Increase the squad size back to 5 please

Comments

• Remec
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    DINGRAWR wrote: »
    In BF2 we had squad of 6 players, in newer battlefield's from BC2 5 man squads, so there is no sense to have only 4 or people in 1 squad... so please increase squads to 5 or more players per squad.

6 man squads would be great. Might need to kill squad revive...maybe turn it into squad bandage.
  • Remec
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump1
  • Upgrayedd_98
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remec wrote: »
    DINGRAWR wrote: »
    In BF2 we had squad of 6 players, in newer battlefield's from BC2 5 man squads, so there is no sense to have only 4 or people in 1 squad... so please increase squads to 5 or more players per squad.

6 man squads would be great. Might need to kill squad revive...maybe turn it into squad bandage.

Meh, squad revive already takes so long and is so risky that I don't think it's a huge game changer. Medics have been nerfed in BFV to being almost useless so it's a non-issue. 5-6 man squads and the ability for two squads to party up would fix this broken game. Playing with friends is ridiculous as it is.
  • Upgrayedd_98
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    undead77 wrote: »
    I still feel like four man squads can't get anything done in this game, especially when the ring around the rosie gameplay exist. After all these years, people still don't know how to play Battlefield properly.

Truth.
  • Remec
    undead77 wrote: »
    I still feel like four man squads can't get anything done in this game, especially when the ring around the rosie gameplay exist. After all these years, people still don't know how to play Battlefield properly.

Agreed.
  • Edzard667
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This would be awesome! - Will never happen! :innocent: :yum:
  • RabZzUK
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    have to agree with this need 5 players per squad pls thanku
  • Remec
    Did Dice/EA even test the party system ahead of time and look for feedback?

Feedback? As a long time BF player, I don't recall any call for feedback, or really any discussion on the future of BF. They seem to be working in a bubble.

4-man squads work until someone decides to play a pilot, or someone decides to snipe, then the squad is essentially useless. PLEASE go back to 5 man or 6 man squads.

• Upgrayedd_98

Feedback? As a long time BF player, I don't recall any call for feedback, or really any discussion on the future of BF. They seem to be working in a bubble.

4-man squads work until someone decides to play a pilot, or someone decides to snipe, then the squad is essentially useless. PLEASE go back to 5 man or 6 man squads.

Yeah, but in the past they haven't done boneheaded wide reaching changes like moving down to 4 man squads, not allowing more than 4 people to party up through Origin, and keeping people from changing teams... Who is making these decisions?
  • EccOMyth
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, but in the past they haven't done boneheaded wide reaching changes like moving down to 4 man squads, not allowing more than 4 people to party up through Origin, and keeping people from changing teams... Who is making these decisions?

I feel like they have a chicken in the office they put a little board in front of with good and bad ideas and let it peck at what they will end up doing....Or a monkey throwing it feces at it...
  • Axle84
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EccOMyth wrote: »

I feel like they have a chicken in the office they put a little board in front of with good and bad ideas and let it peck at what they will end up doing....Or a monkey throwing it feces at it...

They need to hire an Octopus they appear to be more intelligent at problem solving than the chicken and monkey combined.
  • RompelSt0mpel
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I concur with this - 5 man squads please!
  • Upgrayedd_98
    edited December 2018
    [quote="EccOMyth;c-1378679"

I feel like they have a chicken in the office they put a little board in front of with good and bad ideas and let it peck at what they will end up doing....Or a monkey throwing it feces at it...[/quote]

Giving DICE way too much credit.
  • Remec
    Listen to your community dice. Up the squads to 5 please.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One good squad of 5 could control the game. I don't mind squads of 4 and when I run into one I feel like I might have a chance to survive. Five man squads no way.
  • Upgrayedd_98
    alienstout wrote: »
    One good squad of 5 could control the game. I don't mind squads of 4 and when I run into one I feel like I might have a chance to survive. Five man squads no way.

This is terrible reasoning for four man squads. The whole point of Battlefield is the promote squad play.
  • -1xThugx1-
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    5 or even 6 would be better imo
  • Remec
    Bump1