update 1.06 didn't fix the infinite screen loading of game??

hasansalamy
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
dear dice bf5 is in real danger ..do you even listen to us??..3 update after the game launch didn't fix this bug of infinite loading of round end ??..I want to know if expert of dice listen to us ???

Comments

• Star_Peppe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have huge problems with this. Feels like it is getting worse. I have been contacting EA support about this but just get a lot of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ answers. I should check which ports are open and delete and download the game again. Nothing helps of course. They do not seem to realise that there is some other problem involved
  • GLORY_IN_WAR
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dear dice bf5 is in real danger ..do you even listen to us??..3 update after the game launch didn't fix this bug of infinite loading of round end ??..I want to know if expert of dice listen to us ???

Here also it happens with me!!!! That Dice this of dirty trick with a serious problem like this. I am becoming already very upset with that.
  • PhantomSix
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its been hit and mostly misses on my end. Sometimes I can play several rounds without it happening, but most times I have to close and restart app after EVERY SINGLE GAME..¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is annoying and starting to make me play other games..which is a shame because iu really do enjoy the game when I don't have to leave my squad close out app and restart all over again..sometimes in a match that's almost over and have to close and restart app again in less than 3 minutes
  • Beukiiie
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    they f'd up and it seems they dont care...

pretty hardcore battlefield player, and i'm out...

fix ure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, will take a look at it agian next year..

peace out
  • hasansalamy
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can any one tell us how to contact dice officially?
  • GLORY_IN_WAR
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Here also it happens with me!!!! That Dice this of dirty trick with a serious problem like this. I am becoming already very upset with that.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had the problem a few days ago but I have been lucky since then,saying that it happens to platoon friends and thats just no good it goes against the whole BF ethos as working as a team.
    Last time it happened to me I am sure I lost progress towards assignments aswell, I thought at the time my ps4 was loading up more than one screen and the console just couldn't handle it,if you look there sre 2 loading icons in the corner.
  • hasansalamy
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »
    I had the problem a few days ago but I have been lucky since then,saying that it happens to platoon friends and thats just no good it goes against the whole BF ethos as working as a team.
    Last time it happened to me I am sure I lost progress towards assignments aswell, I thought at the time my ps4 was loading up more than one screen and the console just couldn't handle it,if you look there sre 2 loading icons in the corner.

yes some times there is two loading icons but I thing that is just bug..the game is going down
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is one bug I can gladly say I have never encountered but I normally only play for like 3 hours at a time