No Company Coin

Defaced81
46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Still no Company Coin for players post 50. This is a major issue, can’t finish buying all gun/planes/tanks specialization let alone any cosmetics. Please help with this ASAP, losing players because of this.

Comments

• Panzerkeks85
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Same here, on reddit I read that some PC players got the compensation, but I think consoles are not even touched yet.

What is funny is that DICE cleverly removed the attention from the CC issue to the TTK and now everyone is crying about this and seems to have forgotten that there are much more serious bugs and issues which need fixing like the GODDAMN EOR SCREEN & COMPANY COIN!
  • tsvictor
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If DICE guys cannot fix this problem, I suggest they should allow Level 50+ to repeat the completed mission and allow us to sell the reward out for CC !!!
  • Carbonic
    1296 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Company coins not being rewarded at level 50 is a known issue and it's on the known issues list:
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/161023/battlefield-vs-known-issues-list
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Investigating, investigating.. My question is, HOW could something like this slip by in the first place?
    You can definitely call DICE Bethesda 2.0 after this one..
    If only DICE was it's own company. They should try and buy themselves back ASAP while the EA's stockprice is sinking, If not.. Then EA will destroy yet another gaming studio.
    I have been a fan of "DICE" since their pinball games on the Amiga.. I hope they come to their senses sooner rather than later.