Weekly BF

TTK Changes Discussion : All platforms

Comments

• o0_SnedDOG_0o
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    All we need to do is not play any other server but the Conquest Core servers to make them see we want it back to how it was before the 12/12/18 update. So please just go to Conquest Core and don't play any other servers till they put it back. Even if it means you don't get to play your favoured mode this will show them. Also why didn't they leave the servers as they were and make a Conquest Casual mode instead with the slower TTK for the ones complaining as I bet there are less of them than us that wanted it to be left alone.
    Post edited by o0_SnedDOG_0o on
  • II-INFIDEL-II
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I want a refund on my purchase's of this game, this game was false advertised , in beta and at launch. It's a complete joke with the idea changing the whole entire game by touching the TTK, which was really the main selling point of this game. While avoiding all major bugs that are game breaking the game, which should be on top of the list. This shows the future Of What DICE has planned for this title, and future titles to come. I would like my money back, as I really feel I been intentionally ripped off.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    When you did this you forced a lot of people to the limited conquest core section.
    We no longer have a server browser to browse your servers. I am constantly added to empty servers with two people in them!
    I really hope things are going to pick up for this part of the community, right now we are really pigeon holed into a small area and I hope very soon things will open up for us.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    These guys are absolutely nuts messing with the game like this, lucky they added that core part otherwise every single person would be forced to re adapt to new game mechanics.
    I feel like they don't consider consequences, or maybe people calling the shots or with the influence are just pompous business men without the slightest clue of a gamer mentality.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes I know so many TKK post but if we keep taliking maybe they will listen , big issue with the TKK change is that it will affect attrition largely . Attrition was a great add IMO but now with more bullets require does that mean they will yet again jump up the amount of ammo players start with . ( you may think just 1-2 more bullets to kill isn't much , but if you are ok player and survive decent time this means ammo issue )
    I can see endless nerf and adjustments to BFV slowly bringing us back to BF1 which will be sad as the best thing about BFV was the original gun play , FIX THE NETCODE and leave the TKK alone.

I will leve it there as most other issues with the TKK are already posted , stay vocal , keep pressure on Dice/ EA it is our game not theirs , we are the paying customer.

P.S They state they changed for the casual / passive player but those players will not be here in near future as they will be onto another game , way to go upset core community , players dont want a nerfed , easy, no skill , no learning curve game , people in general like a challenge that is what keeps players playing seeing and gaining improvement over time and effort.
  • UMPhreak
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just want to say that an increase to the overall TTK is a bad choice. Before they make such a drastic change that would make nearly half of the guns useless why don't they look at some of these broken weapon upgrades. Upgrades that increase bullet velocity and increase Rate of Fire are the problems here not the TTK. Think about it DICE, because you are making a big mistake by increasing the overall TTK.
  • Tony-yingc
    82 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't like this TTK. Now the problem is TTD ,not TTK, I think DICE enter a wrong way when they adjusting. and they make two great mistake in BFV.
    1.Split player. CQ Core and CQ,This is bad idead.
    2.Wrong direction, why we like battlefield?first they need know why we like battlefield.

Now the problem with TTD is that of maps and tags system.
    1.Players often complain that they die too fast because they don't know how to get into the trap and because they can't find a target in front-line combat, they can't fight back.especially for flesh soldiers.

2.Emphasis on teamwork, Players will always have time to play alone, they like teamwork also ,but their friends are offline. single player are very uncomfortable ,because they can't get enough information. so they dead quickly

3.new tags spot system is bad,if bfv want be more hardcore, remove all this tags system,every enemy can't be tags, only sign on minimap.at least it's fair.

TTK 2.0 adjustment is unfair for some firearms, especially for scouts.
    The adjustment of firearms should be carried out one by one.

• LgTmR
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can see what they're trying to do but instead of changing the whole TTK which implies some endless tuning in the future, they should just tweak some weapons/classes:

-DMRs are a bit too good at every range so maybe just add some recoil or just remove 3x
    -KE7 is still a bit too strong

Switching shotguns from support to Assault, and DMRs to medic would make sense IMO.

I get the idea of pushing a new TTK to all servers in order to collect massive feedback, but right now all the players who hate that new TTK are prejudiced because they can play nothing but conquest,a lot of people love Breakthrough.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Long range gun fights are a waste of time now, I can hit the enemy 4 times and they still survive. It's not worth giving your position away and best to conserve your ammo.

Close range combat against groups is compromised, the TTK is so slow that it hard to kill more than one and the extra bullets means ammo can be an issue.

BFV has turned in to a zerg fest where players of a low standard run around like packs of hyenas.

The attrition system is totally compromised with the extra bullets required to take someone down.

The Medic class improved somewhat with the last patch but now the class is even weaker than game release. SMG's are feeble and you put yourself at a huge disadvantage in gun fights against other classes.

Half of the weapons are now unsuitable for the job, the RoF is now the go to option.

Westie is right the decision to change the TTK is so far detached from the initial testing of gunplay by DICE that EA must be behind it.

• xKusagamix
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    LgTmR wrote: »
    Switching shotguns from support to Assault, and DMRs to medic would make sense IMO.
    But why? Isn't the Shotgun is more suitable in CQB for the Medic class and DMRs to Medic which make even more camping Medic with insta heal and the ability to get more kills at range rather than being at the frontline regen and revive?

Medic doesn't need a lot of kills, just need to be more effective at the combat situation that they should be, which is CQB. Just like the Federov for the Medic class was a welcoming update.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why are you guys crying so much ? Conquest Core still has original TTK

• Fedayi_ARM
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    The devs at DICE must be going nuts with all this negative feedback.
    If they don't roll back this change, they're in for one hell of a ride.

They will just keep silent... or even better, tell us that we are uneducated and we don't have to buy the game. The fact that we have already bought the game based on the now broken promises won't stop them from saying so, I guess...
This discussion has been closed.