The "core" community = loud minority

Comments

• blarrgy
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fruxen wrote: »
    100% agree with op.

Also I don't understand why they don't fully embrace "normal" and "hardcore" combined with custom rules servers, like before. It would solve so many problems.

Why not make normal as it was and have a softcore mode instead, make people choose the 'easy mode'...or, maybe it's a bad idea because it splits the player base.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol so much **** and crying coming form the "git gud" crowd, yet faster kills isnt even more skillful, its who shoots first vs who shoots better. If your so "pro" then more bullets to kill should only help your game after all. That "casual scrub" isnt going for head shots after all right? i mean hes just a lowly peasant **** ant who cant play, not the ultra chad you guys are!

If your good at the game, ttk dosnt matter, sounds to me yall just miss your insta ambush no fights, the very opposite of skill.

Ah well, good thing this attitude is a vaaast minority restricted to forums, rest of us will have fun with real engagements rather than camp city.

"Who shoots who first and who shoots better" . You would think that he or she who shoots better is more skilled. But let the salt flow through you

my point was higher ttk IS shooting better, vs the crying for low ttk iis just who shoots first, but nice try. Im not the one being salty jusding by the 3445657876543 threads about the changes going WAAAAAA

Why do you need to be shot more times to react? Why cant you survive with a lower ttk? Not good enough? I think you ARE salty. High ttk is for the people that dont know how to play. BF1 is still available for you

right yeah im the salty one, the guy who likes the changes. Makes sense lol. na not the 10000 posters goin WAAAA I DEMAND A REFUND! na its the people who like the change that are salty. perfect logic

changes are here to stay ma dude, have fun, if not, the hardcore servers will be available

Bf1 is also available to you crybabies that have no aim or gun skills. Two can play that game. 1337

lol, crybaby's? for what? for not stomping my foot and demanding its my way or refund? for not posting over and over again how a company "betrayed" me?

see if there were 20000 posts going WAAAA NOT SLOW ENOUGH MAKE IT SLOWER TO KILL, youd have a point, but there isnt and you dont.

Enjoy the new bf, and actually working for kills, its fun.

The problem with your logic is simple. Ea and dice advertised this game as being more challenging unlike bf1. People bought into it and paid for that. Now you crybabies complain and we now have BF1 once again. Cant make this up. 1337 ma dude

mate, look at the forums.right.now. what is it? il give you a hint, its not the side crying your claiming is crying.

The problem with your logic is simple, eyes exist.

Yet we still have bf1 ttk. Funny how that works eh? Youre not complaining but dice increases ttk because people complained about ttk and ttd Your logic is flawed. Lmao

Mate I actually get why people are salty about this, but Dice aren't changing the TTK because of anything anyone says or does in these forums. Their changing it because people don't want to play BFV, for a company to admit that people are trying the game and then ditching it for good, well it must be pretty bad.

Right so they revert back on their own advertisement of their game and **** people off even more. Thats going to further push people away that have supported DICE for years. Not good business practice

Where did Dice advertise low TTK? I must have missed that trailer.

They advertised a tactical shooter. Bf1 was not tactical. Now the gunfights are a BF1 rehash. I played a few hours last night and it turned into run and gun again. Nothing tactical about it.

And to turn the question back to you. Where did dice say ttk was the issue? Why have they decided this was the solution?

Well, i've personally never seen it advertised as that. BF is BF, and i never saw it as a "tactical shooter". That in my mind, would be Rainbow Six swat game, not a war game with 64 players. In any event, i bought this game on sale couple weeks ago, and been playing since BC1. I was going to pass on this title, but 'Panzerstorm" was a map, that really reminded me of the BC 2 days of "Heavy Metal".

And so, i loved Panzerstorm, and that's all i played, being the other modes were a die fest. Like BF1 was, in the beginning, and even more after TTK 2.0 that killed it off.

I wasn't going thru THAT again. But what they did here at least for me, worked.

