TIDES OF WAR Look up.

DirtyPigFlaps
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Finally got this done, for those that are still stuck on it. You have to do Conquest, and you must be SQUAD LEADER and call in the v1 while successfully getting 2 or more kills. the assignment is very misleading and dice should've wrote as a squad leader, and not "as a squad" get 2 kills with a V1.

Comments

• gunsmen96
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed, it's frustrating that they mislead people in the description of this assignment, although I'm sure it's actually a bug. I didn't complete this assignment until I, myself, called in the V1
  • UMPhreak
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Glad you got it, but yeah its bugged. Have gotten 2 kills, 4 kills as squad leader. and multiple other kills when i was not squad leader. Its bugged and it is pissing me off because it took ten games to even get the kills.
  • doctorrocktor
    1866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Did it yesterday but won't equip the helmet it doesn't appeal to me,im just getting my tow rank up to unlock the skins.
  • DirtyPigFlaps
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did it yesterday but won't equip the helmet it doesn't appeal to me,im just getting my tow rank up to unlock the skins.

Same I think the helmet is awful. I'm just doing it for the sake of doing it, for the extra guns and skins.