TTK Changes Discussion : All platforms

Comments

• Rominou777
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We can clearly see his own life dropping ==> 82 / 63 / 45 / 27 / 8 ==> dead
    He just miss his shots and then come to cry, but the ennemy is a medic and has a sten, which has been nerfed by the new TTK as well.
  • Blakkwolfe
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Yeah, no. You can drop enemies much faster than that even with the new ttk unless I for some reason don't get ttk 2.0 on breakthrough, tdm and domination.

And yes, your aiming is a factor here. Of course you are not gonna drop someone as fast if most of your bullets don't even hit the target.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When ya get shot in the head you should die but ya don't only if it's a sniper and that as easy as point and shoot so accuracy has nothing to do with it Mp40 should take 4 headshoots to kill
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    It's the opposite.

You can move more now because you won't be quite as pinned down by gunfire.

Flanking is easier to do because of this. Hard to get out on the flank if you are pinned down.

You need 1 more bullet per kill. It's not "more bullets per kill."

YOu might not be able to shoot as many enemies in the back as before but they also can't kill you as quick as before either.

Zerg isn't fighting over 1-2 objectives the whole game. Zerg is constantly exchanging flags and never attempting to hold anything. That was as alive and well in TTK 1.0 as it will be in TTK 2.0. The player base doesn't know how to play Conquest no matter which ttk the game has. And the game doesn't do anything to encourage players to not give up what they got so easily.

A little sidetrack as per usual but points for holding whatever fortifications you've constructed could be one such encouragement.
  • trip1ex
    5182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    overkill. also easier said than done. they gotta work within server and network constraints. But just telling you if you were killed by more than 1 player would be nice.
  • Shadders_X
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hi,
    Yes, BF4 is great. In the BFV beta, could not really see opponents - and they appeared smaller than BF4 opponents.

Why they just did not reuse BF4 netcode (example) which works - is not really understandable. Quick and easy win.

Maybe reskin BF4 with new maps (BF2:MC, BFBC1 etc maps) would be a seller as a digital download - costing £20. Basically, a game that WORKS, people are happy with, and no capital outlay for DVD production as it is only code on a server.

If BF5 is failing, give us something we know and love.

Regards,
    Shadders_X.
  • TheSeries3
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    dice's reason for this new ttk doesn't make sense. they said its cause people are leaving the game. yet in bf4 the ttk is way higher. if people are leaving the game is probably go to play a BR game. BR is still the rage for many people. although I'm fine with the BR mode having a longer ttk.
  • Lootboxjt
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Thank you for ruin the game completely now Dice/EA. This is pathetic. It is even more unbalanced that it was before!!!!!
    Medic weapons were already worthless, now they are even worse with the TTK-change. Emptying whole magazin on enemy within 5 meters (hipfiring and zoomed) and enemy just refusing to die. You guys better reject this TTK-change or you will lose many people of the hardcore community!
  • Iightblack
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keep your changes, DICE... The higher TTK makes the game better and more competitive. Simply leaves both mods (like BF3, BF4...).
  • BaronVonGoon
    7022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I had one yesterday. I didn't die but it was what I'd call unsatisfying gunplay:

• zakrocz
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's the opposite.

You can move more now because you won't be quite as pinned down by gunfire.

Flanking is easier to do because of this. Hard to get out on the flank if you are pinned down.

You need 1 more bullet per kill. It's not "more bullets per kill."

YOu might not be able to shoot as many enemies in the back as before but they also can't kill you as quick as before either.

Zerg isn't fighting over 1-2 objectives the whole game. Zerg is constantly exchanging flags and never attempting to hold anything. That was as alive and well in TTK 1.0 as it will be in TTK 2.0. The player base doesn't know how to play Conquest no matter which ttk the game has. And the game doesn't do anything to encourage players to not give up what they got so easily.

Couldn't have said it any better. Have an upvote.