I would only play a Panzerstorm match and leave, and was thinkijng of getting my money back, if not for the 25 bucks i paid. It's still money, and waste for one map.

But now i'm dwelling into Grand Operation, and other modes, and playing much longer. People heal more, there's more team play, and time to breathe and plan, which is what i always remembered BF to be. In short, i finally feel my voice was heard.

So, if DICE is looking at a guy like me, they made the right move with this TTK, being i play more and enjoy it more.

Certainly, our Hardcore friends need their game too, and they have it for you, and i feel more to come...if people play it. But i have a feeling they're not going to play it, being most folks don't like fast TTK. That's why Hardcore mode never had a very large base.
  • YouPayToCampLOL
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol so much **** and crying coming form the "git gud" crowd, yet faster kills isnt even more skillful, its who shoots first vs who shoots better. If your so "pro" then more bullets to kill should only help your game after all. That "casual scrub" isnt going for head shots after all right? i mean hes just a lowly peasant **** ant who cant play, not the ultra chad you guys are!

If your good at the game, ttk dosnt matter, sounds to me yall just miss your insta ambush no fights, the very opposite of skill.

Ah well, good thing this attitude is a vaaast minority restricted to forums, rest of us will have fun with real engagements rather than camp city.

"Who shoots who first and who shoots better" . You would think that he or she who shoots better is more skilled. But let the salt flow through you

my point was higher ttk IS shooting better, vs the crying for low ttk iis just who shoots first, but nice try. Im not the one being salty jusding by the 3445657876543 threads about the changes going WAAAAAA

Why do you need to be shot more times to react? Why cant you survive with a lower ttk? Not good enough? I think you ARE salty. High ttk is for the people that dont know how to play. BF1 is still available for you

right yeah im the salty one, the guy who likes the changes. Makes sense lol. na not the 10000 posters goin WAAAA I DEMAND A REFUND! na its the people who like the change that are salty. perfect logic

changes are here to stay ma dude, have fun, if not, the hardcore servers will be available

Bf1 is also available to you crybabies that have no aim or gun skills. Two can play that game. 1337

lol, crybaby's? for what? for not stomping my foot and demanding its my way or refund? for not posting over and over again how a company "betrayed" me?

see if there were 20000 posts going WAAAA NOT SLOW ENOUGH MAKE IT SLOWER TO KILL, youd have a point, but there isnt and you dont.

The problem with your logic is simple. Ea and dice advertised this game as being more challenging unlike bf1. People bought into it and paid for that. Now you crybabies complain and we now have BF1 once again. Cant make this up. 1337 ma dude

mate, look at the forums.right.now. what is it? il give you a hint, its not the side crying your claiming is crying.

Yet we still have bf1 ttk. Funny how that works eh? Youre not complaining but dice increases ttk because people complained about ttk and ttd Your logic is flawed. Lmao

Mate I actually get why people are salty about this, but Dice aren't changing the TTK because of anything anyone says or does in these forums. Their changing it because people don't want to play BFV, for a company to admit that people are trying the game and then ditching it for good, well it must be pretty bad.

Right so they revert back on their own advertisement of their game and **** people off even more. Thats going to further push people away that have supported DICE for years. Not good business practice

They advertised a tactical shooter. Bf1 was not tactical. Now the gunfights are a BF1 rehash. I played a few hours last night and it turned into run and gun again. Nothing tactical about it.

And to turn the question back to you. Where did dice say ttk was the issue? Why have they decided this was the solution?

tactial gameplay = who shot first who wins? what a joke.

That would generally influence tactical play, yes. Also..he who has better aim will win more gunfights. Not sure what youre trying to argue
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I didn't see any "Tactical Shooter" ads either. Dice explained their reasoning when they announced the TTK changes. Its cool that you've gone into full outrage mode without even reading the patch notes.
  • Getier
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Westie and many other Youtubers talk about "the core" community. Also many people on the forums think they represent the majority of the Battlefield players.
    Well, they are all wrong.

