Banned for Game Hack #81662

Andy89DK
87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi,

I have recently been banned by PunkBuster with reason Game Hack #81662 while playing BF4. I have no cheat software installed on my PC, so I am quite sure this is a false positive (as seen in 2014). I have been in touch with PunkBuster/Even Balance and EA, but they cannot help. Has anyone else experienced this, then please let me know.

Kind regards,
Andy89DK

Comments

• Wessmyre
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nothing they can do here bud but post a link and lock the thread,. Need to head over to PunkBuster and state your case.
  • Mannaggia_Crist0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

They do not even intend to investigate. They also banned me unjustly. And I have over 3000 hours of gameplay without ever having used cheats !! This is really shameful.
  • Andy89DK
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just noticed today that many more have been banned, so I look forward to some more comments on this post.
  • Whodat_NFL1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am one of those that got banned today. (VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 83017 ) I'm 52 years old, and have played since the original. Have NEVER hacked. Have not made any changes to my computer in over a year, so I don't know what would've created the false positive. Have opened an appeal ticket, but after scouring the web, I don't expect favorable results.
  • Sk1lld
    585 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    "Delete"
    Post edited by Sk1lld on
  • Sk1lld
    585 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you register on a compromised web site and use the same password as your BF4 account, use a weak password OR have a Trojan/Virus on your PC. It is possible for someone with Ill intent to get your BF4 account information. If they log onto your account with a cheat "PB" will ban the account and that account is toast. EA has stated your account your responsibility, so they will/can do nothing. So it is possible for a cheat to be used on your account and you not have used one. Only Evenbalance has the power to fix this as no one here works for PB. You will need to contact PB and argue your case, Good Luck.
  • Andy89DK
    I see lots of players being hit recently by other ban #'s with the Game Hack label. For anyone affected by this, I encourage you to comment on this post.
  • Lucky_Sleven666
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2018
    They got me also, months ago. Even Balance (ironic name) stonewalls you and websites label you as a 100% cheater on the internet! I had over 2000 hours game play. Never had anything to do with cheats, straight up all the way. I believe what sk1lld said above is what happened to me. I didn't "register " on any site but I just logged in to Origin to play the game if that is what you mean. I've decided I don't want to be involved with hackers or sketchy companies so I gave up online gaming. I would never buy another EA product and could not recommend it anyone. Sorry you guys got hit too. With so many people getting hit, you would think they would try to get a handle on it. BTW I too have been playing Battlefield since the original.
  • elderwarriors
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Andy89DK wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently been banned by PunkBuster with reason Game Hack #81662 while playing BF4. I have no cheat software installed on my PC, so I am quite sure this is a false positive (as seen in 2014). I have been in touch with PunkBuster/Even Balance and EA, but they cannot help. Has anyone else experienced this, then please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Andy89DK

Have seen stats that are a lot worse that have not been banned. So consider yourself unlucky ?

Having said that, and after having had a look over your stat pages, if you get back on you may want to stick to vehicles. Your best stat is your over 20% kill / hit ratio and only a 13% accuracy (that's my level). If you hit them they die, give you that. Not saying suspect, just saying.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2018
    Violations #8165X are wallhack / ESP related (direct causes identified, seem pretty solid detections).
    81662 does not seem to have one directly identifiable cause and we at 4DB are still testing with it. Same for the other 2 detections discussed on our forums. We do not say the detections are false but we do have suspicion about some individual cases being kicked for something else then a cheat.
    As long as we do not have a solid false positive trigger, we can not say that the detections are false. However we are always trying to verify each new violation when our community feels like something is off.
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
  • Andy89DK
    Has anyone from Switzerland been banned with Game Hack or Multihack?
  • Robotrock3r
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    gamehack 83017 Evenbalance do nothing i think i Play to long and a new Version of battlefield is on the way o i get the kick. Thanks Punkbuster Robotrock3r
  • VaanLight
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Violation (GAMEHACK) #81662 Just found out now, sent them an email, let's see what happens
  • Andy89DK
    Are you from Switzerland or what country are you from?
  • VaanLight
    Andy89DK wrote: »
    Are you from Switzerland or what country are you from?

I'm from Portugal
  • II_Raphaeluss_II
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I also got #81664 (01.01.2019) , Evenbalance does nothing, only send standard answers and close the ticket. Subsequent messages ignore. he does not do anything about it. The situation is tragic, and EA also has no intention of taking responsibility. After 2200h I lost my bf4 account with 52k heli kills & 30k tank kills and I do not know why? I do not use any cheating programs. The strangest thing is that I bought a new key BF4, I did not change anything on the computer software (antyvirus, steelseries engine, drivers) I can play without problems. I still do not know what caused it #81664.
    I am beginning to believe that this is a deliberate action of EA & EB
  • VaanLight
    This is bs, we gotta do something about this has it seems it happened to a lot of users randomly. I refuse to buy another copy and support this crappy company.
  • Andy89DK
    I also got #81664 (01.01.2019) , Evenbalance does nothing, only send standard answers and close the ticket. Subsequent messages ignore. he does not do anything about it. The situation is tragic, and EA also has no intention of taking responsibility. After 2200h I lost my bf4 account with 52k heli kills & 30k tank kills and I do not know why? I do not use any cheating programs. The strangest thing is that I bought a new key BF4, I did not change anything on the computer software (antyvirus, steelseries engine, drivers) I can play without problems. I still do not know what caused it #81664.
    I am beginning to believe that this is a deliberate action of EA & EB

What country are you from?
  • VaanLight
    edited January 2019
    They're finally giving life signs but still almost no progress
  • hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    JUST REMOVE PB ANYWAY, the hackers loop around it anyway, all it's good for is giving bad admins the power to mentally attack players they want to suffer.
This discussion has been closed.