BF5 Keeps Crashing on PS4 After Update 1.5

Beukiiie
96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The game keeps crashing on my PS4 after the 1.5 Udate..

1.4 gave me loadings screens till infinaty

1.5 chrashes the game entirely

1.6 will make my PS4 explode ???

Ive reported the problem trough playstation, but would also like to amend it here.

error code CE-34878-0

greets,

A dissapointed Gamer

Comments

• creepNpeep
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Disappointment all round.
    This game had been one big let down.
    Today’s update has done nothing.

333 MB of what, exactly, Dice??

Instant death constantly.

Never known a worse playing experience in the history of BF.
    Except BF4 of course, the gem in Dice’s eye.

• sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game keeps crashing on my PS4 after the 1.5 Udate..

1.4 gave me loadings screens till infinaty

1.5 chrashes the game entirely

1.6 will make my PS4 explode ???

Ive reported the problem trough playstation, but would also like to amend it here.

error code CE-34878-0

greets,

A dissapointed Gamer

Iirc that error code can come if you have corrupted data, so try rebuilding your database and see of that helps
  • llMotleyll
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OK, it's 3 patches in now and I'm still crashing between rounds requiring a full restart of the game at least every 3 rounds or so.
    How hard can it be to just have the game actually run between rounds??
    They worry about TTK and recoil, weapon balance, plane maneuverability, yet I can't even play the friggin' game without restarting it every few rounds FFS!
    Can we get this fixed PLEASE!
  • Beukiiie
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    restarted my ps4, and redownloaded the patch, and since then it didn't crash anymore and neither did i get the black loading screens.

only thing i'm experincing now is getting 1 shot killed by all weapons. all the time..

thumbs up for progress
  • enterBrainer
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    Disappointment all round.
    This game had been one big let down.
    Today’s update has done nothing.

333 MB of what, exactly, Dice??

Instant death constantly.

Never known a worse playing experience in the history of BF.
    Except BF4 of course, the gem in Dice’s eye.

Yeah and it took me forever to get it installed. Veeeery long copy time.
    Also had it with 1.05.

Only thing that changed is that i installed another game last tuesday
  • C0nst8
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    You are not alone, it is happening to me too, PLEASE let this thread be seen by everyone. I can't play continuous matches, like first 10 min of the match it crashes. Error code CE-38743-0 something like that.

It's not a ps4 problem. I tried everything, reinitialize, reinstall, full updates, it changed nothing. On my second installation I tried to play Single player War stories while the game was being installed nothing happened. When the game fully got installed, it crashed immediately while im in game. How could this be a ps4 problem ? It is only happening in BFV. It was working perfectly before update 1.04.
  • hiddensr28
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My game crashed I got the 5/6 letters in the last tiger and now i got the 6th letter now in the game it says i have 5/6 but in the mission it says I have 6 letters and no more so I lost out on my tank skin. Dice plz fix
  • C0nst8
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I found the solution, it worked for me. Don't change your hard drive or reinitialize the ps4, it won't help and it will cost you money and time. Just Upload your data online and delete your current data on ps4. Also delete all unnecessary data on your ps4 (old games or deleted games). Worked for me, played 7 games today no crash.

Please can someone try this and tell me if it worked so i can post this everywhere.
  • Shoxer1234
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. Since I've updated it crashes every time I play. I report every error code. Also game appears to be laggy at times. Never had probems like this before.
  • Duece09
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While I think this was posted a long time ago this is currently happening to me all of a sudden. Either I crashed out of the game and it says server disconnected or I get this error and completely crash going back to the dashboard.