Why cant i find conquest core in the advanced search filter ?

realMartiniHenry
152 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Are they really expecting me to play random maps, if i want to play with the old ttk ? Why cant i select conquest core in the modes menu of the advanced search filter? Man this is even worse then i thought. I cant even chose the map i want to play anymore, if i want to have the old ttk.

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here where are they.
  • BewBewKittyFck
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They will be included in Bf6, but 3 months after launch
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    what's wrong the conquest core quickmatch?

i've never used advanced search since like bf3. it's low on dice's priority so don't expect to see it there for months if at all.

with quickmatch, i always get put in a full server and my ping is less than 20.
  • doctorrocktor
    1799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just looked again,in the advanced search box it says conquest core.when you click on it it match makes you into a game,not a good change dice core should have been all game modes,and the new ttk in cq only as your only testing it.
  • realMartiniHenry
    vcm0x wrote: »
    what's wrong the conquest core quickmatch?

i've never used advanced search since like bf3. it's low on dice's priority so don't expect to see it there for months if at all.

with quickmatch, i always get put in a full server and my ping is less than 20.

Tank players do not want to spawn on infantry focused maps like Devastation and infantry players do not want to spawn on tank focused maps like panzerstorm. The loading times are already very long to enter and exit a server. If you only like 2-4 out of 8 maps then its just a giant waste of time to constantly spawn on random maps and exit them again until you finally are lucky enough to spawn on a map you like to play on. It gets even worse if you want to play a particular map, because then you only have 1/9 chance to spawn on those map and have on average to exit and restart the round at least 8 times.
  • realMartiniHenry
    Just looked again,in the advanced search box it says conquest core.when you click on it it match makes you into a game,not a good change dice core should have been all game modes,and the new ttk in cq only as your only testing it.

Maybe im blind by i can find the conquest core mode only in the multiplayer screen on the bottom of all modes and if i click on it, it puts you on a random map and you cant select the map you want to play on. If i click on the ADVANCED SEARCH tab then i can not select conquest core in the mode menu or on the full filter.
  • doctorrocktor
    Yeah this is a joke no option to pick a map,and the waiting time is abysmal.
  • Ferly_xxx
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    and the waiting time is abysmal.

Thats interesting.
  • clouseau2112
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is definitely a problem. 'Conquest Core' needs to be an option in the Advanced Search!
    I don't do quickmatch for a reason...like not knowing if it's an east or west server...whether or not it's a full server, and we'll, I like knowing what map it's currently on in the rotation. Fix this DICE!
  • DOCTORLOVEMAKER
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They need to add a native Hardcore mode in the game. Similar with Battlefield4.  The game is a joke right now and the guns underpowered feel like holding airgun. My grandpa's airgun would make more damage :smiley:  And also more firepower to deal with tanks. Also adding more availability for tanks and plains would be nice.  They have ruined the game. I am back to Battlefield 3 and 4.
  • ForbidRhyme
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree but necro bro.