Cant see the enemy !

2»

Comments

• DRUNKMONKEY9821
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turn you brightness down and stop trying to have sunlight in every Crack
  • UglyNoah
    1244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had the problem at beginning because my brightness was too High, try messing with that... good luck!
  • SixTouge
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's not the TV or the settings, I'd have to guess it was part of the overall design. It makes spotting that much more important/useful and as others mentioned arguably adds more realism to the game. I do understand the frustration it can bring, I feel it too, but you have to recognize it works both ways. I know I've benefited from being very still and picking up kills or escaping death because of it too.

The worst is staring at a spot, "is that a guy?" , ADS with nydar sight, "still pretty far, is that someone there?" And then that thing opens up a hail of gunfire! Lesson, if you think it might be a thing, shoot it! Lol
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »
    The worst is staring at a spot, "is that a guy?" , ADS with nydar sight, "still pretty far, is that someone there?" And then that thing opens up a hail of gunfire! Lesson, if you think it might be a thing, shoot it! Lol

I’ve murdered so many shrubs and tree stumps already!

• SixTouge
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »

Lol
  • Eikou
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice don't really have a clue when it comes to decent competitive lighting. They basically go for a "war tapes" approach to lighting where they blow highlights and crush shadows. I mean at least give us a standard lighting pre set.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    GrimeySix wrote: »

Lmao....same.
  • xmk69x
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I don't seem to have any problems seeing people. In fact when i had a friend over the other day he brought his xbox (normal one) and 1080p tv and i had mine on the xbox x with my 4k tv and the difference was night and day. You could see enemies so much easier on the Xbox X running at 4k. My other 2 friends who were over don't really play games and they even asked why it was so much clearer on my screen compared to my friends.

That if you ask me is solid evidence the visibility is fine. Anyone complaining either needs to slow down or upgrade to a xbox x with 4k.
  • V99999
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm Bf3 onward the player models had a slight glow to them and Dice removed that from this game. That's why we can't see enemies sometimes.