Poll: Ttk 1.0 vs Ttk 2.0 - which one do you prefer?

Comments

• maggotforl133
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I wouldn’t mind TTK 2.0 if the TTD was fixed. But on my end it seems the TTD is worse now especially when the KE7 is involved. And pistols don’t seem to be as effective on my end. Also, I play with excellent connection never packe loss and ping is good all day everyday.
  • Venator83
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ttk 1.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The perfect TTK for this game is somewhere in between.

Using 2.0 as a basis I would make the following changes. Medics would need to be buffed in close and medium range. Supports and Assaults should be buffed in medium range. Scout SLR's should be buffed in Medium and close range. That would bring engagement ranges closer which is a good bi product of 2.0. The lack of Assault and support spam from across the map was cut down considerably by 2.0 and it feels great. You can fight on objectives without the ring of supports and assaults getting free kills while freely shooting those dumb enough to be there.

Using 1.0 as a basis I would come to the same place by nerfing the range of Assault weapons, support weapons and scout SLRs. Again, this would be to reduce the cross map spam that plagues 1.0.
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Using 2.0 as a basis I would make the following changes. Medics would need to be buffed in close and medium range. Supports and Assaults should be buffed in medium range. Scout SLR's should be buffed in Medium and close range. That would bring engagement ranges closer which is a good bi product of 2.0. The lack of Assault and support spam from across the map was cut down considerably by 2.0 and it feels great. You can fight on objectives without the ring of supports and assaults getting free kills while freely shooting those dumb enough to be there.

Using 1.0 as a basis I would come to the same place by nerfing the range of Assault weapons, support weapons and scout SLRs. Again, this would be to reduce the cross map spam that plagues 1.0.

I wouldn't buff Assault or Support at mid range otherwise I'm with you on this. Bring Medics and Scout SLR performance up and we've got ourselves an improved game over TTK 1.0 imo. The pace of the game would potentially increase and that's the main thing that is keeping this game from being as fun as the previous Battlefield's to me. 24/7 corner/bush checking while slow peeking everywhere is boring.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I wouldn't buff Assault or Support at mid range otherwise I'm with you on this. Bring Medics and Scout SLR performance up and we've got ourselves an improved game over TTK 1.0 imo. The pace of the game would potentially increase and that's the main thing that is keeping this game from being as fun as the previous Battlefield's to me. 24/7 corner/bush checking while slow peeking everywhere is boring.

They probably don't need a buff in mid range but I figured that it would keep the tears to a minimum.
  • JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

They probably don't need a buff in mid range but I figured that it would keep the tears to a minimum.

Honestly I feel that TTK 2 is much better overall, but they just need a buff to Medic and Recon and we're set.

People will cry but they do that anyway apparently.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Personally, I like TTK2 but TTK2 was handled poorly. It was rushed out. TTK2 in BF1 took months of being on the CTE to finally tune the TTK. TTK2 in bfv was rushed out with just changing a BTK values. This is not how it should be done and because of that it through the whole balance of the ttk2 off. If you're wondering why ttk2 felt worse that the alpha 2 ttk2, that's probably why. It was rushed.

TTK 1 is ok. I've gotten use to it.
  • CptStonecock
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK 1.0 every day, 2.0 is just ridiculous, 7-8 hits to kill? Is this airsoft? And now the snipercampers can suck it again :)
  • Dr_Demento32
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTK 1.0
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The gameplay now is more about who se who first and have the fastest reflexes and that's not my opinion of how BF should be.

isn't that what FPS games are about?
    challenge and improve our reflexes, get better over time and outplay the enemy?
    at one point u will know where enemys could "camp" or come from... aka map knowledge...

for other ppl there is maybe another intresting game called "Hello Kitty Online"
  • beat_strandh
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I prefer the old BUT with that TTK the semi-auto andLMGs need a nerf at long range. they are laser beams and is better than snipers. The only good thing about the new TTK was that it made snipers relevant again.
  • SirBobdk
    5380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Ypsilon-Oh wrote
    at one point u will know where enemys could "camp" or come from... aka map knowledge...
    Agree but gameplay comes in many different forms. I have played almost any FPS game for last 16 years and BFV is probably the most boring.
    Long time since I have seen so much camping and so less pto. Most are more or less just waiting for others to move.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Ypsilon-Oh wrote
    Agree but gameplay comes in many different forms. I have played almost any FPS game for last 16 years and BFV is probably the most boring.
    Long time since I have seen so much camping and so less pto. Most are more or less just waiting for others to move.

Yea u are right with the "waiting for others to move" but u can't say "most" ...
    that's rewarding my squad and me the top squad position so many times cuz we ptfo!
    Some ppl don't like BFV some ppl do.
    we got a blast!
    oonly thing really pissibg me off is to alt+f4 after every single match...
  • SirBobdk
    5380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Ypsilon-Oh wrote
    only thing really pissibg me off is to alt+f4 after every single match...
    Lol yes.
    Agree on the "most", but imo to many then :wink:
  • Scott190489
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love the TTK1, I mean the values before the updates.
  • GrizzGolf
    1460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I want something in the middle. AR need to be turned down a tad.
  • Hawxxeye
    8046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

The scout slrs were fine in ttk 1.0
  • Hawxxeye
    8046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »
    I want something in the middle. AR need to be turned down a tad.
    Or they could keep their damage and increase their recoil
  • theONEFORCE
    CptGaben wrote: »
    TTK 1.0 every day, 2.0 is just ridiculous, 7-8 hits to kill? Is this airsoft? And now the snipercampers can suck it again :)

Yes, now every class can camp again. Back to Camperfield V.