game is a trash again

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    2 rounds with "old" TTK and again instant packet loss and frame drop problems with a fiber connection and ping under 10.
    Barely problems with TTK 2.0 and now again the problems.

Please bring back the longer TTK until you fix the poor netcode!
    Agree, all problems are back. It's terrible. I have to stop until they fix this.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The more I think about the TTD bug...the more I realize it's all just a perception issue.

Hear me out.

The bug is effectively you taking enough damage to kill you before it fully registers right? Well, you would've died then. It doesn't matter when you get right down to it. I get that it can be rage inducing to die that face, but regardless - they saw you and unloaded enough rounds to kill you - it just didn't register on your screen that you were getting shot.

With the speed in which you die, MAYBE, there is the occasional time you'd react in time without this bug (MAYBE) but more often than not, you were dead. It didn't matter.

TTD bug isn't impacting gameplay
    Prove me wrong.
  • bran1986
    5899 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    The more I think about the TTD bug...the more I realize it's all just a perception issue.

Hear me out.

The bug is effectively you taking enough damage to kill you before it fully registers right? Well, you would've died then. It doesn't matter when you get right down to it. I get that it can be rage inducing to die that face, but regardless - they saw you and unloaded enough rounds to kill you - it just didn't register on your screen that you were getting shot.

With the speed in which you die, MAYBE, there is the occasional time you'd react in time without this bug (MAYBE) but more often than not, you were dead. It didn't matter.

Prove me wrong.

Well it does matter. That guy who killed you could have fired his whole magazine but you would never know. If he hit you with two bullets and then missed 3 or 4 more, you would have ample time to run away instead of just dropping dead as it is now.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

Hear me out.

Prove me wrong.

Well it does matter. That guy who killed you could have fired his whole magazine but you would never know. If he hit you with two bullets and then missed 3 or 4 more, you would have ample time to run away instead of just dropping dead as it is now.

When you shoot someone and melt them they die very quickly in front of your eyes. How can the player on the end of those shots die slower than what you’re seeing?
  • SirBobdk
    5060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I don't know how this works, maybe someone tell me.
    How can there be such a big diffirence between ttk1 and 2 if it's only one bullet.
    I don't feel any difference getting kills, but the receiving end is horrible again.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Hear me out.

Prove me wrong.

The problem is with EVERYTHING is delayed or out of sync, not just the hits.

Sound comes after action, image comes after action, not just hits.

And the lower your ping, the more you get info from the other players later than they have of you, because your info is earlier on the server and earlier processed.

Something with server tick rate and ping, lots of info about it.

There is some mayor issue with the servers processing all the info and sending it back to the players.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    why?

strumghewer 1-5/KE7/turner smle/M1A1/1907SL/ thompson meta again.

good job, the "community".

Just had a blast on Dom running and gunning through flags and flanks with my underpowered MP40 and CASUAL player skillzzz. Ended the round with 84-21, finally game is back to being fun, again. Perhaps you just need to get good bruh. And as a part of that "community" i am happy with good old TTK.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

Hear me out.

Prove me wrong.

I'm merely speculating that such is the edge case, and yes, needs to be addressed - but the manner in which people discuss it here implies everything is completely borked. I don't want to use my anecdotal evidence as the "end all be all" here, but i'm trying to wrap my head around it a bit. Seems to be getting a bit "scape-goaty" if you catch my drift.
  • spartanx169x
    873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    why?

Just had a blast on Dom running and gunning through flags and flanks with my underpowered MP40 and CASUAL player skillzzz. Ended the round with 84-21, finally game is back to being fun, again. Perhaps you just need to get good bruh. And as a part of that "community" i am happy with good old TTK.

84 and 21. I don't even know how that is even possible. I don't doubt you. But it shows the obsurdity of it. The only time I have seen numbers like tha from an infrantry was a guy was spawn camping on COD GHOSTS and went 80+ kills.
  • NLBartmaN

84 and 21. I don't even know how that is even possible. I don't doubt you. But it shows the obsurdity of it. The only time I have seen numbers like tha from an infrantry was a guy was spawn camping on COD GHOSTS and went 80+ kills.

The spawns in this game are pretty bad and with instant kill TTK, players have no chance of defending themselfs against spawnkilling, so could be ...

Having the right Ping or good squad around you also helps a lot.
  • Sir-Smithsonian
    908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kid thought he was gud in BF1 because he could magdump his Model 8 for free kills and is now struggling.

There were literally 3 viable guns in 2.0 (1-5, 1907, KE7). Now there are about a dozen. Your thread makes no sense.

There was alot more than those 3 bucko! You could still use any gun and do good, plus you had (some) time to react. Now it's back to digging your own grave once you get shot.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    NLBartmaN wrote: »

The spawns in this game are pretty bad and with instant kill TTK, players have no chance of defending themselfs against spawnkilling, so could be ...

Having the right Ping or good squad around you also helps a lot.

Best squad ever.
    uKItxZi
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2018
    why?

84-21. Yeah, like i'm gonna play that. I'm not going on such a suicide mission being a patsy for someones ridiculous amount of kills. Insanity. This TTK needs to END.
  • diagoro
    1592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Hear me out.

Prove me wrong.

Especially when it's a pistol or sniper rifle at long distance. Imagine taking 70 damage from a long range shot, you would normally have a chance to duck or get to cover. Instead you get all the shots at once. I've hit guys and wondered why they weren't reacting, as I miss the second, and kill with the third.
  • diagoro
    1592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why?

84-21. Yeah, like i'm gonna play that. I'm not going on such a suicide mission being a patsy for someones ridiculous amount of kills. Insanity. This TTK needs to END.

So the game is only fun for you when you destroy the opposition without a challenge?
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    diagoro wrote: »
    why?

So the game is only fun for you when you destroy the opposition without a challenge?

What challenge? What about the 84 poor slobs he killed? That's normal? BYE.
  • CaptHotah
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    why?

Why thank you
  • NLBartmaN
    The more I play after the TTK change, the more it is clear the Netcode is totally broken, strange things happening.

With TTK 2.0 it was less, but now back to TTK 1.0 and it is terrible again, because of the difference it is even more clear.
  • wiazabi
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The biggest problem with this whole ttk 2.0 was the way they did it hough, low rpm weapons were greatly hurt while high rpm were barely affected Support / assault + suomi / Thompson were less affected.

scout slrs became pointles.
    Medic low rpm smgs who is still a pain to use became a disaster in ttk 2.0.

Weapon balance is just not that good right now but was even worse in 2.0, hopefully symthic can give a clear picture when they get bf v added to show how balance is currently, the few examples ive seen so faar smgs loose in CQB to ar's and thats even without taking velocity into the picture so yeah changes need to happen just not the way ttk 2.0 was done / rushed out.

• Vycinas2
    why?

It was very close game, we won by 3 or 5 tickets in the end. Dont know if you can see the image of the scoreboard I uploaded last night, but opposition put a great effort to be there on a flags, it wasnt just me blasting through everyone without risk taking.