It's not a small percentage of hardcore fans that determin the succes and sales of a game. It's the casual gamer. That's were the money is. They just play, enjoy and spend money. They don't post or record their ( mostly negative ) opinions online and keep their money becaues they are good enough to unlock the skins by playing good.

You see more topics on these forums complaining about performance from high-end PC users, not because they represent the majority, but because they spend more money on gaming, they are per definition, more hardcore gamers and they have a louder voice on forums. While in reality, most PC gamers have low to mid-range hardware. And the console community is much bigger then the PC community. Hell, even the mobile game community is bigger then the PC community these days.

Take the BF V TTK for example. The "core community" feels like it was perfect at release. But they don't stop to realise that DICE has map statistics. They see who plays, how long and how. If they notice new and casual gamers start this game, run a few times, get killed instantly and start camping and stop capturing objectives after that, and then quit the game, they have a clear view that the TTK is only going to cause more people quitting then continueing to play it. Because when it comes to sales, they rather have 100000 casual players that have fun and buy cosmetics, then 10000 "core" gamers that will never be satisfied and don't spend money at all.

I like the TTK 1.0 in BF1 and I like the TTK 2.0 in BF V. Simply becaues it provides more action, more revives, less camping, more exiting 1vs1 and 1vs2 battles, etc... And to be 100% honest, I manage to get higher scores and a higer KD with a higher TTK because I'm a rush and push player. And I know this is not a popular opinion among the "core" community. But since I've played Battlefield 1942, Battlefield BC2 and Battlefield 1, doesn't that make me a Battlefield gamer? Do you only belong to the "core" community if you played them all? Some might say "go play COD then". No, because COD has a low TTK, smaller maps, bad graphics, bad physics, etc... There is more to battlefield then just the TTK.

I'm not saying my opinion represents the silant majority, but you have to keep in mind that there is a silent majority, and focus on the word "majority". For every person who writes something on the forums or reddit, there are 10-20 players who don't write anything and just try to enjoy games, without getting involed in discussions about stuff like TTK.

BF V is still WAY different compared to BF1:
    - No 3d spotting
    - The weapons and the way you have to handle them
    - Lower ammo/health
    - Smokes
    - No bohemouths, elite classes, horses
    - And the list goes on and one and on.

I am 100% sure that all of you that manage to get at the top of the scoreboard with TTK 1.0 will stil get there after playing some time with TTk 2.0. Because tactics, your squad, the way you play with your class still play a major role in getting to the top of that scoreboard. The fact that westie cries that he can no longer kill 2-3 enemies with one magazine while flanking, actually bothers me. He could just trow a grenade and then start shooting, and the result will still be 2-3 deaths. But Youtubers who already start crying after testing it out for at least a couple of days...and only because the "core" community will reply and like their videos…is creating a toxic environtment within the BF community.

So my message to the "core" community. At least give all the current and future changes a try before you create 40-page topics about something you haven't even experienced yet. And know that 1000 posts can not influence DICE in to changing tactics if their statistics show another reality, then the reality that is formed on forums.

Knowing that this post is nog going to be popular in the "core" community. Let's try to keep the flaming and insulting to a minimum :)

BF1 was a succes because it attracted the casual gamer. Just have a look at google trends:
    https://g.co/trends/TW8eT

I agree with you and the more I read between the lines on the threads that are screaming for the old TTK to come back, the more I see a trend. Since most guns didn't change in close ranges, they are in effect lobbying to get their across the map insta-kills back. It seems like the campiest players are most affected by this. That is what also seemed to play out last night in practice. Especially on Breakthrough, which as been pretty blah since release. It was actually more fun last night because players were converging on the flags and fighting on them rather than hiding on them from the ring of Assaults, LMGs and Scouts standing a mile away shooting into the objectives.

