Still not getting Company Coins post Level 50

Comments

• Zorril
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm glad that im not the only one with this issue... Im still wondering why it is called Battlefield V and not Battlefield V Alpha. It have so many gamebreaking bugs.
  • Faraquet
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll stop playing if it goes like this. I only got coins from leveling up & assignments. Since I hit Level 50, I got nothing at all other than assignments...
  • PallesPL
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes after finished round in Conquest I see screen with earned points during gameplay on the left and 2000 coins on the right. It looks like this: 12000 | 2000 cc. But I never get these company coins. Only after Daily Orders.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm on chat with EA support and they say no coins after 50 due to the level cap. What the hell is going on DICE, this is BS!
  • PallesPL
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great. Just great.
  • misisipiRivrRat
    864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably there will be possible to buy CC for real money before this get fixed. Ok maybe a bit harsh but no smoke without fire.

Exactly what I was thinking
  • xXR33F3RXx
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm on chat with EA support and they say no coins after 50 due to the level cap. What the hell is going on DICE, this is BS!

Dice please
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Probably there will be possible to buy CC for real money before this get fixed. Ok maybe a bit harsh but no smoke without fire.

Exactly what I was thinking

Sucks to be so cynical about a game that I am really enjoying, but it's hard when something so important is just silently allowed to stay "bugged" while we wait for the paid version to come out. How convenient for DICE that the grindable currency is "bugged." Come ON DICE what are you doing? Has operation "intentionally kill off BF" already started in earnest?
  • Bruceslee1979
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had zero company coin since hitting level 50. Keeps saying I get 2000 everytime I get the xp but nothing ever shows up. Starting to get really annoying now
  • SliceNaToooR
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Next week will mark one month since I've hit Level 50. One month with barely any company coins.
    I don't even have enough to specialize new weapons.

Just by seeing the amount of players that are already level 50, it's astonishing that this was not a priority to get fix in the first big patch and before the massively unwanted TTK change.
  • Krkan_xD
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Welp i just got those i guess

3aHQCSB.jpg
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    736 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Krkan_xD wrote: »
    Welp i just got those i guess

3aHQCSB.jpg

I wish. 2,125 coins here on ps4 and almost 100 hours played. I bought maybe 4 things besides weapon and vehicle upgrades. Though I just got 100 coins for playing my first round of the day
  • Bruceslee1979
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where's my company coin? If anything is going to make me stop playing this game, it's the fact that I can no longer unlock specializations for weapons and vehicles. Pointless playing the game at the moment
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    736 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let's keep this on the first page. Still completely broke(coinless) because of this.
  • brettg57
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have not received any coins, besides from daily orders. WTH!! I would like to upgrade, my weapons, tanks and planes but can't.. Ya know.
  • lionking7001
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you call to EA customer support they seriously tell you to check your internet connection regarding this issue.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you call to EA customer support they seriously tell you to check your internet connection regarding this issue.

Now that is rage inducing lol
  • inpham0usV1
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Calling support for something like this is pointless. They probably have no idea what you are talking about. If and when DICE decides they want to start giving out CC again past lvl 50, they will. It's lame but no other choice. We just have to keep reminding them.
  • Commander_Aze
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    cant help but thing the retroactive Company coin is going to be an insanely large number.... hoping it will come though soon