has anyone come across the resupply station issue? you cannot build it. or did i do it the wrong way

MD-11F-RR
37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
after the dec.11 patch i found myself constantly cannot build stuffs, especially vehicle resupply station. once they're gone, they're gone. you cannot build it.

when you build it, you see the building bar feeding up to like two clicks and stops. no matter how long you build it, it just stops there and never go on, which make me cannot resupply my vehicle.

also, please do something to the aa tank camping issues. their main purpose is not to anti air but anti infantry now... that being said, they're not good at anti air either....

Comments

• BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Correct. You can’t build these anymore.
  • SummiluxLee
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I already posted here when the new patch released, think I am the first one who did that :D:D:D:D
  • BaronVonGoon
    6985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Yeah the patch broke it. But it seems worse on PC. Not sure exactly to what extent. If you build then switch to your gun you may see the structure built otherwise if you're holding the tool it'll continue to build forever.
  • hawkseye17
    586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Building things in general is broken. That's the signature that DICE made a patch: it breaks more than it fixes
  • thebossman2202
    399 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So Ive noticed this problem but I am still able build my fortications. As for the AA tank...its a tank. Just got to deal with it
  • MD-11F-RR
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So Ive noticed this problem but I am still able build my fortications. As for the AA tank...its a tank. Just got to deal with it

fortification works but resupply station doesn't.. at least for me. As for aa tanks, they're pretty good right now, camping at the base and shooting players across the map.