This. It was a disgusting camper paradise before.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    StormSaxon wrote: »
    Hardcore. Never missed it.
    I’d play it if they released it as it’s an easy mode for weapon boosting.
    Need sniper rifle kills. Play hardcore.
    Want to improve KD. Play hardcore.
    Want an easier game. Playhardcore.

The downside of hardcore were team killers. Accidental and deliberate.
    You throw a grenade. A dumbo runs in after you throw the grenade you lose 100 points.
    You take a shot, dumbo steps infront. Dead. -100 points.
    Some one tries to melee the guy you just rocketed. -100 points. Kicked from server.

Some virgin thinks you should be playing the game his way. Kills you.
    Some troll decides to troll you. Kills you.
    That was the down side of it.

You are so wrong.
    Gamers that play Battlefield are different than those that play Fortnite.
    Majority of players that even look at Battlefield games are the core community that follow the game through the years and hardcore shooter fans.
    The rest prefer call of duty/fortnite etc.
    What EA/DICE is doing wrong is trying to get the casual community to move into Battlefield.
    That's never going to happen.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Skitelz7 wrote: »
    What EA/DICE is doing wrong is trying to get the casual community to move into Battlefield.

Let's just brainstorm for a second. What if their battle royale mode is a succes? It's defenitly going the most beatifull one with the engine the game has. What if, it's that big of a succes that people buy the game, just to play the battle royale mode. And what if, after a year, they actually make that game-mode free. And what if people are willing to pay to look as good as possible in that battle royale mode, making them millions of dollars. A lot of what if's, but it could happen.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    StormSaxon wrote: »
    Hardcore. Never missed it.
    I’d play it if they released it as it’s an easy mode for weapon boosting.
    Need sniper rifle kills. Play hardcore.
    Want to improve KD. Play hardcore.
    Want an easier game. Playhardcore.

The downside of hardcore were team killers. Accidental and deliberate.
    You throw a grenade. A dumbo runs in after you throw the grenade you lose 100 points.
    You take a shot, dumbo steps infront. Dead. -100 points.
    Some one tries to melee the guy you just rocketed. -100 points. Kicked from server.

Some virgin thinks you should be playing the game his way. Kills you.
    Some troll decides to troll you. Kills you.
    That was the down side of it.

You are so wrong.
    Gamers that play Battlefield are different than those that play Fortnite.
    Majority of players that even look at Battlefield games are the core community that follow the game through the years and hardcore shooter fans.
    The rest prefer call of duty/fortnite etc.

BF1 proved that they can turn casuals into Battlefield fans and many of them became very invested in the franchise. I think that is the key that everyone misses. They came for a casual experience but stayed for the Battlefield experience.

BFV was a shock to the system for many of those converts.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MD-11F-RR wrote: »
    hmmm i think i should raise something different here.

the short ttd makes new players to leave the game. and ea needs to make money from it so they change the ttk to make ttd better. that's understandable.

forget about which ttk is better now, because can still balance it like what they've done in bf1 and bf4.
    people are arguing about it because of personal preference.(they are people out there prefer the new ttk) and human nature do not like the feeling of something is taken away

WHAT IF, what makes the new player leaving the game is the difference between experience of killing and death?

that means, a new player join in, they find, why is it so hard to kill an enemy but i can die so quickly? so my point of view is dice and ea change the ttk to save the market, but they changed the wrong thing or now they do not simply have enough power to change the issue that ttk and ttd do not match.

that being said, if you can kill people in 1 frame and die in 1 frame for example, the difference doesn't exist. people will think: fair enough, i kill others in 1 frame too. so it's ok for me to die in 1 frame. This is just a example and don't take the stat too seriously.

Good point. If there was no TTD bug, they probably wouldn't have had to change TTK.

• Skitelz7
    If the silent majority wants to keep the current TTK then maybe they should stop being silent and show that the majority wants this.
    If they have nothing to say it seems to indicate more that they don't care or even notice.

