Some changes need to be done

SWE-Androctonus
553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
First of all, the minimap is now useless. Make everyone appear on the map when firing, and if you want to be stealthy you can use a gadget slot for that.

The smgs cant hit anything past 10m
So the snipers are crazy OP right now. No point playing anything else.

The tanks are to OP, I know tanks are supposed to be OP but they last to longin this game. Many tanks never die for the whole round. Remove self repair and buff the antitank weapons.

The antitank rifle the scouts have make like 8damage take 5sec to reload and come with 3 rounds. Seriously?

Comments

• owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    you're like levelcap but worse...
  • PottyScottie
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They already said some of the tanks were made op on accident. Check demizes tweets. Nerf will be incoming.
  • DrGreenThumbNZ
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    self repair is unlimted LMAO this game is so garbage, had more fun in 1943, i dont even know where to start with all the problems,so so bad
  • UteUncleBarryyyy
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Heavy tank is def crazy OP. Went from rank 8-12 in 1 round with 1 tank run.
  • T4rvos
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2016
    First of all, the minimap is now useless. Make everyone appear on the map when firing, and if you want to be stealthy you can use a gadget slot for that.

The smgs cant hit anything past 10m

I think it's a very good idea that you don't appear on the minimap if you fire. Battlefield 3 til Hardline made it far too simple to find the position of your enemies. It's a good development if this becomes harder. Additionally, wasting a gadget slot for playing stealhy would hurt the teamplay, since the people couldn't use a more useful gadget.

SMGs are meant to be biests in close quarters combat, bad til mediocore in mid range and horrible on long range. I don't think that SMGs should be viable in every situation like the Assault Rifles were in the last four games. I haven't played enough to say whether they are in a good spot or not ^^.
  • Neil_Enbob
    689 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2016
    I don't mind the mini-map, believe it's an improvement. I agree with your last two points. SMG's should only be effective in CQC, but instead of random bullet deviation, they should have bullet drop off, after a certain range.
  • Trokey66
    8075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    self repair is unlimted LMAO this game is so garbage, had more fun in 1943, i dont even know where to start with all the problems,so so bad

I wasn't born in 1943 and I'm old, you must be ancient!