Company Coin

xMarlboro
23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Still not receiving company coin. Dec16 2018. Ps4

Comments

• MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same, Xbox.
  • The_digital_Hal
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same, PC.
  • banaanschil27
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same, xbox
  • Finrod_Fierceaxe
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We need to fill out a ticket with customer service at Dice/EA. Posting here does no good.

We need to pester them directly to fix it!
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder how many coins per game they will award us. If it's only 100 a game itll be a crazy long grind fest for skins.
  • Nurvsy
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    same. ps4. 300 a day from daily assignments. no other income.

edit: actually contacted ea support. they 'looked into it' for a couple minutes, told me they encountered a 'technical problem' and to try back in a few minutes. :D
    Post edited by Nurvsy on
  • nocluegoku
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s a little baffling that this issue hasn’t been addressed yet. This, the UI bugs and infinite load screens seem to suggest more oversight than diligence. Zero company coin accrual post-level 50 is presumably a high priority bug worthy of a hotfix. It feels pretty game-breaking to me. Hope this gets resolved soon.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They don't want to give us Company coin because they want us to buy the cosmetics when they Launch.

I bet the Microtransactions will launch next patch. Just wait. They will release the Microtransactions before they fix the game. It will be hilarious.
  • Sharkbite9204
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What I find to be incredibly irritating is that you don't even earn enough CC throughout your progression to rank 50 to max out all your vehicles and weapons.

I've literally done nothing but invest my coins into specializations. Haven't even touched a single cosmetic except for the free ones you unlock through assignments.

Hell, I think the whole idea of having to PAY to unlock vehicle and weapon upgrades is completely inane. They should've just kept it how it was in BF4 where you level your vehicles up through gameplay and slowly but steadily unlock the upgrades. At least it isn't like the Battlefront 2 fiasco where the star card system was literally P2W in beta.

So help me God though if they make CC a purchasable microtransaction... I'm gonna go take a dump on Andrew Wilson's front porch.
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Well i sure as **** hope that they fix it soon, Not that any of the cosmetics that are in the game right now are anything to write home about so to speak.. But who knows, They might add cool stuff in the future.
    I want a Samurai sword hanging from my belt B)
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still stucked at 3k coins lol
    Maybe they don't care about their own game anymore?
  • tsvictor
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have achieved level 50 for more than 3 weeks and spent my last 600 for upgrading weapon!! I heard there was a redeem or something but not yet received. I'm wondering how I can get more CC now, feeling so bad without upgrading my company.
  • Ne_Variik
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WHEN? Guys this situation is horrible. Already so much time has passed since the release, but I still can't normal play around because of it.
  • QHUNK9000
    307 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same, ps4. Im not a game developer but how can this be such an issue? ?????
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ne_Variik wrote: »
    WHEN? Guys this situation is horrible. Already so much time has passed since the release, but I still can't normal play around because of it.

Probably sometime in Januari.. It's mind blowing that they don't take this a little more serious.