Exactly. And with the original TTK you didn't see anyone complaining how it was too short.
    DICE themselves said that even though the TTK is perfect they are changing it to make room for casuals.
    At least that was their excuse to hide the fact that EA forced the to casualized the game in hopes of getting more sales in time for Christmas.
    EA continues being the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ gaming company on earth.
  • BlindChance
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I would say that all people who like the old "normal" / "softcore" experience are casual players and the "hardcore" players are all "pro-gamers". It is a silly division. Especially now, with limited health regen, limited 3 spottting and few other changes. People like software and hardcore for different reasons, TTK is one of them, some are no longer relevant.

Also no offence to these who like shorter Time To Kill, longer Time To Kill isn't suddenly casual, in fact there is a certain amount of "skill" which hardcore doesn't have. In softcore you need to be more accurate and control your weapon better than on hardcore. You fire for longer, the weapon kick for longer, you need to control burst, tap fire for longer, the enemy has a bigger window to react, dodge fire / fire back. It turns more into who knows his weapon better and is more accurate instead of who happened to see the other first. Hardcore / shorter TTK is more forgiving in some regards, as you need one less bullet to kill the target so you are more likely to hit with a lucky spray.

To these blaming the netcode, you are right this is part of the reason why you experience so called "one-frame deaths", but even if DICE improves the netcode the problem will stay as you cannot negate the network latency issue between the players and the server. Increasing time to kill is the only way of giving players time to react.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MD-11F-RR wrote: »
    hmmm i think i should raise something different here.

the short ttd makes new players to leave the game. and ea needs to make money from it so they change the ttk to make ttd better. that's understandable.

forget about which ttk is better now, because can still balance it like what they've done in bf1 and bf4.
    people are arguing about it because of personal preference.(they are people out there prefer the new ttk) and human nature do not like the feeling of something is taken away

WHAT IF, what makes the new player leaving the game is the difference between experience of killing and death?

that means, a new player join in, they find, why is it so hard to kill an enemy but i can die so quickly? so my point of view is dice and ea change the ttk to save the market, but they changed the wrong thing or now they do not simply have enough power to change the issue that ttk and ttd do not match.

that being said, if you can kill people in 1 frame and die in 1 frame for example, the difference doesn't exist. people will think: fair enough, i kill others in 1 frame too. so it's ok for me to die in 1 frame. This is just a example and don't take the stat too seriously.

Good point. If there was no TTD bug, they probably wouldn't have had to change TTK.

Well, i'm sorry, i'm sincerely asking this, in how is "TTD" an issue in this game? When i hear that, i'm thinking of netcode and latency. That's an issue, where if you played "Verdun", and you're behind cover, and still getting shot. I've never run into that here much at all.
  • redsaber20012
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

They changed it cause the data showed a massive dropoff of players with the previous system, and thats not me saying it, thats THERE OFFICIAL STATEMENT. Your logic is nonexistent.

People complained about TTD, not TTK. But theyre linked and instead of taking the proper time to fix ttd dice seems to have gone the way of the casual and increased ttk. BF1 all over again.

And whos to say the dropoff had anything to do with the previous system anyway? Perhaps the CC screwup had an impact. Perhaps the lack of content had an impact. Perhaps half the maps not being interesting to a fair amount of people. But according to dice, ttd was a major issue. So here we are. Casual

K, you have fun with that, il be over here with the people actually enjoying the game now.
  • Trokey66
    9046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Millions have bought the game, if you're lucky, 1000's use game related social media.

Now do the maths.

Oh, and statistically speaking you need a minimum of around 5% of the community to partake in a poll for it to be considered a 'reliable sample'.

Good luck with that.....
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If the silent majority wants to keep the current TTK then maybe they should stop being silent and show that the majority wants this.
    If they have nothing to say it seems to indicate more that they don't care or even notice.

Exactly. And with the original TTK you didn't see anyone complaining how it was too short.

