Life after TTK.2

2»

Comments

• Hemi_toa
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey DICE,

First off love the game. Just giving my feedback I do not like to ttk 2.0 everyone feels spongy, I still in a single frame sometimes.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I played last night and the new TTK is enjoyable. The medic MP40 at range isn't that strong. I think it was a good idea for the new TTK. I compared Conquest Core and Breakthrough and there wasn't much different in game play. In Conquest core you die too easy and too fast which gets frustrating quite fast.

Given none of the weapons are as strong at range now, buff the medics CQC and nerf the assaults and the Medic class could come out of the new TTK a much stronger class.
  • Trokey66
    8961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i have no problem with TTK 2, at least with the weapons i used yesterday and today.

I don't particularly mind the new TTK, it's not game breaking for me. But if Dice were going to go ahead with this it might have received a better reception if they'd balanced the weapons appropriately.

I think what they are trying to do is establish a general 'baseline' across the board. Once they are happy, the will undoubtedly balance individual weapons and weapon classes around that 'baseline'.

To be honest, for me and the guys I play with, there is very little difference and wouldn't mind if the new TTK stays or is reverted.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    i have no problem with TTK 2, at least with the weapons i used yesterday and today.

I don't particularly mind the new TTK, it's not game breaking for me. But if Dice were going to go ahead with this it might have received a better reception if they'd balanced the weapons appropriately.

I think what they are trying to do is establish a general 'baseline' across the board. Once they are happy, the will undoubtedly balance individual weapons and weapon classes around that 'baseline'.

To be honest, for me and the guys I play with, there is very little difference and wouldn't mind if the new TTK stays or is reverted.

Me either, for the sake of some of the forums members stress levels though I really hope they balance out the weapons soon.

Have you noticed a change in gameplay since TTK.2?
  • ElliotLH
    9218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oxi_lu wrote: »
    I noticed that everybody and his dog started to hump the floor wherever possible. Might be in the worst lobbies, but that's what I see.
    Having this said, I think it's complete bollocks that you deploy your bipod when you lay on your back... That shouldn't even be possible!

Your avatars balances the blood on their legs. Makes sense from a gameplay point of view, I guess, but you'd probably damage your shins in real life (That's a guess so gun aficionados are welcome to correct me).
  • Phugazi
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    Split the playerbase like they've always done. Sadly, it's the only way forward.

But at least that is better than catering to only one player base and while totally neglecting the other.
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prone lmg becoming even more popular.
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    More snipers.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    I'm wondering if the low sales and poor player retention is on a specific gaming platform or across the board? If it was the consoles in particular or PC it would be a good argument for separate platform weapon balancing.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    Dral13 wrote: »
    Prone lmg becoming even more popular.
    More snipers.

Interesting, on PS4 Europe it's a lot more Assault players. I honestly didn't think that was possible.
  • Trokey66
    8961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Me either, for the sake of some of the forums members stress levels though I really hope they balance out the weapons soon.

Have you noticed a change in gameplay since TTK.2?

I can't say I've noticed a fundamental shift either way to be honest.
  • TH3_R1PP3R
    239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    I think the emphasis is now on aim( where it should have been in the first place) instead of reaction time. Tbh though good players are going to be good regardless. I've noticed that guys that like to play "staionary" are the ones suffering. But I think that's a positive.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    TH3_R1PP3R wrote: »
    I think the emphasis is now on aim( where it should have been in the first place) instead of reaction time. Tbh though good players are going to be good regardless. I've noticed that guys that like to play "staionary" are the ones suffering. But I think that's a positive.

Yeah I've been able to 'dance' around some of the prone boys and slot them before they can reposition, that always feels good.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Phugazi wrote: »
    munkt0r wrote: »
    Split the playerbase like they've always done. Sadly, it's the only way forward.

But at least that is better than catering to only one player base and while totally neglecting the other.

You're probably not wrong...