TTK Changes Discussion : All platforms

Comments

• DavTan
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let's get real. This is all about the money. EA suits have decided that this game hasn't met it's targets ie performed as well as bf1 . Therefore they conclude that it's the ttk that will push the game closer to being like bf1. And people that liked bf1 will come back.
    I'm not sure they are right with those conclusions.
    I think the best everyone can hope for is they keep both standard ttk 2 and core ttk 1... Which from the loading screen blurb for core implies this is what they are doing.
    I shall keep my other thoughts on this debacle to myself and try to adapt to whatever is thrown at us.
    Btw I never had an issue with the ttd on console.
  • rubbellois
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    you need more bullets per kill and players are forced to play high rof weapons, this leads to a more campy playstyle in general because players will run out of ammo more quickly.
    also flanking isnt as viable anymore because you can kill at max 2 enemies with your primary(with most weapons).
    and this leads to a ultimate zerg where teams fight over 1-2 objectives the whole game long. if i wanna have something like that ill just start a round of metro on bf3, no need to design a whole game to this cause -.-
  • IronMaiden1337
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    And you still die in one frame
    Except there are enough frames to clearly see the health drop from 100->80>63->40ish->20->Dead
    Do you know what "frames" mean?

Buddy can't shoot

* not in this Video. i should have added it. The 1 frame death isn't gone
  • Metoad
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give us old TTK and fix company coins, FAST!
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Is TTK 2.0 that different from TTK 1.0?

Never seen sooo many threads about it.

Not sure what all the fuss is about...so it takes me like 1 more bullet to kill, so what. I'm still getting my normal scores, and kills in conquest matches.

And don't misinterpret, I preferred the original TTK. Just felt right.

Anyhow...thinking everyone should just work on adapting, or like ProLegion_exor said...'accuracy is key now'

It is. A bullet more to kill can be a long time in a game like that. If we assume an average accuracy of 25%, which many will never reach, you are looking at four more bullets per kill. We are still talking milliseconds, but every engagements here is measured that way. More bullets spent also mean less accuracy.
    It is also crucial when going up against multiple targets from a beneficial position. The more time it takes to kill the one guy, the more time the second guy has to react and kill you, diminishing your advantage.
    More crucial is bullet economy and magsize. Suddenly weapons with a magazine lower than 31 are not recommendable, because of the low kill capacity. Further some weapon classes now have ridiculous BTK values at very relevant engagement ranges. 9 bullets for an MP40 to kill at 75m is way too long.

Why would you engage at 75 meters with a smg? If you could it would be insanly bad weapon balance.
  • CMR_Shaven
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To this point i dont want to log in anymore... What a shame.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have horrible aim and you're going full auto and missing shots because of it. Delete this thread.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    This is what is wrong with new TTK. People not accepting that they are bad.

LMAO
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LoooooooooL. You didn't get one framed at all, even with how quick the video ends you can see your health drop each time you get hit. You did hit a couple shots on the guy but your shot placement didn't look great to be honest, try a sight maybe?
  • spartanx169x
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So you are telling me you are not capable of landing one more, ONE MORE additional shot. I’m 50 years old and I don’t have a problem with landing shots. Is your aim really that bad?
  • Ne0tax
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Aim to head and you have the same TTK than before. Brain ON before spraydown!
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I have played BFV for roughly 75 hours since its release and have very much enjoyed it. My opinion is that I loved the game’s original TTK as that felt more realistic to me which is what I personally prefer. Since the change to TTK I have played a few rounds and have definitely had more “wth?” moments where I’m shooting and shooting and shooting and appear to be hitting the opponent and he just won’t die...which is frustrating. I’m wondering if changing the TTK to a middle ground between what the original settings were and what they are now would appease everyone. I saw somewhere that the values for most TTK changes were changed from 1.0 to 0.85 so maybe set them all to 0.925?
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They should give us more ammo when we spawn too.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whit the new TTK you must hit the target more times, there are many problems whit that, some of them are: 1) The precision, miss shots is more dangerous because that increased the reloading 2) Reloading more often (that is very dangerous in close quarters expecially when you choose to use semi-auto rifles) 3) self loadind scouts rifles don't have the necessary ammo to play as well.

Close Quarters TTK is the same. Now you don't have worry about reloading more often.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is probably one of the fairest gun fights I've seen on BFV. You actually get registered damage and leave the enemy with 1% health because you can't aim or manage recoil at all.
This discussion has been closed.