TTK Changes Discussion : All platforms

Comments

• renerabbitt
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are we all so self important that we can't show some gratitude in the fact that we can click a button and be jettisoned to a different era to pretend like we're fighting in our grandfather's war. Nothing but hate for the hard working production teams that have no doubt poured their lives into producing innovation amidst tightened deadlines and insurmountable coding issues. Cut some slack, I admit to being a pre-modona from time to time, and I appreciate it when my friends call me out on it...take a step back and look at the big picture. This game will be good, give it some time. Heaven forbid half of you start stock trading, SMH.
  • DirtyDog1974
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played under new TTK today, funny thing I died just as quick but the kills were not there. If this s is the direction Dice wants I am not following.
  • iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    In the previous ttk he would have been dead. Clearly i damaged him more, with 1 less bullet required to kill he would have been dead. Again, he didnt killed me, someone from my right did, wich maybe i could have avoid by taking cover, reload and come back to deal with if it wasnt required to land 8 bullets to kill the first guy. (if you slow down the video you can see 5 hitmarks)
    After a month of getting used the old ttk this feels like a total different game now. Its not fun.

Also, its really funny being called a **** shooter from ppl with around 1.5kdr 😂
  • trip1ex
    5247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Also possibility someone behind the enemy taking a few of those hit markers.
  • StupidNameHere
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You posted the video.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Are we all so self important that we can't show some gratitude in the fact that we can click a button and be jettisoned to a different era to pretend like we're fighting in our grandfather's war. Nothing but hate for the hard working production teams that have no doubt poured their lives into producing innovation amidst tightened deadlines and insurmountable coding issues. Cut some slack, I admit to being a pre-modona from time to time, and I appreciate it when my friends call me out on it...take a step back and look at the big picture. This game will be good, give it some time. Heaven forbid half of you start stock trading, SMH.

Poured their lives in? Their pockets are padded enough to where I'm not gonna feel bad about them doing the job they signed up to do lol. They had 2 years to make a game and made a glorified beta instead of a whole game. Now they're literally "testing" in public matches across the board rather than having any type of cte or anything. It's not acceptable and the level that they've done their job to is a level that would lose people their jobs in other professions. This is now the world of gaming sadly..

Oh those poor poor devs who were forced to make video games for a living. 🤦‍♂️
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    warslag wrote: »
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    He didn't die quickly at all, every damage registered separately, slow the video down. This was as fair as it gets.

I slowed it down and watched it several times. It looked like he hit him eight times.
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    warslag wrote: »
    It looked like he hit him about 8 times. Even if it was less than that it should be enough to drop someone. Plus he did die really quickly. If it was the other player that shot him then something doesn't make sense.

The other player had better aim. Makes complete sense.

How do you know he had better aim when you have only seen what happened from one perspective?
    How do you know he/she didn’t?

As @HardAimedKid said, one headshot from OP would have changed the outcome.

Edit: OP clarified that he died from a second player.

So in other words: the other player didn't have better aim at all. OP was killed by a third party.

Doesn't change the fact that OP hit the player he was aiming at approximately eight times.
  • Hadron301
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

my gratitude was included in the 50€ i gave EA/Dice (for the last time) for a game thats completely changed after i played it for about 2 weeks not long after release
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    In the previous ttk he would have been dead. Clearly i damaged him more, with 1 less bullet required to kill he would have been dead. Again, he didnt killed me, someone from my right did, wich maybe i could have avoid by taking cover, reload and come back to deal with if it wasnt required to land 8 bullets to kill the first guy. (if you slow down the video you can see 5 hitmarks)
    After a month of getting used the old ttk this feels like a total different game now. Its not fun.

Also, its really funny being called a **** shooter from ppl with around 1.5kdr 😂

You are correct, in the old ttk you would have killed him. Also if you managed your recoil better he may have died. One headshot literally would have changed that to your favor though. I'm not saying I'm even for the new ttk, just saying you lost out on a kill that could have been yours
  • StupidNameHere
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, someone had good aim and it wasn't the poster.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It only made the game worse. BS like this still happens everytime:

Good thing Julian Manolov said in a tweet it's meant to be just a quick test and it's not final by any means, but still, very frustating.
  • iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

You are correct, in the old ttk you would have killed him. Also if you managed your recoil better he may have died. One headshot literally would have changed that to your favor though. I'm not saying I'm even for the new ttk, just saying you lost out on a kill that could have been yours

Agree. Still the fact that the new ttk gets you killed from 3rd party because it takes longer to kill someone now and requires more bullets with the attrition system is bad.
  • IGrievous
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday I was trying to play as a medic, but I got frustrated because I needed a lot of bullets to kill people, I died a lot of times instantly because of the netcode, so I closed the game and opened battlefield 3.

Guess what?

In Battlefield 3 I also had a few instant deaths and sometimes I died after taking cover. The problem of several DICE games is not the TTK, it is the netcode that frustrates the players and does not motivate them to play.

Then I opened Battlefield 4 and wow, after so many fixes from DICE, that game feels beautiful. The netcode is much better than the other two Battlefields.

The netcode of battlefield 1 is the best of all the games in the franchise, but the gunplay is the worst.

The other big problem that maybe the players are getting frustrated with is that they do not see the people, in any other Battlefield the players played lying down like this. Playing in Devastation or Fjell is so frustrating, you literally do not see someone lying on the floor, or you can not distinguish him from a corpse.

At least in the other Battlefield games you can distinguish an enemy lying down.
  • Metoad
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give us old TTK and fix company coins, FAST!
  • iFistyoSis

Agree. But my problem is that now you get killed by 3rd party while in a 1 vs 1 more often since it requires more bullets and time to kill. And the attrition system makes it worse.
    Well, someone had good aim and it wasn't the poster.

Dude just stop. You keep calling me names and point at my aiming and avoid the real issue here...
  • Metoad
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give us old TTK and fix company coins, FAST!
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    So you are telling me you are not capable of landing one more, ONE MORE additional shot. I’m 50 years old and I don’t have a problem with landing shots. Is your aim really that bad?

Let's take an example from your battlelog stats. With your most palyed weapon in BF4, the AKU-12 you have an average accuacy of 12.28%. This means one bullet in 8 hit your target. So with a 4 hit kill you need 32 bullets, which is already more than a magazine.
    With a 7 HK, which is the min damage for Carbines in that game, you would need 56 to kill a guy at 50m and beyond. If we transfer this to BFV, and I do not know your stats here, you have weapons with lower magazine capacities and even higher bullets to kill.
    This is the problem with increasing the TTK.

I notice you did not pull my BF1 numbers. With BF4 I was still very new to shooters. Pre and post change, you just have to play smart. Which means not shooting at everything that crosses your screen. Pick your battles. I do agree that ammo capacity is an issue in the short term. But that will be corrected. Get a kill or two load up on ammo. You ( not you specifically ) will have to top off your health anyway. So now you top off your health and ammo. The idiotic attrition system is to blame for the small ammo capacities to begin with.

• trip1ex
    5247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The 2nd guy that killed you would have dropped you quicker too. Probably a wash and same result.
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, something like this would be awesome. And it would make it extremely easy to spot hackers.
This discussion has been closed.