Dice sucks and here is why

DirtyDog1974
306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
They release a game riddled with bugs, change TTK with absolutely no feedback, half the maps are horrible, crappy team balance. I can go on but at this point I am about done.

Comments

• hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The wild thing is that they seem to be ignoring relatively simple fixes. TTK can be fixed by just going to the original one; team balance can be fixed by adding the option to switch teams
  • BaronVonGoon
    6630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Yes, it's annoying but they remain light years ahead of many other AAA studios. It's not an excuse but as a gamer you're a beggar not a chooser. Either that or simply don't buy games from studios you believe are not delivering value to the dollar.
  • Mrcleanjeans
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    .. so what would you rather be playing?
  • DirtyDog1974
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If they could fix the TTD then all these problems would go away, shocks me that they are so inept that they don't know what is wrong.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Swedes can only make things that suck like vacuums and fps games.
  • DirtyDog1974
    Yes, it's annoying but they remain light years ahead of many other AAA studios. It's not an excuse but as a gamer you're a beggar not a chooser. Either that or simply don't buy games from studios you believe are not delivering value to the dollar.

Do they though? We have bugs that have been around for years. Still can't vault over pebbles, can't get through windows,etc. Well I will not be giving Dice anymore of my money going forward,they have shown us that they cannot release a decent game.
  • DirtyDog1974

At this point I look forward to receiving my copy of PUBG, if I enjoy it I will not return to this schlock.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Half the maps are horrible? C'mon man, that's just harsh. Which ones don't you like, and why?
  • Mrcleanjeans
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

At this point I look forward to receiving my copy of PUBG, if I enjoy it I will not return to this schlock.

if you are not into problems with games... PUBG is NOT for you. Talk about a glitch fest. Better off playing BR on BLOPS

• DirtyDog1974
    Half the maps are horrible? C'mon man, that's just harsh. Which ones don't you like, and why?

I will rank them for you
    1) Fjell
    2) Panzerstorm
    3) Hamada
    4) Aerodrome
    5) Narvik
    They all are horrible maps so that leaves 4 decent maps and I'm honestly not huge fan of Devastation either, just a bunch of campers blending in with rocks.
  • DirtyDog1974

if you are not into problems with games... PUBG is NOT for you. Talk about a glitch fest. Better off playing BR on BLOPS

Uh oh, that sounds bad. I do have BLOPS4, perhaps ill go back to that then.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I will rank them for you
    1) Fjell
    2) Panzerstorm
    3) Hamada
    4) Aerodrome
    5) Narvik
    They all are horrible maps so that leaves 4 decent maps and I'm honestly not huge fan of Devastation either, just a bunch of campers blending in with rocks.

Fjell!? Now that the bombers are reasonably balanced, I think that map is a helluva lot of fun to play. Why do you rank it as the worst?
  • DirtyDog1974
    Can't see players, funnels you into kill zones, have campers sitting on hills waiting for you to approach objectives. Nobody seems to PTFO, they prefer sitting out of zone padding they're K/D.
  • DirtyDog1974
    Heck, majority of maps I have listed are the same way. Seems to favor the person who hides amongst the rocks shooting away to anyone who tries to capture objectives.
  • OLDSKOOL1908
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I will rank them for you
    1) Fjell
    2) Panzerstorm
    3) Hamada
    4) Aerodrome
    5) Narvik

Fjell!? Now that the bombers are reasonably balanced, I think that map is a helluva lot of fun to play. Why do you rank it as the worst?

Non of the bf5 maps will be a classic or will be ever remastered in a new bf game..nuff said
  • BaronVonGoon
    6630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Do they though? We have bugs that have been around for years. Still can't vault over pebbles, can't get through windows,etc. Well I will not be giving Dice anymore of my money going forward,they have shown us that they cannot release a decent game.

They dont. They definitely don't. But like I said we're beggars in this because we keep buying the games. We become choosers when we stop buying the games. My point is they still do better than other studios.
  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018

GL with PUBG. This game will remain a mess because the core gameplay is clunky and unresponsive. This is such an average/bad game on many level. It had it's glory time but thoses times are over and not coming back imo.
  • warslag
    1365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm starting to see how these threads can become a bit tiring if you've been around the forums a while.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My point is they still do better than other studios.

Does it make the game any better? I guess not...