BFV dedicated servers

Comments

• TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is going to be the most epic BF ever, and everything will come full circle when we get our servers.

Let it go man. Just, let it go.
  • Psycomad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It costs too much, isn't it like 40€/$ pr month?
  • Beat_Mangler80
    499 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is going to be the most epic BF ever, and everything will come full circle when we get our servers.

Let it go man. Just, let it go.

:smiley:
  • llll-Rogue-llll
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Not much happening here still !
    ragnarok013 I cant speak on behalf of console gamers, But on PC our community migrated from our BF2 server to BFBC2 within a month of release, then to BF3 within a few days of release ( had to find a new host as DICE pulled the license from smaller game server providers for BF3 ). BF4 we had our server set up the day before release, then came BF1 the first BF game not to have a third party server system in place and took months to set up a limited RSP system.
    The road ahead for communities based on the Battlefield series is quite bleak.
  • Neox255
    154 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I still think the RSP will happen for BFV. Its just the lack of feedback or info from ea/dice for the past 3 to 4 months which is the most concerning thing. Some info about the RSP would be good. Basically letting the community know what is going to happen and not leaving everyone in the dark and to be constantly guessing.
  • CrashCA
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Communication is NOT their strong point. EA keeps stating they will improved it SOON™
  • Axlerod1
    1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Neox255 wrote: »
    I still think the RSP will happen for BFV. Its just the lack of feedback or info from ea/dice for the past 3 to 4 months which is the most concerning thing. Some info about the RSP would be good. Basically letting the community know what is going to happen and not leaving everyone in the dark and to be constantly guessing.

Try the last 2 years with lack of communications on RSP from EA and DICE All they have communicated to everyone is EA does not want RSP.
  • Jaskaman
    635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lack of information worries but I still hope RSP will come. If not a lot of clans/communities who wants to rent a server for BFV and were trusting it will come will stop support for BF games.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    I'll play on them when they are finally here but I no longer have any respect for the brand and I can't wait to get my own back when they try and launch another game, really looking forward to that time.
    People aren't as stupid as you like to think 'Mr Company Man.'
  • Axlerod1
    1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    Lack of information worries but I still hope RSP will come. If not a lot of clans/communities who wants to rent a server for BFV and were trusting it will come will stop support for BF games.

To late. Any one who reads and played BF1 knew the EA was not got to let DICE launch BFV with RSP. EA does not want RSP.
    With sales down over 50% compared to BF1 and player count low, yeah maybe they will look into it.
  • DFM-BagofPoo
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    My guess, is that EA figured by disallowing rental servers, cheaters, racists, and disrespectful players will run free and act as a turn off to most players, thereby shortening the lifespan of the current title.

Congratulations, EA. You’re doing a great job of destroying a once great series.
  • SirBobdk
    3730 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Right now this game is in a need for rental servers.
    DICE cant handle it. Give us the control.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keep this chat going as there is already a lot of noise being made about this subject , and this can only help our cause , so keep it positive and stay on subject , fingers crossed we get our own servers as it will make the game so enjoyable for some many people, and please give us the tools to create the games as we and our communities want them to be
  • Amphybiouse
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    EA decides to remove a staple FPS feature and then proceeds to ignore our inquiries into whether or not it will be brought back.
    Who would want to pay for ANY service provided by such a company?
  • Beat_Mangler80
    EA decides to remove a staple FPS feature and then proceeds to ignore our inquiries into whether or not it will be brought back.
    Who would want to pay for ANY service provided by such a company?

Not us, not any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Beat_Mangler80
    Keep this chat going as there is already a lot of noise being made about this subject , and this can only help our cause , so keep it positive and stay on subject , fingers crossed we get our own servers as it will make the game so enjoyable for some many people, and please give us the tools to create the games as we and our communities want them to be

I made a lot of noise, put in a massive effort and I'm completely ignored and so is the entire vet hardcore crew.
    I am seriously completely over these greedy people. Other new FPS are looking amazing atm.
  • Amphybiouse
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

I made a lot of noise, put in a massive effort and I'm completely ignored and so is the entire vet hardcore crew.
    I am seriously completely over these greedy people. Other new FPS are looking amazing atm.

I completely share that sentiment.
    I'm done giving EA second chances and will not pay for any of their products in the future. Even if they're 99% off.
    Would appreciate it if you'd named a few of those amazing looking FPSs...
  • TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I'm done giving EA second chances and will not pay for any of their products in the future. Even if they're 99% off.

If you're a hardcore enthusiast, be sure to try Insurgency Sandstorm. I played it on launch day for the first time, and immediately uninstalled the BFV abortion. Been playing Sandstorm a couple hours a day now, and couldn't be having more fun.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    edited December 2018

People are looking at Insurgency Sandstorm, it looks excellent and the bullets to kill looks very realistic (hardcore). It's more slow paced as they added a cool element to respawning which makes your life more valuable (certainly no run and gun). Also when you consider that game is made by an indie developer and this is a AAA title, well I'll let you decide how you feel about that.
    We are totally not allowed to talk about this here, saw an admin telling somebody they were being political by posting it and closed a thread lol.
    Be sure to check it out, and thanks for the support ;)
  • misisipiRivrRat
    795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

If you're a hardcore enthusiast, be sure to try Insurgency Sandstorm. I played it on launch day for the first time, and immediately uninstalled the BFV abortion. Been playing Sandstorm a couple hours a day now, and couldn't be having more fun.

Hope this makes it to the ps4 in 2019!