Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 12-11-2018 Update

Comments

• Mibu-No-Okami
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    I experience some CTDs after this patch and overall more stuttering but one thing I dislike the most is the new ttk, it is so bad and completely destroyed medic class just fix ttd and we are all cool then I only need hardcore servers again and I'd be happy pls revert this ttk!
  • Wasaaabi78
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    About, last update. It's a fail. Nothing better. It's even worst. Use similar values that in BF4 or BF1. I loved to try harder. It made me mad somedays bun when you seucced it's so rewarding.
  • Jtank65
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This patched killed my fps, 100% cpu usage now and if im near combat my fps bombs out. I don't know what they did with this patch but its almost unplayable. Also ttk sucks now dont know why they changed it.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Does anyone know when they're rolling out the changes on PS4 Europe?
  • dubbledxu
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At least take the snowman quest out if you disable/break the ability to build it. Although, for those that know its broken, easy kills hiding by the yellow house and sniping
  • Remiwinkz
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micro stutter, screen tearing, sluggish gameplay. This is with the latest NVIDIA patch and after a couple fresh OS installs. Everything else runs very smooth. So did BFV until this latest patch. Unplayable for me in it's current state.
  • -1PARA-wendola
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2018
    thanks for ruined the game again
    How to Refund please?
  • Caldwaller
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any news on the stupid amount of headshots it takes to kill people?

And, why do I only get 4 or 5 servers listed when I search EU and US by ping?
  • CarruselDeportiv
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    if DICE wanted to help the noobs, ratboys, etc etc, with modifying the TTK increasing the time of it, now those players will die as before and will kill less than before
  • Cerben1
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    but still the bipods are broken and it will now take an extra bullet to kill any one whit any thing that is not an hero Recon bolt action rifle
  • alphajames5
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    with out a doubt the worst battlefield I've seen and i did not even do Hardline,this is going to be the last battlefield for me ,since aimbot,esp hack user now have a definite advantage over some one who does not ever use those
  • BURBARR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTD still suffering from 1hit super bullets and the new TTK has done nothing but destroy the medic class please revert to original! Also still tying to find out if panzerfaust can 1killplanes again? Was a classic “battlefield moment” pullingvthese shots off and seems strange to have them removed?
  • Comrade_Corb
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for ruining the game. After uninstalling how am i able to get my refund?