Deluxe Edition Refund.

2»

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    R1VERDAN wrote: »
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    I'm happy with mine and dont feel ripped off at all. I like the fact that you can choose 5 out of 8 full outfits and you get a melee weapon that looks pretty sweet as well.
    I am also happy. Plus I got $10 off for buying in BF1 menu.
    I truly believe that some people like to complain just to hear themselves.

It is a British knife(cant remember the name off hand but it always is right above the unlockable melee weapons the get for the campaign

If it's the one I'm thinking of it's called the MKIII(S) Elite Combat Dagger.
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As annoyed as I am right now, I still don’t have any issues with the Deluxe Edition. I think I got my money’s worth. Probably getting close to 100 hours in this game so far.
  • MtvSalvati_sfss
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still haven't received any of mine
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My feeling here is that the 50% discount after 2 weeks is poor from EA, a nominal compensation with CC would show good form I believe.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I can remember saying in one thread how I thought the price would tumble after release and people were, I felt, quite rude.

Now people want a cashback. I hope that as consumers we either start to demand a bit more fair play from game producers, or stop pre-ordering standard, deluxe, super-duper deluxe (they haven't thought of that one yet) etc.
  • Wlnnie-Pooh
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

They never fully explained how many items would be with air lifts I never saw it clear to read with 1 item a week for 20 weeks, they made it sound like 20 items a week, and it's garbage some gun camos for triggers, magazines, and scopes? I feel like it's pretty misleading the way they worded it.

At least at you english people they just made it sound like there were 20 items per week.

This is a screenshot taken today, 31st December 2018, of the italian ingame description in the 'upgrade to deluxe edition' menu.
    As of today is still saying "with the deluxe edition you will recive 20 precious airdrops every week, each one containing one customization element"
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    My feeling here is that the 50% discount after 2 weeks is poor from EA, a nominal compensation with CC would show good form I believe.

Well yes it does suck that you paid twice as much for a game and others are buying it cheaper because they waited or didnt want it right away. But at the same time you have to realize that the holidays and everyone screaming dont pre order or buy affected this price drop. Video games are like investments now seeing as though some get paid for playing and not too mention the time you put in and the character you can develope makes this more of a personal investment. But it isnt the developers fault or the consumers fault but this is a market that has ups and downs. With the popularity the gaming industry had gained the business part of it has to look for any means to stay in the hunt or quickly be forgotten. You can't buy stock and have the price drop by half and expect Monahan Stanley to throw you some gift cards because the market fluctuated. I paid full price and not once do I care that they dropped the price and honestly if this game goes to free to play I still wouldnt be bothered. I got to play it and experience it from the beginning which is what I wanted. I have also gotten 100 hrs so far and still not quite bored and actually have some ppl that I met through the game that is cool and I enjoy playing with. I get what your saying but also dont feel like they are doing a great crime so why credit people for industry business practices.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I preordered the deluxe version for early access. Then they launched "premium access", which suddenly gave the earliest access. Ok, then I also paid and signed up for that, to play from beginning. It then said, I could get refund for the deluxe version. Ok, I thought, then I will ask for refund and only pay for premium access. But when I asked for refund, it said "not qualified". So basically I paid even more, but had to cancel premium after first month. And few weeks later deluxe version is on 50% sale... Not that the money count that much for me (compared to investments in PC gear), but its the principle. It feels like false marketing and ripped in several ways, and it doesn't feel right.
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm satisfied with my BFV Deluxe Enlister ps4 copy that I pre ordered a week after they were accepting pre orders. Not only was I a Alpha tester on pc but I was able to get early access to the beta, and able to play the main game on November 15th.