Very sad its come to this.....

Netranger9
172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am so firetrucking sick of getting killed with no chance to fight back that I've made a decision,if this TTD clustermug isn't fixed in the next patch,Im out.In every single game Ive been killed about 15 times completely unfairly,IMO.In many situations,I saw the enemy and fired first,only to be cut down in 1 frame and I end up losing a guaranteed kill.This is simply not going to happen on my watch.I paid a small fortune for this game(AU$109),and quite frankly,it feels like Ive been bent over a sink. If Dice cant build a full game in time,THAN HAND IT OFF TO SOMEONE WHO CAN.Ive also been playing(AND PAYING) since BF began so Im not firing blanks here.I dont want to do this,BUT I WILL.

Comments

• crabman169
    12846 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Put up some gameplay footage; might be able to see if it truely the TTD bug, your internet, your ability or just getting DICEed in general
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not going to happen on your watch? So, umm... exactly what are you going to do to change it?
    Because they have your money now. They don't care if you don't play it.

Posts like this just make you look like.big cry babies.

We're ALL in this same boat. And personally I don't see too much difference... get the odd one where you think oh come on, but I'm sure half the people I shoot and kill think THEY have just been unfairly killed and shot first.

Also this one frame saying everyone's coming out with. Just behave yourself. Been on these forums for quite sometime now and never heard it mentioned.
    One salty butt post and now everyone's hopping on it, using clever terminology to back up their claims of unfairness.

Grow up and adapt or just leave but don't threaten the forums of your departure. Nobody cares. Least of all DICE.
  • blackbeard_teach
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    I am so firetrucking sick of getting killed with no chance to fight back that I've made a decision,if this TTD clustermug isn't fixed in the next patch,Im out.In every single game Ive been killed about 15 times completely unfairly,IMO.In many situations,I saw the enemy and fired first,only to be cut down in 1 frame and I end up losing a guaranteed kill.This is simply not going to happen on my watch.I paid a small fortune for this game(AU$109),and quite frankly,it feels like Ive been bent over a sink. If Dice cant build a full game in time,THAN HAND IT OFF TO SOMEONE WHO CAN.Ive also been playing(AND PAYING) since BF began so Im not firing blanks here.I dont want to do this,BUT I WILL.

hey
    you know what to do
    buy RDR2 and never pre order bf6
    other companies would want your money, go find a battlefield replacement.(heard world war 3 on PC seems to be doing that)
  • creepNpeep
    731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s true and I feel the pain of the OP.

I for one will not be handing any more cash to Dice.

I also encourage any other self respecting, discounted battlefielder who values the money they earn to do the same too.

We should not be accepting this and we can make a stand by simply voting with our wallets and taking positive action against dishonest companies like this.

You can be damn sure they don’t give a hoot about you, so the least you can do is return the favour!
  • Netranger9
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not going to happen on your watch? So, umm... exactly what are you going to do to change it?
    Because they have your money now. They don't care if you don't play it.

Posts like this just make you look like.big cry babies.

We're ALL in this same boat. And personally I don't see too much difference... get the odd one where you think oh come on, but I'm sure half the people I shoot and kill think THEY have just been unfairly killed and shot first.

Also this one frame saying everyone's coming out with. Just behave yourself. Been on these forums for quite sometime now and never heard it mentioned.
    One salty butt post and now everyone's hopping on it, using clever terminology to back up their claims of unfairness.

Grow up and adapt or just leave but don't threaten the forums of your departure. Nobody cares. Least of all DICE.

Yeah,about 7500hrs in all BF games,and your telling me to adapt,lol.
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    *you're

I also told you to grow up.

Way too many whinging cry baby posts on here.

Adapt to the new battlefield and use your substantial experience to help you do so, or quietly step off. Was really no need to announce your departure.
  • olT3lo
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    *you're

Adapt to the new battlefield and use your substantial experience to help you do so, or quietly step off. Was really no need to announce your departure.

