Where are my company coins?

carlos_magaz
62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Is more than a month that I'm not receiving any CC, my current amount of cc right now is 150 when I suppose to have around 70.000 at this time and counting the hours played. I can't even upgrade my guns, tanks or planes, how long you guys gonna take to fix this problem? I don't see the point of playing a game that is not rewarding you but at the same time is taking money for specializations, is absolutely insane I can't just simply understand how is possible this issue hasn't been fixed yet

Comments

• carlos_magaz
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So funny to see their "Christmas gift" a gun taken from bf1 and given to the strongest class, when medics are just useless, and of course I can't upgrade their gift because I'm missing my company coins, simply amazing, probably the microtransactions will be implemented before they fix the cc bug, EA IS IN THE GAME
  • eyeSight
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im in the same Boat too, annyoing af, i stoped playing bc i cant upgrade my **** atm
  • Sou1__0062
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is more than a month that I'm not receiving any CC, my current amount of cc right now is 150 when I suppose to have around 70.000 at this time and counting the hours played. I can't even upgrade my guns, tanks or planes, how long you guys gonna take to fix this problem? I don't see the point of playing a game that is not rewarding you but at the same time is taking money for specializations, is absolutely insane I can't just simply understand how is possible this issue hasn't been fixed yet

EA/Dice fixing it for already one month and still dont work one week ago sometimes i get randomly 100-300 coins after couple of rounds playing like 5-6 wtf is this?
  • tsvictor
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I spent 4 hours playing conquest last night, but I only gained 850 coins! Not even enough to upgrade a single vehicle level 3 skill.
    I'm wondering why the hell DICE let us have more than 20K before level 50 but only have a tuft of grass after 50??? Should the system be designed as a slow gain coin game and watch us struggle to upgrade things...?
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tsvictor wrote: »
    I spent 4 hours playing conquest last night, but I only gained 850 coins! Not even enough to upgrade a single vehicle level 3 skill.
    I'm wondering why the hell DICE let us have more than 20K before level 50 but only have a tuft of grass after 50??? Should the system be designed as a slow gain coin game and watch us struggle to upgrade things...?
    How 850? I got 300 for doing the dailies and that's it; sometimes says I got 2000 at end of round but nothing.
  • Sou1__0062
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People talk about TTK while CC bug is still not fixed its funny XD
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I actually managed to complete the Ratburner Helmet assignment... The "Kill 2 ppl with V1 rockets in your squad" was bugged for me and took me 5-6 attempts before it counted....

I cannot grasp the state in which the game is currently atm.... Maybe best bet is to take a break from it for 1-2 month and go play another game.... Only question is... Which?
  • Hawxxeye
    5382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    I actually managed to complete the Ratburner Helmet assignment... The "Kill 2 ppl with V1 rockets in your squad" was bugged for me and took me 5-6 attempts before it counted....

I cannot grasp the state in which the game is currently atm.... Maybe best bet is to take a break from it for 1-2 month and go play another game.... Only question is... Which?
    That is strange. I got it on the first try that killed 2 enemies.
    and even if that first try had not counted, I bet that this one would have had
  • carlos_magaz
    I want my freaking coins, is that difficult to at least say: hey guys we are looking forward to fix this problem bla bla, I mean we are not gonna believe them but at least is a relief, like they just care a bit about their community but I guess we already paid 60 bucks so we are not a problem anymore
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why would they fix something that's working as intended? Want that level 3 gun upgrade? Get your wallet out.

(You know this is the real reason)
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want my freaking coins, is that difficult to at least say: hey guys we are looking forward to fix this problem bla bla, I mean we are not gonna believe them but at least is a relief, like they just care a bit about their community but I guess we already paid 60 bucks so we are not a problem anymore

They have said it:
    Company Coin Accrual at Max Rank 50

At max Rank 50, players are not properly accruing Company Coin. Apologies for misinforming you that outstanding Company Coin issues have been resolved with a recent proposed fix. It's apparent that this is not the case.

Status: We are currently investigating the issue further to identify the root cause. Once we've found a fix we will inform you of a fix ETA. We're also investigating retroactive awarding the Company Coin you may have missed while being Rank 50.

Source: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/161023/battlefield-vs-known-issues-list#latest

I’m level 50 and I’m receiving coins regularly. I haven’t kept track, but in the last week I maybe have gotten 10,000. Information of how you get and how much you get would be appreciated.

Hopefully, you who aren’t receiving coins, can be retroactively compensated
  • Hawxxeye
    5382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    naitch44 wrote: »
    Why would they fix something that's working as intended? Want that level 3 gun upgrade? Get your wallet out.

They said the premium currency (BF points) will be not for unlocking upgrades.
    Do you have any info that suggests that
    people use use the BF points to buy CC points?
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Not really sure how the company coin thing is supposed to work... Are you supposed to get coins for time played? Only thing I get it for I believe is doing the daily orders. What are the ways you're supposed to acquire CC?
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    naitch44 wrote: »

They said the premium currency (BF points) will be not for unlocking upgrades.
    Do you have any info that suggests that
    people use use the BF points to buy CC points?

We will see, CC will be purchasable with real money at some point, id pledge my bets.

Or it'll be a case of 'you can unlock this with CC, but if you don't have CC you can also unlock it with "insert currency name here"' knowing damn well you can't accrue CC at any reasonable rate.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sou1__0062 wrote: »
    The CC bug doesn't affect gameplay. So how is a bug that doesn't directly affect gameplay more important than a bug that affects many aspects of gameplay? Explain that.
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CC should only be used for cosmetics, it will turn into a 'pay to win' system soon enough.
  • Panzerkeks85
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    The CC bug doesn't affect gameplay. So how is a bug that doesn't directly affect gameplay more important than a bug that affects many aspects of gameplay? Explain that.

Of course it's not directly linked to the gameplay, but it's a core mechanic of the game on which the COMPLETE progression system and customization is build upon! That makes it important!

At least on consoles the whole Company Coin situation and the End of Round screen is so messed up and broken it's just insulting! Dice complains that they cannot attract enough new players...of course not if if even the reward system is broken!
  • carlos_magaz
    edited December 2018

Buddy even before gameplay there's a situation where you are sitting un your sofa thinking, what game I gonna play today? Myself I prefer to play a game where I can get a reward according to my skill and my performance so if I'm not receiving any reward for playing that game that also is taking money for every single upgrade I probably won't play it because there's no way to progress. first I have to think about if I want to play that game or what is that game rewarding me with to play it, and then I'll be worried about gameplay. I guess you wouldn't go to your job knowing all you gonna do is for free.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    diagoro wrote: »
    CC should only be used for cosmetics, it will turn into a 'pay to win' system soon enough.
    No, it won't. Dice has already confirmed that. You can make the argument that DLC content in BF1 was "pay to win" but I'd argue that it wasn't. Extra DLC content was comparable to the base game content. Comparable, not better.