name the missing things for BF V

2»

Comments

• VictoriousBucks
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When we learned it was WW2 i was hoping for WW2. So many famous battles that could have been included. Imagine a map where the British have to fight towards the beach at Dunkirk or the fall of Stalingrad or Berlin. But no, we get Hamada and metal arms. If the game actually worked then it would be too bad, but it doesn't and i have to remind myself its supposed to be ww2 and not some alternative reality. Oh and the original TTK back please. The whole game just feels like a massive dropped ball.
  • Zviko0
    1676 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    When we learned it was WW2 i was hoping for WW2. So many famous battles that could have been included. Imagine a map where the British have to fight towards the beach at Dunkirk or the fall of Stalingrad or Berlin. But no, we get Hamada and metal arms. If the game actually worked then it would be too bad, but it doesn't and i have to remind myself its supposed to be ww2 and not some alternative reality. Oh and the original TTK back please. The whole game just feels like a massive dropped ball.

Maps/battles are released chronologically. All these "famous" maps with the exception of Dunkirk were much later in the war so they might still come.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with more vehicles.
    Looking forward to more maps.
    Auto balance or team swapping option if they are not going ti implement an auto balance.
    5 man squads.
  • Kagg
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lots of things should have been included with the game at launch. Personally the one thing I’m upset most about are different game modes. Namely
    Rush game mode

What else is missing from this game?

Faster TTK, a bug-free game, at least some effort put in by the dev team and about a million other things.
  • zenn_nme
    819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    We got several trooptransport vehicles... But where is my military motorcycle + sidecar & mounted mg!? :D

You think with these crap vehicle controls you could get a kill with a weapon on one of those? I could probably in BF1 or BF4 but not this garbage in BFV the controls just feel like crap rushed and sloppy.

Motorcycles were widely spreak during the war, and were mostly used as tank-hunter/scout units by both Axis & Allies on all fronts, the mounted mg's were commenly used in stationary situations. But you could use them while moving, though it depends on a steady driver.

• HuwJarz
    3994 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Revenue is missing. Many millions of dollars.

I'm going to call it. I think this will be the final BF game made. I think that this, after the SWBF2 debacle, will be the end of the road. EA will not trust DICE again. Heads will roll.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Italian guns.
    Assignments changable/unlockable in game menu.
    Time left in match viewable in server browser.
  • j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    -Maps selection like BF1
    -Naval Battles
    -More Maps (8 maps only kinda gets boring in DOM)
    -A Bug free game( A support player who cannot provide ammo crates to himself or to his team mates because of the ammo crates keeps issue where they falling thru in every single map over every single terrain), sometimes the self-healing doesn’t work either)
    -Active Developer channel who address promptly BF5 community concerns
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have a good one, competent developers.
  • anken555
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The codex !!! A very interesting feature that bring a lot of content.
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Service stars, secondary weapon skins, higher level cap
  • SlipperyGoose69
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    americans. russians. japanese.. italians.. chinese..
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Christmas noobs