Weekly Debrief

Tides of War Look Up glitched

Comments

• naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I spoke to EA support earlier and they said it was a known bug and they were looking at it, hopefully it gets fixed.
  • NightBlasterz
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    I spoke to EA support earlier and they said it was a known bug and they were looking at it, hopefully it gets fixed.

Do they even test this crap these days?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3866 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Try completing the stuff as Support and see if it works.

-CB
  • DirtyDog1974
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Do they even test this crap these days?

No they do not, they just hope it sticks to the wall.
  • DirtyDog1974
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try completing the stuff as Support and see if it works.

-CB

Why should we have to jump through hoops to complete a task that should be straightforward?
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You definatly have to be squad leader YOURSELF to call it in or it wont work and it is glitchy but after a few attempts I got it (after days of relying on a squadleader as per req).
  • ox45red
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PS4, I've called in strikes, and have been in squads that have had strikes... no loot, no completion. 2 weeks in a row and and 2 messed up events... beyond annoying
  • DirtyDog1974
    edited December 2018
    This is just another example of how badly Dice has failed with this game. If it is not one thing it is another and round and round we go. I would not expect for us to see much past what they have announced through March at this point.
  • plidildo
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here! Been in a squad that has killed more than 2, and I have killed more than 2 myself. Also, the assignments I unlock in tides of war are bugger. For instance, the one when you are supposed to win 3 grand ops is not registraring.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just went through a game trying to call in 7 rockets each one would either not send when no one was calling them for 5 minutes or it would glitch out with black shading half my screen. I should demand that dice award everyone the free helmet because I've already been apart of 3 squads and a squad of my own as leader to get the 2 kills needed for this challenge that is clearly bugged from their end.
  • dmikef
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The 3 grand ops one is not active this week, the snostorm grand scheme tides of war event starts dec 27th.
  • dmikef
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    None of the squads I have been in has launched a rocket :(
  • dmikef

Did they give any indication of a time scale?
  • RipperShark
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tried being in the squad and the squad leader, but this will simply not complete. I give up on these **** assignments.
  • Ramzanox
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    same here, got to 1/2 and wont get completed
  • Kerverosi
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »
    You definatly have to be squad leader YOURSELF to call it in or it wont work and it is glitchy but after a few attempts I got it (after days of relying on a squadleader as per req).

It´s still bugged. I was leader 2 times today, 2 kills and 5 kills with the V1. I have nothing. I hate cooperative assigments too, I don´t want anyone to depend on me or depend on anyone to earn something.
  • Kerverosi
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Ok, and after that I need to play it again and again until the mask is unlocked... I´m very tired with this assigment....
  • MADMAC50K
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tried both as squad member and squad leader - still didn't complete. Buggy POS.... :/
  • rashman57
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same here - xbox = bugged

I was in a squad and the leader killed 4 people with a V1.

So can we expect this added to our inventory maybe Dice ?