game is a trash again

5bulletsSLR
84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
why?

strumghewer 1-5/KE7/turner smle/M1A1/1907SL/ thompson meta again.

good job, the "community".

Comments

• maggotforl133
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The KE7 was still a meta in 2.0. And honestly I was having better games with STG 1-5 and M1A1 with TTK 2.0
  • 5bulletsSLR
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You sound mad. Maybe take a break? The game wasn't "trash" before and it's not "trash" now.

hehe
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get it, people whine about assault being "too strong" and support has the KE7 which can compete with assault...and people cry about that too?
  • TOG_Whiskey
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kid thought he was gud in BF1 because he could magdump his Model 8 for free kills and is now struggling.

There were literally 3 viable guns in 2.0 (1-5, 1907, KE7). Now there are about a dozen. Your thread makes no sense.

Spot on, you can compete at a much wider range with many more weapons with the current TTK
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't even put it on yet, being i'm at work. But i can imagine. I'll try Panzerstorm and stick with that, and even that may have been ruined by now.
  • sertoriusq
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For all of those who don't like TTK 1.0. Please understand that your frustration might be coming not because TTK is to fast, but because there are bugs which make you feel due in a second (tdm, netcode, damage sticking). Also the kill cam doesn't work - you often do not understand who killed you and how. Lastly, you can't remove the learning curve factor. Bf has always been a tougher game than most of the triple aaa shooters. But once you learn, it becomes highly rewarding. Do not get frustrated. Put in the hours. And do play balanced modes such as conquest.
  • dandop_oq7r7ppf
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m happy the old TTK is back, but some of those assualt weapons needs a looking at.

They should of left the Assualt class at TTK 2.0

I bet the next balance patch we will see a lot of the Assault weapons go back to or at least part of the way to the TTK 2.0
  • MachineHead0013
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting killed by a greater variety of weapons now, wah, this game is trash waaah.
  • hawkseye17
    586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The problem in this game isn't really the assault guns; the problem is that all other guns suck (except maybe support guns)
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why?

Hold up. So medics do have a viable gun????
  • diagoro
    1592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    For all of those who don't like TTK 1.0. Please understand that your frustration might be coming not because TTK is to fast, but because there are bugs which make you feel due in a second (tdm, netcode, damage sticking). Also the kill cam doesn't work - you often do not understand who killed you and how. Lastly, you can't remove the learning curve factor. Bf has always been a tougher game than most of the triple aaa shooters. But once you learn, it becomes highly rewarding. Do not get frustrated. Put in the hours. And do play balanced modes such as conquest.

Completely agree. But BFV has the highest learning curve of any BF game yet (I've played most). I felt better with 2.0, my k/d rose, but now I'll be back to 0/7, 1/5 type games. In BF1 I averaged 8k per game with a 2+k/d, probably average 3k per game here.....it's just a grind.

You should add visibility. I get melted by players 100+ meters away I can't even see. There are so many changes that need to be addressed, apart from ttk.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try using a non scoped infantry rifle, and get back to me about how great the TTK is lol.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why?

Maybe it's not the game that's trash. Maybe its the person playing it.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    APBT wrote: »
    why?

Hold up. So medics do have a viable gun????
    Yes. Provided you use them the way they're intended. And by that I'm not talking about trying to go toe to toe with snipers at long ranges. lol
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oxi_lu wrote: »
    Honestly? I didn't like switching to TTK2.0 BUT I kept grinding to unlock the stuff of ToW... Now we're back again to TTK1.0 and I'm getting tired of this back and forth... Adjusting to "new" TTK again, being more cautious again... I saw my KD rise during TTK2.0 and over a few games today it dropped straigth down again. Some might tell me to get good at the game, well I don't have the motivation to grind through a respawn-simulator. I have my moments where I do good but I'm not consistent.

I am back to AC: Odyssey now and will just play a few games of BFV to unlock the weekly stuff.
    The only thing I regret is that I've bought a digital copy and therefore cannot sell my game to someone else. Luckily I'm not a poor chap so it doesn't really matter either.

Weird. My K/D shot straight back up when they reverted the changes.
    With the longer TTK the most common thing that happened was me wasting a clip to kill an enemy only to have him run behind cover and me get killed from somewhere else while I reload.
    Original TTK is better in every way.