Seriously? The toxic community is actually silencing people who want higher TTK. So if someone wants to speak up, all these "core" community members, make sure they won't speak up again. I posted yesterday that I loved TTK 2.0. My reply got downvoted so much that my comment is no longer visible and now I have negative Karma on reddit, limiting me to maximum one reply every 10 minutes. And all I did was reply with "Loving it actually." Nothing more.

Casual gamers look at this forum, say "hell no" and just remain silent.

And it's not only on reddit. Try to comment against the flow on a YouTube video. People will insult you, PM you, tell you to go play another game. It's like these "core" gamers were so dissatisfied with BF1 that they are willing to do anything to get a completely different game.

And it's not because a certain community, like the one here, or on reddit is very loud and agressive, that they speak for everyone.
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Millions have bought the game, if you're lucky, 1000's use game related social media.

Now do the maths.

Oh, and statistically speaking you need a minimum of around 5% of the community to partake in a poll for it to be considered a 'reliable sample'.

Good luck with that.....

It's not that hard. All they have to do is add a poll in the main menu, rewarding players with 5000 coins if they answer a simple question. They will have a much higher response rate then 5%.

• Buick72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Let's just brainstorm for a second. What if their battle royale mode is a succes? It's defenitly going the most beatifull one with the engine the game has. What if, it's that big of a succes that people buy the game, just to play the battle royale mode. And what if, after a year, they actually make that game-mode free. And what if people are willing to pay to look as good as possible in that battle royale mode, making them millions of dollars. A lot of what if's, but it could happen.

That is indeed a lot of if's, and while yes it would be the most beautiful.... I highly doubt it will be that successful. Between the iffy netcode, vehicle and gun balance choices, and terrible map design (at times) ... I don't see it happening. I see it ending up like incursions for BF1, DOA. Maybe that's just me being highly pessimistic. It might end up with a small following but I don't see it going anywhere unless it's free to begin with.

(To clarify map design comment) Dice has this habit of making beautiful maps, then making one team face the sun as they attack the whole round. Or makes the sun glare off of the desert so bad it's hard to see through the glare and heat waves. Cinematic? Yes, very. Immersive? Yeah, sure. Fun to play while blind and getting shot in the face? No...

• JRMBelgiumTwitch
    Buick72 wrote: »

That is indeed a lot of if's, and while yes it would be the most beautiful.... I highly doubt it will be that successful. Between the iffy netcode, vehicle and gun balance choices, and terrible map design (at times) ... I don't see it happening. I see it ending up like incursions for BF1, DOA. Maybe that's just me being highly pessimistic. It might end up with a small following but I don't see it going anywhere unless it's free to begin with.

(To clarify map design comment) Dice has this habit of making beautiful maps, then making one team face the sun as they attack the whole round. Or makes the sun glare off of the desert so bad it's hard to see through the glare and heat waves. Cinematic? Yes, very. Immersive? Yeah, sure. Fun to play while blind and getting shot in the face? No...

Don't forget that PUBG was more popular, filled with bugs, with crappy performance and crappy netcode, then it is now, when everything is fixed. Serious players play PUBG, kids play fortnite ( and no I don't mean to insult adults who play it ). BF could be the mix of the two.
  • karcyon
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

I think that is what's going to happen. The BR mode will be free or like 10 bucks cheap and the MP mode you can unlock for 30 bucks or whatever amount. Similar to Black Ops 4 on PC where they separated the Zombie mode from MP and BR which are really cheap now. This would draw in a lot of players IF the BR mode is decent.
  • SharpeXB
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But they don't stop to realise that DICE has map statistics. They see who plays, how long and how. If they notice new and casual gamers start this game, run a few times, get killed instantly and start camping and stop capturing objectives after that, and then quit the game, they have a clear view that the TTK is only going to cause more people quitting then continueing to play it.
    How would statistics tell you why someone quits playing? Maybe they quit because the guns are too weak and they can’t get any kills? Maybe they’re frustrated by the 7 bullets needed to kill an opponent? That why I had never liked playing Battlefield or Battlefront games online. Because the weak weapons were just stupid to me.