No reason to announce your departure from the series, just leave it like everyone else. :)
  • ackers75
    2478 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bug has been present in many battlefield games and it won’t be fixed.
    Multiple hits bundled into one packet equals one bullet deaths.
    I suggest you move one to other games
  • LinearSky23
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Boo boo in 15 times a game you’re being killed unfairly? What do you think is happening to everyone else... it’s a level playing field out there

Dice have said they’re fixing it. Why not blame your own incompetences for the reason you suck rather than the game everyone else is some how able to play
  • S1cknyss
    50 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No reason to announce your departure from the series, just leave it like everyone else. :)[/quote]

I love these people who think just because a small minority of people cry on the forums that it means everyone is leaving the game.

I’m sure some have quit but there are plenty of active servers and they are full.
  • dcs500
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »

Exactly. As soon as a new BF comes out everyone forgets it was the same in the last one.
  • xpixelbullyx
    1661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    *you're

I don't care bout ya'll 2 marital issues but how does one adapt to 1 frame deaths exactly?
  • xpixelbullyx
    1661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »

It is more frequent in this installment though.
    Boo boo in 15 times a game you’re being killed unfairly? What do you think is happening to everyone else... it’s a level playing field out there

Dice have said they’re fixing it. Why not blame your own incompetences for the reason you suck rather than the game everyone else is some how able to play

Because it's experienced by all doesn't negate their point of view or make it less annoying right? And i am a huge supporter and player of this and most recent bf.

Their "fix" was a ttk increase which didn't actually fix anything. All it did was **** people off. I know nothing will really be addressed till AFTER the new year. I'll still play because i'm reasonable and ok with changes but others wont. And they're leaking players because they adjusted the ttk.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Netranger9 wrote: »
    I am so firetrucking sick of getting killed with no chance to fight back that I've made a decision
    I agree with you but here's the thing: this is happening to everyone so you're at no more of a disadvantage than anyone else. The need to back this new TTK out and fix the REAL PROBLEM, the lack of feedback that the player notices when getting hit. For an example of this done right, see Battlefield 3. BF4 was like this too and they never fixed it. BF1 was OK but not as good as BF3.

• V4NILLABE4R
    *you're

I don't care bout ya'll 2 marital issues but how does one adapt to 1 frame deaths exactly?

Well everyone else, including myself has so it can't be that difficult... Maybe just play the damn game. Maybe.
    Or whine on here for attention. Up to y'all.

As mentioned this one frame death thing is nonsense. Packet loss is nothing new to BF and many times in precious games, especially BF1 I felt aggrieved by kills, and even now still but you know what? I'm a big boy and don't cry. I just get on with it.
    I suggest you do the same.
  • xpixelbullyx
    *you're

Well everyone else, including myself has so it can't be that difficult... Maybe just play the damn game. Maybe.
    Or whine on here for attention. Up to y'all.

As mentioned this one frame death thing is nonsense. Packet loss is nothing new to BF and many times in precious games, especially BF1 I felt aggrieved by kills, and even now still but you know what? I'm a big boy and don't cry. I just get on with it.
    I suggest you do the same.

I never cried or complained once. Not 1 unit of tears. I get on just fine with the early bugs. Still, the one frame death IS still here and you said adapt to it. My question is: how?

How does one adapt to all damage being sent in 1 frame? And if adapt was the remedy then ttk wouldn't of been touched. Whatever is goin down behind the scene doesn't look good or totally in control.

We should stick up for DICE when warrented. Right now is time for some criticism.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Put up some gameplay footage; might be able to see if it truely the TTD bug, your internet, your ability or just getting DICEed in general
    I got DICEd :/

This footage is after the TTK nerf.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It's hard to tell if you're serious or trolling, because it just isn't credible that you really think people are making this up. The TTD/shot-around-corners issue is a huge one, and it's appeared in the BF series before and been fixed before, that's why it is so maddening that it's back again. Super bullets or shot stacking--you never heard of that before? It's where poor netcode results in all of your opponent's shots seeming to arrive at once so to you it seems like you were killed by shot, in one frame as it were, and often after you were behind solid cover. For me it is the single most annoying issue in BFV at the moment, and everyone I play with (all long-time online gamers some going back to the beginning of the BF franchise) see it all the time. Again, this stuff was fixed back in BF4, when DICE Sweden couldn't do it DICE LA and Visceral were brought in to fix it, and BF4 became a terrific game by the time they were done despite being a trash fire at launch. If you are not experiencing this that is an almost miraculous situation, you must play on a supercomputer located in the same building as the game server, lucky guy.