Battlefield 4 has more players online then battlefield V

Comments

• bigjon
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man, these reply's are so needlessly aggressive. Bf4 was awesome
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bigjon wrote: »

If it was your first battlefield.
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How you know? No stats are released.
  • mf_shro0m
    2254 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I think this is due to to the vast majority of BF’s core players going back to BF4 lol.

It literally says that
    New Ttk fans + Core fans who just want to play BFV or like conquest < the rest of the core fans
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I remember it as a average Battlfield, compared to 3.
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 is great it just took them over a year to fix all the bugs. :)
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    Not surprising, BF4 is the better game, been out longer and has been available much cheaper.

I could not agree more. Glad my servers are sill full lol
  • inpham0usV1
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where are you getting your player population numbers from exactly?
  • karcyon
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Source?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where are you getting your player population numbers from exactly?

He's imagining things. There is no proper stats atm as bfstats.com doesn't support bfv if I'm not mistaken.
  • IamNotThatWhichU
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This OP's post reminds me of the emails i used to get from my ex-boss. Complete unintelligable gibberish! I was always like:- 'and he's the manager? LOL'
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly I love bfv. Was really frustrating at first coming from bf1 since the tanks are total trash and I couldn't run around and destroy the enemy team with the annihilator but after getting used to it it's fun.
  • ColonScoper
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remember when the developers told people that if they don't like the game then they shouldn't play it? Funny isn't it.
  • Trokey66
    8739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ahhh, the Hate Bandwagon rolls on......
  • bigjon
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

If it was your first battlefield.

Yeah funny, it wasn't my first battlefield, try again botch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That's subjective; but again this is the bfv GD not the BF4 forums. If you wish you flaunt all over BF4 go over there and do it to your heart's content.

BF4 would have to be my least favourite bf of all time; id rather play bfplay4free over it if I had to pick
  • 24OmniTactics24
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same 5 players defending this trash day in and day out in every single post you must be paid by EA that or you get your rocks off by being slapped around by companys
  • 24OmniTactics24
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »

That's subjective; but again this is the bfv GD not the BF4 forums. If you wish you flaunt all over BF4 go over there and do it to your heart's content.

BF4 would have to be my least favourite bf of all time; id rather play bfplay4free over it if I had to pick

Stop trying to flaunt your stats if you hate them so much get rid of your signature
  • ackers75
    2585 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People still playing bf4 because many people don’t like to play in a historical setting and would rather play in a more modern setting.
    The game was ok but through its life span dice was constantly playing catch-up with bugs.
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What are U saying. Cant understand your scrambled eggs.
This discussion has been closed.