If we don't get hardcore soon, myself and everyone I know is quitting.

Comments

• benikus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hard core has a much more natural feel and gives consequences to those that just run around without thinking. Much more of a real action and thinkers mode. I haven't played for a few weeks myself because it got too dull.
  • StingX71
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Be careful what you ask for. Getting rid of premium is one we asked for. Great no premium, we can play with our friends without splitting the community. End result we are not playing with friends because 8 maps and no content gets boring quick. Should have kept premium. Take out the money in your pocket and stare at it.

This, so far premium worked far better than this dripfeed nonsense

It's because we the people tolerate it. Game should've launched with a dozen maps. This is a Billion Dollar company feeding us scraps and laughing at you while they're doing it. We ordered a Cheeseburger. We got the bottom bread and the meat. Now we're waiting for the rest. Sad thing is, the meat was undercooked and the bread is a bit stale.
  • GerocK-
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You boot lickers can totally down play the significance of me and thousands of other people's opinions all you want. But when the game you spent sixty plus dollars on dies in three months I hope you got your money's worth.

So you're telling me that thousands of people bought a game for the hardcore mode that doesn't exist?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll play HC, if for the only reason my ironsight rifles can kill somebody. But other than that, i think the "core" damage model is already HC for the other weapons.

I mean, i loved HC on BF1, but, nobody (literally), played it. Meaning nobody in the world. Again, i think we're talking about the "voiceful minority", and we saw what happened to Back o Basics as well. It's a shame (sincerely), but people don't play this stuff. I wish they did.
  • StingX71
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll play HC, if for the only reason my ironsight rifles can kill somebody. But other than that, i think the "core" damage model is already HC for the other weapons.

I mean, i loved HC on BF1, but, nobody (literally), played it. Meaning nobody in the world. Again, i think we're talking about the "voiceful minority", and we saw what happened to Back o Basics as well. It's a shame (sincerely), but people don't play this stuff. I wish they did.

HC has always been niche, but was certainly more popular than the way BF1 was set up. They made it difficult to find HC. Would of been nice to have official DICE/HC servers, but it fell to "Clans" to make their servers HC. And finding those was not easy.
  • jcleary47
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The smart thing to do, would be to wait a few months and decide if you like the game before buying it. Watch videos, read reviews, talk to the consumer sheep that rush to pre-order and buy something the first chance they get to see how they like it.

There are things I don't like the game, but I'm not one to get up on my high horse thinking I can do better. I fire up the game every night at around 7:45 PM, and I play for a few hours, then I go to bed. I don't critique every little thing in the game while I play. I just play. I enjoy the game for what it is and what it has to offer. If they add stuff, great. If they improve stuff, great.

I waited until I saw what the game had to offer, I read reviews, and I talked with friends who played the Beta. I knew what I was getting.

The problem is people that are obsessed with being the first ones through the door (oddly, despite saying EVERY SINGLE TIME that they are "done with pre-ordering", "done with EA", done with "DICE", REEEEEEEEEEEEE).

I honestly wish some of you would be done with all of those things, so the complaining on the forum about what the game isn't would stop. Be adults and make an informed decision before tossing your money at something.
  • Ghost1Sierra
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "Everyone I know"

*crickets*
    Chirp chirp

Thats you and the other three guys?

:*

You commented on this thread at 4 I the morning dude. Get outta here with that nonsense.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We just had the big weekly rollout of information and guess what - NO MENTION OF HARDCORE
    Seriously **** these people.
  • Tasis_MpT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How these some peoples get so offensive and act like it is something against them if other gamers want hc servers? Or why you have to come this thread and make these very stupid comments like "yeaaaah hc scums just wanna easy kills and they dont know how to aim"...wtf?

Hardcore servers has been in Battlefield since BFBC2 (sorry if i dont remember correct) and there have been good community and many full servers allways (Not in BF1. That wasnt real hc). Its not like that is easier or something to do with aiming. Its more fun to some people and little bit more realism and slower tempo. And many of us dont like 3d spotting, kill cam, minimap, renegate healt/repair, 3 person view vehicle cam etc. And its great if you need to be carefull and use cover when you move ahead becouse its only need couple bullets and you are dead.

There is of course rounds where is too much camping and i personally like if hc servers has sniper/one shot rifle limits. There is good recons but so many rounds is waste of time becouse there is too many snipers just sitting in the bush and there is no any battles in flag areas.

Making HC servers is so easy and quick and thats why i dont understand why Dice dont put those in server list. There is allready options for that in server browse. You can put damage 200% and all those things what hc need.

I dont mind if some others wanna play normal mode so why those people have to mind if i wanna play hc like earlier BF games?

I really dont know how to write english correctly but im really trying to say something 😅
  • rockefellerftw
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GIVE US HARDCORE SERVERs!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the game now with launch ttk is closer to HC than its ever been. I hope it takes more steps in this direction so everyone plays it
  • MichalORel
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want RSP!!! On BF i play on a few servers where cheaters doesnt exist.The clan watched it.Here on official servers cheaters stay...and this "CORE" ??? LOL, so funny... 4 shoots on body 1 shoot on head and guy still kill me....wtf?! Only way is RSP!
  • Bon3zz1001
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Oh no. Not the poor recon players. You'll surely be missed...
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has he quit the game yet?
    Or is he still playing, but just moaning for attention?
    "Love me, love me"...... pathetic.......
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    craign82 wrote: »
    Has he quit the game yet?
    Or is he still playing, but just moaning for attention?
    "Love me, love me"...... pathetic.......

That guy is right, u shouldn't be so stupid, if they left the game because don't like play like kids how u like, is not your problem, u can continue play with water guns and nobody matter what u like it.
    So play how do u like and don't break balls.
  • Lill_Yeet
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    im with you...i want hardcore. been playing hard core for as long as i can remember.
  • Choongangchong
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You boot lickers can totally down play the significance of me and thousands of other people's opinions all you want. But when the game you spent sixty plus dollars on dies in three months I hope you got your money's worth.

I'll bet you those $60 this game is still up and running in 3 months. If the game is dead I pay you $60, if the game is still alive you pay me $60. We can arrange payment through Paypal. You in?
  • GerocK-
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just don't understand why you would buy a game that doesn't have a hardcore mode and then come to the forums because you are sad/upset that there isn't a hardcore mode.
    -
    Why would you settle for a modified server in a non-hardcore game? If you really love hardcore so much, why don't you buy a game that is developed for hardcore?
  • WeeCapo
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    For me this was the last BF after i buy all the series beside 2142 and the mediocre Hardline... i'm hope for the highest TTK in entire series, not another Call of Duty wannabe (a "main stream" series that i don't like) in a worst environment for casual deaths. Skill = better aim consistency and movement, not "one shot" kills, or lucky or camping one, low TTK is for the masses, to make them feel heroes.

Too bad i can not ask for a refund.
    Post edited by WeeCapo on
  • FookDat
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am not quitting because of no Hardcore mode lol, that is funny. But I like reading people that deal with absolutes. With no hardcore mode you are going to throw your money away and never play this game again? Must have been your parents money...
This discussion has been closed.