If we don't get hardcore soon, myself and everyone I know is quitting.

Comments

• DingoKillr
    3859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hardcore will not happen. The yappers on YouTube would not like as it splits the community.
  • WeeCapo
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    Hardcore will not happen. The yappers on YouTube would not like as it splits the community.

So they prefer losing customers and long standing fans?

Or they don't want to split because we are too few compared to previous titles? ;-)
  • Tasis_MpT
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- wrote: »
    I just don't understand why you would buy a game that doesn't have a hardcore mode and then come to the forums because you are sad/upset that there isn't a hardcore mode.
    -
    Why would you settle for a modified server in a non-hardcore game? If you really love hardcore so much, why don't you buy a game that is developed for hardcore?

Battlefield games has been hardcore allmost 9 years so off course i assume there is hardcore in BFV. There would have been information before date of publication.

I don't quit playing BFV but i rather play hc.
  • DingoKillr
    3859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WeeCapo wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »

So they prefer losing customers and long standing fans?

They don't want to split because we are too few compared to previous titles? ;-)

Yep. Got keep the yappie youtubers happy.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This forum can be closed now.
    The helmets saying they won't play the game without a hardcore mode, are clearly still playing it, without a hardcore mode.
    Either leave the game for good, as you've stated you would....... or keep playing the game, but don't bother coming onto the forum saying such drivel.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I try to see things from all perspectives. On 1 hand I understand you want a realistic feel when playing a shooter but you also want to give someone a fighting chance to survive if they get caught off guard. Me personally I prefer quick kills over prolonged ones. It's very frustrating when you catch someone just running in the wide open and you light them up and they survive. If a player is foolish enough to run without cover around and gets caught they should die. I played yesterday and I was getting steady hit markers and I'd have to dump close to my entire lewis gun mag into them for them to die. I've also used mp40 and was having issues when I would surprise someone I'd have to empty a mag out to kill them. When you have to shoot that much you constantly have to find ammo in this game and you are putting off too much noise and draw attention to your location. I like a more realistic feel but that's just my preference. I am by no means a terrific shot but sometimes kills are way too difficult as things are now.
  • Wessmyre
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    So you and five people are quitting. Thanks for the info. Get back to me with the dates so I can mark them on my calendar.

LOL so true.
  • GerocK-
    653 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Tasis_MpT wrote: »
    GerocK- wrote: »
    I just don't understand why you would buy a game that doesn't have a hardcore mode and then come to the forums because you are sad/upset that there isn't a hardcore mode.
    -
    Why would you settle for a modified server in a non-hardcore game? If you really love hardcore so much, why don't you buy a game that is developed for hardcore?

Battlefield games has been hardcore allmost 9 years so off course i assume there is hardcore in BFV. There would have been information before date of publication.

I don't quit playing BFV but i rather play hc.

Battlefield has never been hardcore. It had slightly tweaked servers to make it hardcore-ish.
  • TheNakedApe42
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    damn right!
    Not playing until there is a (proper) HC mode.

Agree.
  • TheNakedApe42
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Didn't Dan Mitre say in a tweet that the old TTK would be worked into the coming hardcore mode?

A quick look at his Twitter page shows no mention of "hardcore", only "core". Core and hardcore are not the same.

• DingoKillr
    Didn't Dan Mitre say in a tweet that the old TTK would be worked into the coming hardcore mode?

A quick look at his Twitter page shows no mention of "hardcore", only "core". Core and hardcore are not the same.

Dan did say that. It may not have been twitter
  • FourStringBass4
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll be quitting too, but only because I think this game is unfun. I don't care about this stuff OP is whining about. The game is just boring.
  • PhatHamWallet
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every BF people complain about no hardcore at launch, DICE never releases hardcore at launch. Just like private servers. Never coming at launch. It's always 6 months later that these types of things are released.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll be quitting too, but only because I think this game is unfun. I don't care about this stuff OP is whining about. The game is just boring.

Let's see if you do quit.....

Currently, 17h 27m 40s Play Time
  • craign82
    damn right!
    Not playing until there is a (proper) HC mode.

Let's see if you do quit.....

Currently, 11h 12m 15s Play Time

• Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bring out the popcorn. This is going to get interesting..
  • FookDat
    629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    quit crying and start dying get in game and play it will help, talking on forums will not help your aim....
  • Tremu1ant
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dear Diary.

Mood: Entitled

Today, a game developer didn't do something that me and my 5 friends wanted. We're mad, so we're going to right a stern letter on an internet forum. They're going to care so much when we leave. That'll show them!

Love,

OP.
  • Trokey66
    8643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I might even book mark this thread as it may prove interesting.
  • Ghost1Sierra
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    craign82 wrote: »
    Has he quit the game yet?
    Or is he still playing, but just moaning for attention?
    "Love me, love me"...... pathetic.......

Dude. I don't care about anyone's love. I care about ea being consistent.
This discussion has been closed.