Am i doing something wrong for tides of war assignments?

RizlaAndRoach
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So as you all probably know the last tides of war challenge is "as a squad kill 2 enemies with V1 or JB2 reinforcements". So to me the challenge is that my squad has to kill 2 players with a rocket. So my squad grinds for a rocket and my squad leader gets multiple kills but i didnt complete the challenge... fair enough my mistake, i personally have to call it in myself, so once again i finally get a decent squad and i get a V1 rocket i call it and get 7 kills, BUT YET STILL NOT COMPLETED!! Since then iv been in a squad of 4 platoon members and have had my squad leader call it in aswell as calling it in myself. But i still have not completed it. What am i doing wrong! This is the 4th time iv been in a squad and got a rocket and killed multiple people, 2 of which i personally called it in. Its so frustrating because its not easy to get the points for it on certain maps. Please help me and tell me what im doing wrong? Is it bugged? Has anyone else had this proplem?

Comments

• kergster
    131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's buggy. Dice doesn't know how to write working software.
  • vikingnine
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's even if you get as far as having a squad leader that knows how to launch one.
  • V1ktorg1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been doing it all day called it in myself squad called it in got the kills but no complete !!!
  • ShoutingEnder
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I didn’t make it past first challenge to revive squad member..:-) Previous TOW challenge worked with no issue for me but this one is bugged at the first step.. it is crazy Dice is not able to sort such an easy and on the other hand crucial part of the game since TOW is their donkey carrot for players but it just doesnt work correctly :-(
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Yep seems buggy. Very frustrating.
  • kergster
    131 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it is crazy Dice is not able to sort such an easy and on the other hand crucial part of the game since TOW is their donkey carrot for players

Speaks of their competence.
  • dcs500
    1481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ToW and assignments seem to be a bit buggy, Ive had them not counting, then came back later for another game and everything is completed.
  • Gokhan1247
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    same as me
    last night i sent 6-7 v1 rockets totally but still couldnt complete the mission
    its sad to have bugs like this after all this patches
  • RizlaAndRoach
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I suppose im not as annoyed knowing im not the only one. Iv had a v1 since i posted but its still not completed so iv given up, but thanks alot people
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Couldn't complete week one tides of war because of dices wonderful buggy system. Got stuck on the revives 4/6 wouldn't complete.. So thanks for that EA. Now am having problems with the v1 / jb2 like op said it doesn't matter how many kills myself or squad get with the rocket it won't complete the stage.. So week 2 reward is going to be unattainable as well... This is really going well Dice.. What a masterpiece you have created here.. This is one of the most broken games I have ever had the misfortune of playing... I was going to try an persevere with it But the maps are really boring already, the new content is broken or just terrible and Im asking myself what the point in playing anymore is
  • ShoutingEnder
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All of a sudden it has started to work for me and done in half a day..
  • Flurpsel
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its glitchy. But dont worry the helmet is ugly anyway :D
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yeah I don't equip it. Srsly it's a WW1 helmet leftover from BF1 - Dice is cheap
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Join a game through the invite the actual tides of war screen. It will be done then.
  • Aurushi
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here. Called in myself as well as people in squad.
    Had a 7 streak with one and still nothing. Had a 10 streak with one, AND still nothing! :'(

Anyone know of any work on this subject...?
  • MrWenting040
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Making a timed assignment that unlocks epic gear is already ridiculous. Whats making it worse is that its bugged and depends of other players if you will achief it. Just anonther example of bad game design.
  • Aurushi
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Making a timed assignment that unlocks epic gear is already ridiculous. Whats making it worse is that its bugged and depends of other players if you will achief it. Just anonther example of bad game design.

Touché! :D
  • pseudex
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you have to kill exactly 2 enemies
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pseudex wrote: »
    you have to kill exactly 2 enemies

Are you being serious? You have to kill exactly 2 enemies... If that's the case I'm going to palm my face so hard and shake my head in disbelief
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Think I killed 5 with the strike that finished the assignment....