TTK Changes Discussion : All platforms

Comments

• davisbrandon1911
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Singe1989 wrote: »
    Yes but isn't splitting the community into TTK 1.0 and TTK 2.0? I fail to see your logic in saying that does not split us into 2 groups.

Their are 2 different types of TTK in hardcore and standard... in every Battlefield game. And you can choose to play either, so no it’s splitting nothing.

Exactly!
  • Rodan713
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's just terrible. Almost all weapons are broken. Such a TTK should not exist. The best solution would be to return everything back with an apology to the community.
  • Bozman123
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are we all so self important that we can't show some gratitude in the fact that we can click a button and be jettisoned to a different era to pretend like we're fighting in our grandfather's war. Nothing but hate for the hard working production teams that have no doubt poured their lives into producing innovation amidst tightened deadlines and insurmountable coding issues. Cut some slack, I admit to being a pre-modona from time to time, and I appreciate it when my friends call me out on it...take a step back and look at the big picture. This game will be good, give it some time. Heaven forbid half of you start stock trading, SMH.

Didn't realise they did the game for fee..

If I pay for something and do not get value for money i and everyone has a right to complain, especially when it was correct from the start..
  • SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Singe1989 wrote: »
    Everyone is up in arms at the moment and I get it... I prefer the original TTK.
    Not everybody. I prefer the new one.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did not want to make fun of anyone.. I think that those whit more years of experience in Battlefield should be listened to more..
    2,72.. 75% W/L 2,28 medic 2,78 assalt 3,70 scout 2,08 support.. But there are many batter.. 😉

I’ve less experience the you, but performs better. So who should they listen to?
  • hussotters
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is now genuinely much less fun than before the TTK change.
  • VincentNZ
    2710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    So you are telling me you are not capable of landing one more, ONE MORE additional shot. I’m 50 years old and I don’t have a problem with landing shots. Is your aim really that bad?

Let's take an example from your battlelog stats. With your most palyed weapon in BF4, the AKU-12 you have an average accuacy of 12.28%. This means one bullet in 8 hit your target. So with a 4 hit kill you need 32 bullets, which is already more than a magazine.
    With a 7 HK, which is the min damage for Carbines in that game, you would need 56 to kill a guy at 50m and beyond. If we transfer this to BFV, and I do not know your stats here, you have weapons with lower magazine capacities and even higher bullets to kill.
    This is the problem with increasing the TTK.

I notice you did not pull my BF1 numbers. With BF4 I was still very new to shooters. Pre and post change, you just have to play smart. Which means not shooting at everything that crosses your screen. Pick your battles. I do agree that ammo capacity is an issue in the short term. But that will be corrected. Get a kill or two load up on ammo. You ( not you specifically ) will have to top off your health anyway. So now you top off your health and ammo. The idiotic attrition system is to blame for the small ammo capacities to begin with.

Yeah I had an error with your name on battlefieldtracker. I want to make it clear that I took your stats to illustrate how a BTK change affects bullets spent, not to shame you or anything. The important thing is if you have fun.
    I thought you might have overlooked that one more bullet to kill is more than just one extra round fired.
  • TH3_R1PP3R
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    It’s one more shot. Only thing I’m upset about in the least is how badly the hipfire of the medic class was nerfed . I’m sure that will be fixed down the road. The only difference I’ve seen in game to be honest though is guys who like to remain stationary or stay proned are having a rough time of it. The rest has been the same.
  • PappaDontPlay
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This new TTK is the worse thing that has ever happened to any battlefield franchise ever and i have played every single one since battlefield 2. It makes the game terrible. It slows it down way to much and completely ruins the fun. They need to retroactively go back and reapply the old ttk or rework this new ttk and speed it up way more.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Was moved and now makes no sens
    Post edited by DRUNKMONKEY9821 on
  • VincentNZ
    2710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TH3_R1PP3R wrote: »
    It’s one more shot. Only thing I’m upset about in the least is how badly the hipfire of the medic class was nerfed . I’m sure that will be fixed down the road. The only difference I’ve seen in game to be honest though is guys who like to remain stationary or stay proned are having a rough time of it. The rest has been the same.

As stated it is not one shot more, it is one hit more, which can take a while depending on your accuracy, range of engagement, cover etc.. Also hipfire for SMGs has not been touched.They are just as accurate as before.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Was moved now makes no sense
    Post edited by DRUNKMONKEY9821 on
  • mikeytubbs
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I personally don’t like the new update slows the entire game down really sucks and if y’all think this is “hardcore” y’all suck and don’t know how to play
  • Dragam
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just like ttk is a point less word for I can't aim and ttd is I can't avoid being shot.

Your nickname is spot on... i have never encountered a more braindead individual...
  • imtheDorkMan
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All this does is appease passive players with no passion for this franchise and screw over anyone who has been dedicated to this and are the core player base. I have literally heard nobody ask for this. All they’ve gotten is praise for the ttk and now changing it literally changes the entire game and experience. BF1 got torn apart for its ttk and they just decided to go back to it. If anything needs fixed it’s the ttd bug. It blows my mind how braindead the people controlling the decision making process are
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12856 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Merged another 11 threads.

Let's keep it on the one thread please folks to reduce spam and cluttering up the forum.
  • I9sixty2
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mallee78 wrote: »
    The change in ttk was a straight up slap in the face to the BF community. You told us "we hear you, but new customers are more important so, bye."
    Bring back the old ttk.
    Coming from a dude who dies a lot and actually doesnt mind it.

Goes for me too
  • Dragam
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netcode is terrible. Everytime I see a guy half my ping I get killed instantly and my shots won't register.

Yep - the issue was never TTK, but rather their awful netcode and servers... perhaps they should consider renting servers from someone else than amazon...
  • STEELCHEF14
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I found the new changes work better. I still think bf1 played much better. whatever the techno mumbojumbo that made bf1 better to me...I don't know. But I always say if you don't like don't play it. I feel bf5 movement is to fast...if a guy can jump over a wall faster then my buckshot from ten feet away...I say BC!!! So far I'm still playing bf5. But I hope it gets better and will be great once they figure it out.
    Post edited by STEELCHEF14 on
This discussion has been closed.