Remove Fjell 652

13»

Comments

• gibonez
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Garbage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ map.

Easily the worst map in the rotation.
  • BlackarrowPSN
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like it. The scenery is majestic and the weather patterns with snowstorms really impress me. I also appreciate a little sniper-free time when the snow starts coming down hard.
  • ShizukuEnju
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fjell is all very well. The worse map is Narvik, and I hate this map more than I hate Suez in BF1
  • Norfangl
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Twisted Steel can be really bad when you're facing people who are using low graphics to see through all the vegetation.
  • Tasis_MpT
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is maps like Caspian border, Firestorm etc. Where is that big war feeling what it was before BF1? Just go look youtube BF3 gameplay and see how much better BF games was before BF1 and before BFV. Make maps those big ww2 battles.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just be glad that snipers can't climb on top of mountains.
  • Qwagm1re
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Remove this map. Just get rid of it. DICE, don't even bother wasting time trying to improve it. It is by far the worst map I have ever played on in the entire history of map designs for first-person shooters. It is extremely fustrating to have to quit whenever I get this map just so I'm not getting one frame killed every 30 seconds by somebody I can't see and then discover he/she was hiding behind one of the billion rocks on the map.
    For the sake of many people, delete it and never ever add it or anything similar back again please.

Wait, you never had to play Metro, Locker and Suez??? Wow! I envy a BF player who thinks Fjell is a bad map by post BF2 DICE standards!

You’re like one of those island tribes that is completely isolated!

North Sentinel
  • BaronVonGoon
    7021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah Fjell slowly became one of my least favourite maps. It's actually one of the 4 maps that made me play less conquest and more Frontlines and Domination, the others being Hamada, Narvik and Twisted Steel. Maps are all beautiful but some of them are not designed very well. I think it's one of the reasons for the player retention issues.
  • WrathOfTheRipper
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like all the maps. They all have their strategic team play values
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah Fjell slowly became one of my least favourite maps. It's actually one of the 4 maps that made me play less conquest and more Frontlines and Domination, the others being Hamada, Narvik and Twisted Steel. Maps are all beautiful but some of them are not designed very well. I think it's one of the reasons for the player retention issues.

It even sucks in Domination though. Nothing more fun than choke point grinds and enemies that 100% blend in with the snow and rocks. Instant game restart when that map comes up. Even if it wasn't impossible to see on that map it'd still be trash. I'd be embarrassed if I made that map.
  • OrionPherrit
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s a toughie alright, Itchy Bubba on Hoth with narrow chokepoints for enemy campers to farm kills. To make matters worse, you have to cross an open valley to get to the other mountain, and snipers will turn you into Swiss cheese. :# No ground vehicles to help you UberAlles to the flag either. I’ve found that my best bet is to hide out & wait for a blizzard. :p

Thus far, this game’s maps look pretty but I think they’re less varied & imaginative than the predecessors’. I’m just waiting to see if they come out with something better down the road… -_-
  • SirBobdk
    5032 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Tasis_MpT wrote: »
    Where is maps like Caspian border, Firestorm etc. Where is that big war feeling what it was before BF1? Just go look youtube BF3 gameplay and see how much better BF games was before BF1 and before BFV. Make maps those big ww2 battles.
    Bandar Desert, Gulf of Oman, Alborz Mountains, El alamein, Wake Island, Silk Road, Giants of Karelia, Road to Jalalabad, Mashtuur City-
    BFV maps are terrible infantry orientered small and medium size without any feeling of vehicle play.
    It's obvious that devs are new and have not made huge maps before. Like BF1 what we get are open maps with a few houses or a castle in one and of the map.