BFV has got me wanting to watch and rewatch all the WW2 movies

2»

Comments

• Goldeneagle2427
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Memphis Belle - check it if you haven't ;)

The documentary not the movie. The movie sucks.
  • Goldeneagle2427
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- wrote: »
    Some titles that I don't see written very often, but I can definitely recommend:
    • The Guns of Navarone
    • Kelly's Heroes
    • Letters from Iwo Jima
    • The Longest Day
    • A Bridge Too Far
    • Blackbook
    • Kampen om Tungtvannet (The Heavy Water War)
    • The Great Escape
    Documentaries
    • Apocalypse WW2
    • WW2 in Color
    • WW2 in HD

Don't forget Midway!
  • Goldeneagle2427
    Why has nobody mentioned the greatest show of them all. Hogan's Heroes!
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stalingrad, Enemy at the Gates, and Netflix Documentary WWII in Color are great too.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Charlies Angels perhaps....?

• memoric
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Generation War is one of the best war movies I've ever saw. Althougt it tells a story on the german side... Definitely a must watch for WW2 Movies!
  • Narfiam
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Fury was a good movie until the scene in which the murican chauvinism make the apperance.
    Yes, the scene in which a damaged single Sherman destroy a company of **** grenadiers which have the same effectiveness of putty patrollers of Power Rangers.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Narfiam wrote: »
    Fury was a good movie until the scene in which the murican chauvinism make the apperance.
    Yes, the scene in which a damaged single Sherman destroy a company of **** grenadiers ith the same effectiveness of putty patrollers of Power Rangers.

It started long before with the Shermans side bouncing Sheels from a Pak 40 this like ten meters next to them. Same with the Tiger who drives forward instead of staying, taking them out one by one.
  • Narfiam
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Psybernaut wrote: »
    Try Cross of Iron if you fancy some German perspective shenanigans.

Stalingrad (1993) and Dass Boot were better "german sided" movies. Cross of Iron was filmed in english, worse immersion.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hace83 wrote: »
    DCSTomcat wrote: »
    Not, movies but documentaries. I'm currently watching The War and ****'s Bodyguards on Netflix.

I also bought Sudden Strike 4 and re-installed Steel Division Normandy 44 and Warthunder.

Wait...old "Adolphius" is a name that gets censored ? Can't write the actual name as i don't want to get suspended
    I was suspended once on the SWBF2 forums for third reich reference, LOL.
  • Skrukken83
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not, movies but documentaries. I'm currently watching The War and ****'s Bodyguards on Netflix.

I also bought Sudden Strike 4 and re-installed Steel Division Normandy 44 and Warthunder.

Wait...old "Adolphius" is a name that gets censored ? Can't write the actual name as i don't want to get suspended

Lol, i get the fact that they need to suspend hate speech, but i mean come on 😂
  • GerocK-
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Stahlmach wrote: »
    Narfiam wrote: »
    Yes, the scene in which a damaged single Sherman destroy a company of **** grenadiers ith the same effectiveness of putty patrollers of Power Rangers.

It started long before with the Shermans side bouncing Sheels from a Pak 40 this like ten meters next to them. Same with the Tiger who drives forward instead of staying, taking them out one by one.

Exactly. The tiger scene annoys me, especially considering only the absolute best commanders were given command of a tiger tank.
  • zenn_nme
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Enemy at the Gates, Hacksaw Ridge, Saints & Soldiers, Red Tails, Uprising, Riphagen, Hart's War, Allied, The Man with the Iron Heart, Beyond Valkyrie: Dawn of the Fourth Reich, Bomb Girls (series). Since BoB is mentioned, how could we forget; The Pacific. Same goes for; Flags of our Fathers. o:) And the movie which represents BFV for me; Inglourious Basterds. :p