New multiplayer map ideas

Nj11on27
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
-Normandy omaha beach would be really cool
-Pacific US vs Japan place could be Okinawa or Iwo jima or instead japan vs china that would be something we never really seen
-Or if Dice is on the (never heard of war stories side) then they could make map about finnish continunation war it would be Finland vs Mother russia.

Comments

• Aztecax
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    DICE shouldnt forget that big names draw attention in historic games. No one wants to fight in Norway but rather Russia, not in Holland but in Islands on Peleliu. Bring the feel of DDay now that you have Paratroopers.
  • Supawaffleman
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aztecax wrote: »
    DICE shouldnt forget that big names draw attention in historic games. No one wants to fight in Norway but rather Russia, not in Holland but in Islands on Peleliu. Bring the feel of DDay now that you have Paratroopers.

Amen
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    in the past BF games where it had premium, we had like 30 maps per game.

BF5 has no premium and i'm worried we'll only get 5 or 10 more new maps.
  • MachineHead0013
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    vcm0x wrote: »
    in the past BF games where it had premium, we had like 30 maps per game.

BF5 has no premium and i'm worried we'll only get 5 or 10 more new maps.

Well, to be fair, the game has only been out for like a month, so, it might be too early to judge, but yeah, i get what you're saying.
  • trip1ex
    4562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well if they dialed back the graphics you would have more content. It took them a lot less time to make maps and weapons and vehicles back in the day.

Nowadays it take them weeks or even months to make something that previously took days to make. There is so much detail in the graphics.