DICE please dont listen to youtubers

Aditrex
122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
again reapitng im prfectly happy with new ttk if u ask me its even more skilled based game then before not everyone likes 2-3bullets body shot kill i just cant stend those crying kids like westie, aka-art **** about ttk like he speaks for everyone dont let them ruin the game again what u need to do is slighty buff some medics guns and semi sniper rifle and nerf damn bipod lmg

Comments

• Furious_Fista
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please use punctuation, otherwise IDONTCAREWHATYOUROPINIONSISBUTUBETTERGETABOOKANDSTARTREADING. !!
  • ZyRonNR1
    43 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please use punctuation, otherwise IDONTCAREWHATYOUROPINIONSISBUTUBETTERGETABOOKANDSTARTREADING. !!

+1
  • maxghasan
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I also felt like these youtubers trying to use their soft power as to coerce Battlefield developers. I really disliked the tone that they use; like they think they themselves have the final say.

Data has the final say. Give both TTKs, maybe put in a pop up menu after the update telling players what they want? Then all game modes will follow automatically. Wanna change it? Go to settings and change it.

Then data will have the final say of what players like.
  • Wulf_Trix
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope - that’s why qualitative research methods exist along side quantitative.
  • Sniperlawless
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Aditrex wrote: »
    again reapitng im prfectly happy with new ttk if u ask me its even more skilled based game then before not everyone likes 2-3bullets body shot kill i just cant stend those crying kids like westie, aka-art **** about ttk like he speaks for everyone dont let them ruin the game again what u need to do is slighty buff some medics guns and semi sniper rifle and nerf damn bipod lmg

Nerf the lmg? are you kidding me the damage is so low, by time I nearly kill someone with a mg34 I get opened up on by like 3 snipers, head shot I am dead, or shot by a assault rifle same distance and killed instant? The mg34 for me, does not even deploy right all the time and you can't even aim because the bipod system is screwed up unless you are prone and even then you will automatically be pushed to the right or left or forward. Semi snipers kill faster than a lmg.
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I also think its in a better state now. No more 1 frame death since the change for me and ttk-ttd seems more alike.
    I would however like to see 1 extra mag for all classes, and maybe buff the poor medic rifles, i dont play as medic but they seem to have a hard time.
    Post edited by TapperSweden on
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    maxghasan wrote: »
    I also felt like these youtubers trying to use their soft power as to coerce Battlefield developers. I really disliked the tone that they use; like they think they themselves have the final say.

Data has the final say. Give both TTKs, maybe put in a pop up menu after the update telling players what they want? Then all game modes will follow automatically. Wanna change it? Go to settings and change it.

Then data will have the final say of what players like.

Unfortunately the Data has already pointed out that there is a problem with TTD. DICE have admitted as much as you'll know.

From my own experience the increase in TTK by DICE hasn't stopped the TTD problem. I'm hopeful the Data will show them this and I'm also hopeful they are working on fixing the root cause of this.

I'm still enjoying the game myself but these problems need to be overcome.