Weekly BF

Wow. Just..... wow

creepNpeep
727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
So not only do loyal followers of the franchise get insulted with quotes like “if you don’t like it, don’t buy it” etc, we continue to be insulted and “blamed” for shortcomings in the game.

On the subject of the current state of TTK/TTD, dice couldn’t resist coming out with stuff like this in their patch notes...

“...meaning players may be getting frustrated with dying too fast that they choose not to log back in and learn how to become more proficient at Battlefield V....”

My advice, dice & EA, is to tred extremely carefully because if you don’t, you may just offend your playerbase so much that your record slump in pre-orders may just get trumped by your next game.

Not impressed at all with what dice has become.

Comments

• rkobus841
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    learn how to become more proficient at Battlefield V :smiley:
  • ps_865
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    they forget that people play for the fun. If I get shot from behind, or by a camper, I don't blame the game. But if I lose fights that in other games I would have easily won, then I blame the game and DICE. There are so many unfair fights in the BFV right now
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Respectfully there can only be one unfair fight if you just adept accordingly right.
  • ps_865
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MAILBOMB wrote: »
    Respectfully there can only be one unfair fight if you just adept accordingly right.

if you shoot few bullets at someone, and get hit markers, and then he turns and kill you with a pistol in one frame, is this fair fight? It happens in BFV only
  • dcs500
    1441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ps_865 wrote: »

if you shoot few bullets at someone, and get hit markers, and then he turns and kill you with a pistol in one frame, is this fair fight? It happens in BFV only

No it doesn’t, that’s happened in every battlefield I’ve ever played, all five of them.

• Agrioxiros
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    ps_865 wrote: »

No it doesn’t, that’s happened in every battlefield I’ve ever played, all five of them.

And it's hit detection's fault. This was the major issue in BF4 that had the community in an uproar like ttk has now.
    Back then they made the game a beta again, with the game test environment or whatever it was called instead of beta and eventually we got the 60hz servers.
    60hz that EA was saying it was impossible to happen, cause developing costs money and not that it was impossible.
    1 shot deaths, dying after you've hidden behind an obstacle... they are there from the 1st iteration with the Frostbite engine.
  • thecajun
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I personally think that people playing this game would benefit from working with their squad and stop trying to solo everything. One of this games big issue is player's lack of teamwork/selfishness. Also use a MIC!!!!!!

BUT the VERY BIGGEST PROBLEM with this game is the soulless dev team DICE who I wouldn't even call them gamers anymore that find anyway possible to insult their player base every chance they get to divert the blame from their lack of development skills. Especially when they have no clue how to even fix the glaring issues in their game.

They know there is a TTD issue but their big egos can't seem to figure out why. So they just increase TTK and blame it on the player. TTD is still crap. They try to fix one issue and create 5 more. Some how they broke the game's commo rose chat but they just can't figure it out either. Most of these issues happen in every game they make, so you would think they have a manual or something on common bugs and fixes of the past? Wait what that would make too much sense. Do they not know how to keep records or logs of past and present issues?

I can no longer in good faith recommend a game made by DICE or published by EA to anyone I know or will know in the future. They will never change. I think for them to work for EA their soul has to be removed out their rear end in the most painful way as to never have one again. DICE is no longer gamers but soulless employees of EA. I feel they lack the abilities to be PROFICIENT in life communicating to customers properly as well as LACK PROFICIENCY in game design/programming.

PS: I wonder why at least one of their dev team is playing COD? Why are they playing a competitors game when they should be fixing their own F'ing game.
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    So not only do loyal followers of the franchise get insulted with quotes like “if you don’t like it, don’t buy it” etc, we continue to be insulted and “blamed” for shortcomings in the game.

My advice, dice & EA, is to tred extremely carefully because if you don’t, you may just offend your playerbase so much that your record slump in pre-orders may just get trumped by your next game.

Oh, get your popcorn ready for the unmitigated disaster that will be the Anthem release. It’s going to be so satisfying to watch.
  • Agrioxiros
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »

Oh, get your popcorn ready for the unmitigated disaster that will be the Anthem release. It’s going to be so satisfying to watch.

People don't learn so I don't expect that. Utubers call it good and fun, people "can't wait to get it" and it's a coop game with more than likely no pvp.
    So unless they have Andromeda's animation issues it won't go that bad cause they can hide their ineptitudes.
  • Mordscythe
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Division 2 is just around the corner.
    Cannot wait.
    Done with EA games from now on.
    So dissatisfied it’s not even funny anymore