120 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
I just take a look at bfV forum before I buy my bfV
BfV forum looks like bf4 and bf1 forum with all similar problems
Like same person with new face
I really wanted to continue buying your games but you are joke
Keep joking

Comments

• ScooopityScoop
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Yep it seems like each passing year dice gets worse.
    their development processes is the joke they honestly seem like they don't even know what they're doing anymore and the good days of battlefield are over...
    now we just get a **** battlefront clone every year even when they realise battlefront is what ruined their reputation and EA's stock market like it doesn't make sense are they actually brain dead? doing the same **** practises in the gaming industry each year thinking it'll be different?
  • BeardMagic253
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The problem is people will buy anything. I saw the gameplay and liked it, I purchased it prior to release because I liked beta and figured they'd eventually include dedi servs, but I was wrong. DICE will polish a piece of poo and people will buy it. So from now on, I wont be preordering any of their games. I'm legitimately done with buying crap remakes. Unless it has been truly remade, with better graphics, a better engine and netcode, and the dedicated server possibility, it's not something I'll be buying. DICE has ruined their reputation, and the cancer of gaming (EA) has just infected too many people. EA and Activision (Cancervision) are legitimate cancer and should be wiped clean from business practices. They are the shadiest companies with bad business ethics. I hope they go bankrupt.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I didn't buy BF1 or pre-order BF5. Feeling good about my choice.
  • Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »

same here... lol.. bf1 and bfv has still same problems over and over and over and over and over and over and over ..... again
  • DocCuda418
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I picked up BF1 Premium for $8 to add to the collection. I was going to skip BFV as I am happy with BF4 but for $30 I thought I would follow the dumpster fire.

Every complaint out there is more or less true however after 10 hours of gameplay I never crashed once, saw only a few glitches and actually thought it showed promise.

Its challenging. Its nice to mix up with BF4.
  • Fake_Plissken
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Yep. Me too. Hopefully, they'll learn for BF6 (if there is one) and just make it BF4 with better graphics, new maps/weapons/vehicles - and no XM25. LOL
  • Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited December 2018
    regarding to the latest issue about TTK over bfv tht reminds me we used to suffer a lot poor netcode aka hitreg performance when bf4 was released back in those days dice had released a patch which was aiming to address the issuse and solve it technically ( lol ) they implemented a scull on kill cam which shows how you were killed ( headshot or not) but the problem was everytime you get killed it is shown tht you were headshotted, ( everysingle time ) then dice accepted they made mistake while coding this feature and made unintentionally a placebo affect over players to prevent from thinking it is not the game mechanics but your connection cause netcode aka hitreg failiure.. there are tons of huge fails but this is one of the worst sample that devs. and EA did never and ever cared about gamers communiy..
  • Hatenit
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Right on mouse trap! Stop giving this company money for scrap products. The more the community supports this the faster we see results!
  • IIPrest0nII
    1754 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You posted in the wrong section. Battlefield V section is here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-v

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.