts into their profits...
  • wlkos
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    1.INFINITE LOADING SCREEN/DOUBLE LOADING SCREEN BUG STILL EXISTS AND IS STILL HIGHLY COMMON
    2. V1 ROCKET BUG WHERE THE SCREEN TURNS BLACK STILL EXISTS

We're tracking both of these and hope to have resolutions soon.

I hope they fix it soon.
  • SirR0b1n
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kickeramp wrote: »
    Lets keep this to a single post TONS of other people with same issue.,...this has already been talked about....

=https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1352375#Comment_1352375

That topic is about a different bug. It doesn't crash for me, just keeps loading the previous map.

Unfortunately it is not fixed with the latest patch, but I believe this is happening when I'm looking at the stats for too long, don't press on "continue" and let the game automatically progress when the time is up. If I press continue, I don't get this issue.

• El_Tosta
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never had this problem before... now after the patch have to alt+f4 after every game
  • Choppra
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Having same issue since launch. Won't go away, really annoying. Any fix?
  • Choppra
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can confirm, when I disable 2nd monitor - it now works.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue, 4 games in a row. One thing I did notice is after cleaning my ram after a map it now loads the next map fine. So this has been working for me for 2 days now.
    The program I use is iobit system care (the free version) There's a haddy quick ram clean button, hope this helps