I got banned for no reason. What now?

2»

Comments

• l_water_l
    1544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can someone please tell me how to look at my stats on battlefield tracker? I can only get to the first page and I type my name in and nothing happens and I can't progress. It says player's tracked is 0 for all platforms and only the "go premium" button works.
  • Shinjaw
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    can someone please tell me how to look at my stats on battlefield tracker? I can only get to the first page and I type my name in and nothing happens and I can't progress. It says player's tracked is 0 for all platforms and only the "go premium" button works.

is this you? https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/l_water_l/gamereports
    I just put your name in the tracker
  • l_water_l
    1544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shinjaw wrote: »

is this you? https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/l_water_l/gamereports

Maybe I need to update my browser or something. Putting my name in does nothing and even the link you gave me all the words on that entire page are overlayed on each other in the center of the page. Weird, that's the only site I've run into this on.
  • Shinjaw
    Shinjaw wrote: »

Maybe I need to update my browser or something. Putting my name in does nothing and even the link you gave me all the words on that entire page are overlayed on each other in the center of the page. Weird, that's the only site I've run into this on.

Yeah. either update or try a different browser.
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if you check ebay, there are sellers there selling an origin account with BF5 for like $5

your account probably got hacked, was used by a hacker, and is now banned
  • Meingott90
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    105% accuracy with a drilling. lmao.

enjoy the ban cheater
  • Shinjaw
    Meingott90 wrote: »
    105% accuracy with a drilling. lmao.

enjoy the ban cheater

WAIT WHAT?!

Yeah you are right. Doesn't make any sense thank you for pointing it out. I have even more with 12g Automatic at 131%. I guess this is why I got banned.

But how? I Missed most of my shot to be honest. My friends even told me to **** and stop ****. hahahaha awesome!!! I'm practically a GOD.
  • Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have an accuracy of 147% with the Drilling ;) That's how it is with shotguns, multiple pellets..
  • Shinjaw
    I have an accuracy of 147% with the Drilling ;) That's how it is with shotguns, multiple pellets..

Well I guess this isn't why I got banned then. Thank you for clarifying. Was just about to send another complaint ...
  • trip1ex
    4657 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    you probably tried out a hack and were banned. No one in prison is guilty either.

Anyway good luck. lol.
  • Shinjaw
    trip1ex wrote: »
    you probably suck and tried out a hack and were banned. No one in prison is guilty.

I didn't ... but I guess it's pointless. Only I know the truth. EA anti hack team is lazy so they probably just didn't want to deal with it. Oh well life is unfair anyway. It had to happen to me it seems. I know no one believes me but it is possible to get banned for no reason. Now I'm certain of it. Probably wouldn't believe it myself if it didn't happen to me.

EA just lost another customer. No big deal. An easy solution. They don't care anyway which is why they are getting so much hate lately.

Enjoy your game. Hope it doesn't happen to you. Good luck and have a nice day.
  • Remiwinkz
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If there was a false ban wave this forum would be lit up like a Christmas tree. You're not going to get any support from anyone here because if you really got banned chances are you deserved it. Go talk to Customer service. You won't get any sympathy here.
  • Shinjaw
    Remiwinkz wrote: »
    If there was a false ban wave this forum would be lit up like a Christmas tree. You're not going to get any support from anyone here because if you really got banned chances are you deserved it. Go talk to Customer service. You won't get any sympathy here.

I'm not trying to get sympathy. I know how most human think. I just want to know If there is a way to contact someone from EA directly like a chat or phone number. I got my answer. Nothing can be done and that's the end of that. I'll delete this discussion in a few days so don't worry.
  • zePokar1
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Who knows. I would hate if that happened to me unfairly so if that's the case you have my sympathy. I would def not give up so quickly though, no way. Not giving up on my hard earned money that easy. But if you deserved it, then byebye. I guess you can still buy the game again.
  • EA_Cian
    822 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
    I am going to close this down now. OP, the only advice I can offer has already been suggested earlier in the thread (the EA Help link), if you tried that and were denied unfortunately there's not much else the forums can do for you.
This discussion has been closed.