The merry go round of flag capping has been a thing since BF2 when they introduced squads and squad leader spawning. Then it went to the next level with BC1 and 2 when they introduced all squad spawn and short distances between flags.

Its probably why Panzerstorm plays a lot like a large BF1942 map with fairly long distances between flags and less cover. On this map you see infantry defending flags in numbers while others jump in vehicles heading off to attack a flag.

Running across long stretches of fairly open terrain with snipers and tanks everywhere is forcing players to change their playstyle.
  • Helmethill
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you change the game like this there should be option for refund. It is the last time i get game from you in preorder and even paid for the early access. I have played over 100h already then you just decide to change it? I now played few hours and did not enjoy it anymore. I have had all the Battlefields but i will not be play anymore with this settings. You just lost one customer. Focus to to fix the game first before get creedy.
  • trip1ex
    5182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Well what other game is 32 vs 32 players where tons of players are in the same area and the netcode is perfectly smooth?

Just wondering because I think any small squad game is a different ballgame. Even the BR games spread out the players across the map and the player counts are quickly cut in half and then cut in half again.

Do agree that hard to enemies is something I don't find that fun. I just don't want to work that hard to find enemies lol. Slows everything down to much. Feels like work. And I feel like by the time I see someone I'm dead. It is already bad enough my reflexes aren't that of a 20 yr old any longer and thus it feels like the game is piling on at that point lol. Also hate constantly fiddling with monitor settings which is the type of thing you need to do when you enemies hard to see.

I will say that in CoD Blackout the enemies are easy to see. The visuals have a better clarity to than BF even though BF has better graphics. And hit registration in Blackout feels better than BF.
  • south_killa568
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ohen witz die scheiß ttk geht voll auf n sack es war dovor einfach perfekt und jetz so was richtig zum kotze zock wieder bf4 und wenns wieder normal ist wieder bf5 kommt einem so vor als ob man da ewig auf n gegner einballern muss und des ist nicht merh realistik ich mein man muss halt aufpassen wo man läuft dann bleibt man auch am leben und tja des ist halt n krieg s game da hat man nicht immer glück
  • Huntinwabits
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean automatic guns (HIT MARKERS 10-15 TIMES) AND STILL THEY DON'T DIE??? But single fire guns 2 shots your dead?? get with the program man....so tired of this
  • Helmethill
    Helmethill wrote: »
    If you change the game like this there should be option for refund. It is the last time i get game from you in preorder and even paid for the early access. I have played over 100h already then you just decide to change it? I now played few hours and did not enjoy it anymore. I have had all the Battlefields but i will not be play anymore with this settings. You just lost one customer. Focus to to fix the game first before get creedy.

Lets all take few days break and see what will happen when the traffic is lower.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The netcode is hands down the most infuriating thing. Super bullet insta-death, dying behind cover, sinking full magazines into enemies and watching them run off laughing.

The only thing more depressing is realizing it'll never be fixed.
  • lllneonblacklll
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please don't ever change the new TTK.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad aim lol that bs because you can headshot 4 times with mp40 before they die.might not even have guns in the game here the best gun lvl 1.last bf I buy on release might pick ea access up 2 years from now to play the next bf.because we all know there another one already half made for next year just like cod.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    In the previous ttk he would have been dead. Clearly i damaged him more, with 1 less bullet required to kill he would have been dead. Again, he didnt killed me, someone from my right did, wich maybe i could have avoid by taking cover, reload and come back to deal with if it wasnt required to land 8 bullets to kill the first guy. (if you slow down the video you can see 5 hitmarks)
    After a month of getting used the old ttk this feels like a total different game now. Its not fun.

The 2nd guy that killed you would have dropped you quicker too. Probably a wash and same result.

It probably would have led to him damaging the person he was shooting at less. Once the server registered that the second guy killed him his bullets would have disappeared because of the no kill trade system. So he got more hit points and would have died anyway which means that the patch was a net gain for him.
This discussion has been closed.