I don't hate you DICE...

Supreme_Sander
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Why would you ridicule those that criticize your game by acting like all the criticism is unfounded and projected by hateful basement dwellers instead of listening to what we the consumers want from you?

You are free to do whatever you want with your product but I don't see the value of acting pretentiously against those who love your other games and that were potential buyers of this game that now just wont buy it, games are great for spreading messages and changing the way people think but the way you are acting (and I'm sorry but) is crazy. It's like you are so disconnected from us the consumers that you could live on Mars for all we know, what is actually this radical feminist crusade about, what are you hoping to achieve? Men already love women, some more than others but they also love history, they love the idea of being able to see what kind of lives those great men that went out and fought for our freedom were living. They want to experience actual combat with brothers in arms trying to imagine what it would have been like to really be there. It doesn't have anything to do with women at least not for me, it has to do with the story and world not being even slightly grounded in reality. I mean what is the fun with killing imperial germans in places I've never even heard about? I want to be on the beaches of Normandie storming the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ strongholds and watch the guy with the lost arms wander about looking for his arms in new amazing graphics. I don't want a BF1 reskin that only seems to exist to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off the far-right, because it honestly pisses of people that aren't even involved in politics too.

I just want a somewhat grounded experience that also does crazy battlefield things like blowing up the Eiffel tower in epic ways I don't care if it has women in it but don't make it the focus of the game and don't put them in the front-lines of the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ army, instead put them in the french/polish resistance where they actually fought for their lives and freedom like the heroes they where, heck even make a story about a woman trying to make it back in London working for a factory or something why do they never get any focus, that could be awesome if she get's to fight off thugs or something as well.

But anyways sorry if it felt like a rant but I love you DICE and I know you can make better games than this and that's what I want you to do, you can do whatever you want but this is my Christmas wish-list I suppose.

<3

Comments