game is a trash again

Comments

• 5bulletsSLR
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You're probably just upset that you can't eat bullets and run to cover, hug a medic and think to yourself "ha, he sucks cause he couldn't mag dump me. TTK 2.0 was way to casual because I could easily survive 80% of my firefights - most games my deaths would be in the single digits.

if you can't land your shot on target for one more bullet, then the only thing I can say is learn to play....
  • SpeedBird219
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kid thought he was gud in BF1 because he could magdump his Model 8 for free kills and is now struggling.

There were literally 3 viable guns in 2.0 (1-5, 1907, KE7). Now there are about a dozen. Your thread makes no sense.

Spot on, you can compete at a much wider range with many more weapons with the current TTK

Yes. Most weapon under TTK 1 have at least a chance to take someone out at range if the enemy isn’t paying attention, or take out multiple enemies.
  • Red1Warning
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Masqerader wrote: »
    why?

strumghewer 1-5/KE7/turner smle/M1A1/1907SL/ thompson meta again.

good job, the "community".

The ttk change basically exposed all the pro players as trash, "1 more bullet to kill is to much for us" please revert it.

Pro players like speed, higher ttk means a slower pace to the game, that is all there is to it.
  • Ne0tax
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give us a High TTK Playlist DICE!
  • Ragnarok-Drakkar
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    well ttk 2.0 made 80% weapons useless, in January new big patch
  • marroos-SVK
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am definitely not part of 2nd half of community wanted first TTK back. I was fine with both (1st and 2nd), but now when 1st one returned i see how good 2nd was. HP bars had meaning, now cant even go behind cover, haha.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2 rounds with "old" TTK and again instant packet loss and frame drop problems with a fiber connection and ping under 10.
    Barely problems with TTK 2.0 and now again the problems.

Please bring back the longer TTK until you fix the poor netcode!
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You're probably just upset that you can't eat bullets and run to cover, hug a medic and think to yourself "ha, he sucks cause he couldn't mag dump me. TTK 2.0 was way to casual because I could easily survive 80% of my firefights - most games my deaths would be in the single digits.

if you can't land your shot on target for one more bullet, then the only thing I can say is learn to play....

It's possible you didn't even comprehend what he posted based on your reply.

Note, this isn't me agreeing with him or you - it's simply pointing out there is a clear miscommunication occurring.
  • Biishope
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honnestly, I felt the game more unbalance on TTK 2.0.
    That was non sense. Medic guns has been buffed, then with ttk2.0 a week later, major nerf again. I really tried to adapt to that TTK2.0, but couldn't play medic on big open maps anymore like Hamada, players were pure sponge for medic guns. Went back to TTK 1.0 and had fun again.
    We all have our preferences, and personnally, I think it's normal to be able to flank and kill 3/4 guys in a row, I took a risky flank, that deserve a reward.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    munkt0r wrote: »

Note, this isn't me agreeing with him or you - it's simply pointing out there is a clear miscommunication occurring.

before I reply to someone, I normally do stats check at first, for that guy, well, not even worthy replying to TBH.
  • Agent_Talon
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK1.0 will be perfect once they sort out the TTD bug. Having only high ROF guns and the Drilling be viable options wasn't much fun.
  • hungry_zealot
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    why?

strumghewer 1-5/KE7/turner smle/M1A1/1907SL/ thompson meta again.

good job, the "community".

Guys, he listed out at least one of every weapon type except shotguns, and Recon rifles. This is clearly a clever troll post, lol. I salute you sir.
  • Pillownaut
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Biishope wrote: »
    We all have our preferences, and personnally, I think it's normal to be able to flank and kill 3/4 guys in a row, I took a risky flank, that deserve a reward.

You deserve a reward for hitting your shots, not for showing up to the side of/behind someone.
  • ragnarok013
    3693 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

before I reply to someone, I normally do stats check at first, for that guy, well, not even worthy replying to TBH.

@5bulletsSLR @munkt0r Gents, please keep it civil and stay away from stat shaming or making generalizations about other posters.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

He was saying the TTK2.0 allowed him to stay alive longer...nothing to do with his killing potential.

Also, for someone not worth replying to - you did reply.

There's a good deal of cognitive dissonance going on here.
  • munkt0r

@5bulletsSLR @munkt0r Gents, please keep it civil and stay away from stat shaming or making generalizations about other posters.

C'mon Rag, I'm just advising him there was a miscommunication. I was trying to help, promise =)
  • danosta
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I support ttk2.0 but if we must go back to ttk1.0 weapon balance is a must. Assault weapons, support weapons and non recon slrs all need a nerf!!! Im not asking for a 1 more bullet to kill. They need more bullet drag and drop at long range so they arent the lazers they are now in either ttk version.

Buffing weapons with more bullet damage or less bullet drop on recon rifles is not the answer.
  • Audition89
    43 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the state of the gun play, I'd like to see some major content and bug fixes in early Q1
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    BTW, did they nerf some weapons with the TTK, some weapons seem to give LESS damage since the TTK update?

The hitreg and problems with people with ping above 60 is terrible again ... please give back TTK 2.0 until you have fixed your game!
    Post edited by NLBartmaN on
  • BaronVonGoon
    7022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    BTW, did they nerf some weapons with the TTK, some weapons seem to give LESS damage since the TTK update?

The hitreg and problems with people with ping above 60 is terrible again ... please give back TTK 2.0 until you have fixed your game!

Which ones have you noticed feel different?